Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

thanks bro. i'll add it.
    EDIT: Wait, does the landorus lead, cuz it has stealth rocks, so...yeah. just wondering.
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 1st January 2013 at 5:50 PM.

it can led, or not. i don't usually lead with rocks on some teams.

so, rotom.

Rotom-W @Leftovers
    Levitate
    Modest
    184hp 4def 144sp.atk 176spe
    -Volt Switch
    -Hydro Pump
    -Will-o-Wisp/T-Wave
    -Pain Split/Hp Ice
    i recommend pain split, and i also like t-wave, as rotom makes a great para spreader. although what you use is up to you and should be chosen to support your team.

and scizor goes nice with rotom.

Scizor @Choice Scarf
    Technician
    Adamant
    252Atk 252Spe 4 anything else
    -U-Turn
    -Bullet Punch
    -Aerial Ace
    -Superpowr
    although most go for the raw power of band, scarf makes scizor an excellent lead, and gives you a nice sense of happpiness being able to outspeed many that it couldn't with band.

252Atk Technician Scizor (+Atk) Aerial Ace vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Volcarona (+Def): 54% - 64% (204 - 240 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
    252Atk Technician Scizor (+Atk) Superpower vs 252HP/0Def Leftovers Flash Fire Heatran (Neutral): 70% - 83% (274 - 324 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

although you lose the ohko on heatran, volcy can no longer safely switch into scizor, which is a bonus. and after a little spikes and rocks, you can ohko heatran.

just ask if you'd like me to suggest more sets. i really can't do anything else with my knowledge of overused ****.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

afraid this is when i take my leave guys, gl to all

bye psi, hit me up for a battle anytime.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    They haven't been bothered to change it-Genesect is still useable in OU.
    I still stick by the guidelines that if it's banned from ingame challenges such as PWT and the subway,it should be out of the competitive scene(i.e.in uber)

And by banning luck they're ruining the game too. I strongly believe that the only reason moody was banned is that the very thought of Bibarel in OU would be hilarious.

But now- of course-fun is apparently banned: it's now all about honing your skills in a luckless war against Garchomp Scizor and Heatran.
    are you stupid? the evasion clause is put into effect because after 1 double team etc, its pretty much a guaranteed sweep. to focus the metagame on luck-based turns, i.e. hitting that evasive poke, it turns most battles not fun. moody has the chance to boost evasion, thats why its banned. that and protect use. it requires zero skill to use.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    are you stupid? the evasion clause is put into effect because after 1 double team etc, its pretty much a guaranteed sweep. to focus the metagame on luck-based turns, i.e. hitting that evasive poke, it turns most battles not fun. moody has the chance to boost evasion, thats why its banned. that and protect use. it requires zero skill to use.
    This. .

Well, we can cross Skies Of The Phoenix off our "To War List" Skamory just shut it down.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

What are with these new clans coming and going? Anyways sorrry for holding you guys up, my internet went down, and I can barely do PS sometimes on my phone.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Guys, I've been trying to put this off, but I will be leaving after this war.

I have my own dreams, I'm thinking of starting my own clan.

Well, well, well, this is a surprise turn of events.
    Anywho, I haven't battled in OU in quite a while.
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent7185629
    Tornadus-Therian is a boss.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 4th January 2013 at 12:42 AM.

well
    It seems I haven't been around in a while.

Can I join the island hoppers?

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

yeah you can joe.

anyway when is this war?

I think we have to choose from a new buffet of targets, I think the Sentient Dragons, Perpetual Motion, or Age of Shoguns are good first targets.

I'm one of those people who still sees this as a computer game.
    It's clear to me that there aren't many mega mushroom fans in this clan if they despise this "broken","zero skill" factor which makes a match more enjoyable for the lesser experienced ^ ^
    If you lose a game as a result of a rampaging Bibarel,that's just your poor luck.
    3/4 accuracy in a turn? Ouch I have other things to worry about.
    You can solve the luck based "problem" with multiple different methods,such as raising your accuracy or nullifying their boosts.Ever heard of haze?Clear Smog?Taunt?Status and entry hazards,particularly Toxic spikes,will also sort it out quickly.
    And this is considering somebody is prepared to rely on poor luck to win a match.And making way for substitute and protect means only two move are available for covering other threats.

Plenty of room for preventing unholy beaver annihilation,methinks.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 4th January 2013 at 4:28 PM.

Spoken like a true legend ^

B2/W2 Team: Round 1: ========== Round 2:

well look who it is......styxas back

sup y'all. joe's in the island hoppers right?

Who are we warring? I might have to leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Who are we warring? I might have to leave early.
    No one's decided, especially since Note hasn't been on since the 28th. ~_~

Welcome back Styxa
    I've contacted and awaiting a response from Perpetual Motion.

Would be nice to have a war and not just talk about having one for a change :/

yes it would.

whats the war team anyway?

EDIT

why are none of the subway raiders ranking up?
    Last edited by trident20; 5th January 2013 at 1:52 PM.

Whoever we have.
    We don't have enough members to cherry pick a war team now: whoever wants to be in it goes straight in,no questions asked.

haha if they play wifi at all im in

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    I'm one of those people who still sees this as a computer game.
    only its not a computer game, its a handheld/console game.
    It's clear to me that there aren't many mega mushroom fans in this clan if they despise this "broken","zero skill" factor which makes a match more enjoyable for the lesser experienced ^ ^
    its not about whether its enjoyable or not. its enjoyable to win with all ubers against a nu team, but does that mean its fair?
    If you lose a game as a result of a rampaging Bibarel,that's just your poor luck.
    .....youre just.....*facepalm*
    3/4 accuracy in a turn? Ouch I have other things to worry about.
    this is a big problem. i dont know why you seem to not be worried. this turns all 100% acc moves into focus blast...without the power boost. this brings me to my next point of overcentralization.
    You can solve the luck based "problem" with multiple different methods,such as raising your accuracy or nullifying their boosts.Ever heard of haze?Clear Smog?Taunt?Status and entry hazards,particularly Toxic spikes,will also sort it out quickly.
    And this is considering somebody is prepared to rely on poor luck to win a match.And making way for substitute and protect means only two move are available for covering other threats.

Plenty of room for preventing unholy beaver annihilation,methinks.
    first you have to actually hit it. it gets that +2 evasion boost and its all over. it'll toxic stall/hit withh a +6 waterfall or something. only amoongus uses clear smog, and almost no one uses haze in a standard match. taunt doesnt stop moody and is such a poor check it isnt even funny. status has to hit, and if the opponent has a tentacruel etc, its all over.

the fact it wouldve overcentralized the metagame is why it was banned. the need to have those haze users, need for aura sphere, need for priority and trace users, the need to have no guard machamp, or no miss weak moves is just ridiculous. if youre relying on luck to win, then youre just a bad battler. unless youre a good one but just dont care. i think we know which of the two you are. and with this, im done. obviously this clan isnt going anywhere, and the lack of any knowledge present about the metagame is ridiulous. only like, 2 users actually know what theyre talking about. and the fact we had like, 60 people last time, now we have 6.

bye.

only its not a computer game, its a handheld/console game.

bye.
    your such a dork......we all are

anyway whats with the bye?

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast