Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    well you can only get the sinnoh ones? thats no fun
    Yeah, but it's nice to have a DW starter in our own names, I'll be glad to get my Chimchar on 'Check when I get to RNG it whenever that happens.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

too damn quiet. we got a post from three days ago up there. that's retarded.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Sorry for not posting here.
    My PC crashed.........and lost everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    Sorry for not posting here.
    My PC crashed.........and lost everything.
    thats really stinks.

is note addicted to minecraft again? i know mulder is

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    too damn quiet. we got a post from three days ago up there. that's retarded.
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou5774565

I posted a new battle, now stop complaining, I'm just as worried as you are but complaining doesn't help anything.

EDIT:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou5775114

Garchomp's a monster... I love monsters...
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 10th December 2012 at 5:23 AM.

worried? remember,i joined to rebuild team sky. that's all.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

would you all calm down

its almost Christmas break....when people get the most homework, so once it is the break more people will be on.

hahahaha. you dont know my plan. i've said to much.

lemme guess your gonna make your own clan?

anyway this is kinda ridiculous.

i was thinking of using spiritomb in doubles. drizzle help me out

that's not my plan. you don't knwo me well enough to knwo i say suspicious **** to **** with your minds.

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    lemme guess your gonna make your own clan?

anyway this is kinda ridiculous.

i was thinking of using spiritomb in doubles. drizzle help me out
    he is outclassed by sableye do to prankster but sableye is outclassed by thundurus so spiritomb might not be useful but I guess he is usable.

Spiritomb @ Sitrus berry
    Evs: 236 HP 172 SpD 100 Def
    Calm nature
    -Snarl
    -Icy wind/Thunder wave
    -Shadow ball/Pain split
    -Will-o-wisp/Pain split

Lets it tank a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios and tanking dark gem boosted crunch from a Tyranitar.

Credit to me

Are there any benefits for Hydreigon for giving it HP Ice?

no. hp ice has crap coverage with dragon, and draco meteor is much better. plus, on a wall-breaker/hole-puncher, a 70 bp move kinda sucks. with surf, fire blast, draco meteor, filler, it gets all the coverage it needs. and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    no. hp ice has crap coverage with dragon, and draco meteor is much better. plus, on a wall-breaker/hole-puncher, a 70 bp move kinda sucks. with surf, fire blast, draco meteor, filler, it gets all the coverage it needs. and then some.
    A wild Klaus appeared! *shot*

I thought so, I just thought to double-check in case any Hydreigon annoyance needed a HP Ice to the face. *goes back to plotting a clan raffle*
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 12th December 2012 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    he is outclassed by sableye do to prankster but sableye is outclassed by thundurus so spiritomb might not be useful but I guess he is usable.

Spiritomb @ Sitrus berry
    Evs: 236 HP 172 SpD 100 Def
    Calm nature
    -Snarl
    -Icy wind/Thunder wave
    -Shadow ball/Pain split
    -Will-o-wisp/Pain split

Lets it tank a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios and tanking dark gem boosted crunch from a Tyranitar.
    i'm not questioning your doubles moveset, but sitrus berry is absolute shiit on everything. just use lefties.

sitrus berry recovers 25% of full health. in doubles, with the OP draco meteors + dragon gem and etc, that 25% regain for a wall is much more beneficial than a regen of 6%. for stalling and walling purposes, lefties is better. But i think drizzle knows more about doubles than you do.

however, i do believe that instead of splitting the defenses up, it would be more beneficial to just go full SpD. immune to fighting anyway, so those fighting gem boosted close combats from hitmontop don't matter anyway, and the better bulk to take on thunderus, tornadus(who i believe is very good in doubles) and the rare cm cresselia might be better. ignore this if i know nothing about anything.

but anyway, hp ice grants almost exact coverage with dragon, and only helps really in hitting 4x weak stuff. STAB draco meteor hits harder than a S/E hp ice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    but anyway, hp ice grants almost exact coverage with dragon, and only helps really in hitting 4x weak stuff. STAB draco meteor hits harder than a S/E hp ice anyway.
    Like I said, double-checking, the only thing that Hydreigon would use HP Ice for is Garchomp and there are better things to do that with.

EDIT:
    Plus, with the math (for Draco Meteor):
    120(1.5)(2.0)
    180(2.0)

the math (for HP Ice):
    70(4.0)

STAB, supper-effective Draco Meteor is still stronger.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 12th December 2012 at 2:48 AM.

draco meteor ohkoes garchomp anyway, at least, specs or expert belt versions. and it even ohkoes fully SpD versions. Like i said, there's really no reason to use hp ice. its best HP is probably either fighting or....fighting or rock. hp ice provides almost 0 benefit, hp fire is outclassed by flamethrower/fire blast, hp ground outclassed by earth power. rock provides ensurance towards volcarona, on the off chance draco meteor misses. but surf probably beats it anyway. hp fighting provides great coverage with dark.

i'm not questioning your doubles moveset, but sitrus berry is absolute shiit on everything. just use lefties.
    In doubles leftovers sucks do to it being too fast pace. sitrus berry restores more than leftovers will in the whole battle unless a extremely bulky Pokemon like cresselia uses it. Also with sitrus berry it lets it tank a -2 draco meteor from a timid latios after a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios.

Credit to me

In doubles leftovers sucks do to it being too fast pace. sitrus berry restores more than leftovers will in the whole battle unless a extremely bulky Pokemon like cresselia uses it. Also with sitrus berry it lets it tank a -2 draco meteor from a timid latios after a draco meteor dragon gem from a timid latios.
    i think i might try out the set some time. thanks

ok bro. whatever.

bump. we were on the second page. pathetic.

bump. we were on the second page. pathetic.
    And what is so "pathetic" about nobody posting in a day?

So we are smaller clan and we are a bit less active. Nothing wrong with that surely?

On the bright side of things,are people entering the winter friendly? Because it's starting tommorow

I am! And I can't wait!

Credit to me

i didn't knwo that was active/real.

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast