Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

  1. #451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    your such a dork......we all are

    anyway whats with the bye?
    HE GONE!

    Hahahahahahahaha.

    EDIT: anyone here make user bars??
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    HE GONE!

    Hahahahahahahaha.

    EDIT: anyone here make user bars??
    Eeveelover does the job very well-try her shop (link in my signature).

    Anyway,our challenge from Perpetual Motion has been accepted by their captain,so war is likely on its way after he's discussed it with some other people.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 5th January 2013 at 10:08 PM.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Eeveelover does the job very well-try her shop (link in my signature).

    Anyway,our challenge from Perpetual Motion has been accepted by their captain,so war is likely on its way after he's discussed it with some other people.
    We need to make a roll-call for who's up for the War Team, this is what I can glean at the moment:

    Ghosts of the Forums
    Trident20
    Vatii (if she's still around)
    Viker2
    QuoteMaster

    others to come when they respond or me poking around.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 6th January 2013 at 5:10 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  5. #455

    Default

    You wrote my name Ghosts of the Forum -.-
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Hey. No goofing off. We need to get serious. gotf, i knew you were going to leave because i cyber-stalked you and the 3RD H0kage via the activity feature on profiles. thats how i found out. perpetual motion aint no pushover. they're a pretty powerful clan, yet new. They're very active also. in about 4 days they have as many as posts we have, and it aint spam. we have to get serious. i'm also considering leaving cuz this aint going anywhere. i have a friend in PM who has recomended me to join, and looking at them, i just might. idk. but for the rest of you, and me while im here, we HAVE to get serious.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    We need to make a roll-call for who's up for the War Team, this is what I can glean at the moment:

    Ghosts of the Forums
    Trident20
    Vatii (if she's still around)
    Viker2
    QuoteMaster

    others to come when they respond or me poking around.
    Scubasteve's confirmed it with me:WE ARE NOW AT WAR WITH PERPETUAL MOTION!
    We'll sign up the regulars first:Vatii is rarely online anymore,and we can't afford to sit around now
    Klaus is in for wifi-I'll be a sub: because everyone knows how bad I am at singles
    We also need one PS battler.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    not me!

    ill be wifi.


  9. #459
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Scubasteve's confirmed it with me:WE ARE NOW AT WAR WITH PERPETUAL MOTION!
    We'll sign up the regulars first:Vatii is rarely online anymore,and we can't afford to sit around now
    Klaus is in for wifi-I'll be a sub: because everyone knows how bad I am at singles
    We also need one PS battler.
    I battle on PS, or do we need a another one?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  10. #460

    Default

    alright. *claps and then rubs hands together.*

    i'm little rusty, so check over my team on smogon (it was locked, im lazy). and pm me any possible improvements.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Hey, guys.
    Touya here again.

    xO!
    Bored, so I just came here to drop by.
    Anyways, what's up with a clan war I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  12. #462

    Default

    so i was i the process of 6-0'ing this kid,

        Spoiler:- 6-0'ing this kid.:


    EDIT: i dont think we should have challenged perpetual motion. they were a well established clan, they just closed. they reopened. this will be bad.....
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 6th January 2013 at 8:39 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    i know. trust me, i know. they're pretty elite, whereas we're...not so elite and organized. this'll be a dangerous first impression to the forums of team sky.

  14. #464

    Default

    Sorry guys. I quit. It's like a ghost town around here. You are all welcome, assuming the clan goes south, to join my clan, provided it is approved.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    ok bye gotf

    keep in touch


  16. #466
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Alright, we're down Ghosts of the Forums, we might need Klaus (provided he's still around that is).
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    yeah, im around. just finished half of everything on skyrim, so i got nothing to do.

    just in time, lol. finally got my wifi team all figured out now. guess you can call it a cheap team, but i aint complaining. pm me if you want details about it.

    and i would love to battle someone somewhere.

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    We have about five then:
    QuoteMaster:PS
    Klaus: Wifi
    Trident:Wifi
    Viker2: ??
    Me: Wifi/PO

    Plus Touya if you'd like to participate


    Don't worry about the results of the war everybody: the clan's future isn't looking good at all.
    But that doesn't mean we can't put our all into this war and finish on a positive!

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    We have about five then:
    QuoteMaster:PS
    Klaus: Wifi
    Trident:Wifi
    Viker2: ??
    Me: Wifi/PO

    Plus Touya if you'd like to participate


    Don't worry about the results of the war everybody: the clan's future isn't looking good at all.
    But that doesn't mean we can't put our all into this war and finish on a positive!
    Yes, for you guys.
    I will participate in this. Even if I'm a little rusty with my PO skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    ^That's great-thank you Touya-I'll send this off to the war captain of Perpetual Motion and we'll arrange a date!

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    ^That's great-thank you Touya-I'll send this off to the war captain of Perpetual Motion and we'll arrange a date!
    No problem.
    =P

    Just hope that we win this clan war.
    It's like my first time. Participating in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    So who's posting the war thread?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  23. #473
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    note does that. i should get another form of contact with him....

    anyway i have several teams i can use. so klaus wifi battke sometime? i have two good teams.


    also guys this clan is good an ols one two. so dont think about the bad news...

    all those new clans out there dont do very well and we will get more people joining.


  24. #474
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    note does that. i should get another form of contact with him....

    anyway i have several teams i can use. so klaus wifi battke sometime? i have two good teams.


    also guys this clan is good an ols one two. so dont think about the bad news...

    all those new clans out there dont do very well and we will get more people joining.
    That's probably why we are doing so badly. A lot of clans are beimg made, so are potential recrute percentage is really low. We will probably get new recruits when this era of new clans is over.

    Btw, what is your avi?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  25. #475
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    That's probably why we are doing so badly. A lot of clans are beimg made, so are potential recrute percentage is really low. We will probably get new recruits when this era of new clans is over.

    Btw, what is your avi?
    That would be Chespin, one of the 6th gen starters.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •