Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

  1. #701
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    So we have to contribute ideas for a collective team?
    I'd consider replacing Scizor first.It's not bad,but it is predictable.Magcargo would synergise well with Rotom-W,which covers both its 4x weaknesses brilliantly.

    Does anybody know where I can find a 5th gen up-to-date damage calculator?

    Also,(don't know if this is allowed,but)I'm still looking for just two more participants to enter this tournament.
    It'd be nice if we could reach twelve.After gathering ten already,it'd be a shame if it had to be cancelled.
    No experience in the tier needed(nobody has,to be honest),just be creative-it's what it's all about
    Magcargo is too slow and too weak and just because Scizor is predictable doesn't make it bad.

    Plus, Heatran outclasses it by miles.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  2. #702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Magcargo is too slow and too weak and just because Scizor is predictable doesn't make it bad.

    Plus, Heatran outclasses it by miles.
    Mag has recover.

    Magcargo @Leftovers
    252hp 252def 4sp.def (I could make a better spread, but I'm rushed right now.)
    -Recover
    -Lava Plume
    -Stealth Rock
    -Toxic/Protect
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Mag has recover.

    Magcargo @Leftovers
    252hp 252def 4sp.def (I could make a better spread, but I'm rushed right now.)
    -Recover
    -Lava Plume
    -Stealth Rock
    -Toxic/Protect
    Magcargo's HP is ways too low for it too pull a physically defensive set, should it be hit on the special side it's gone.
    It should have sp def infestment so as to make it abalanced pokemon, and lava plume is likely to burn the opponents to make stronger on the physical side, theres als WoW

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Try stockpile on its own,with recover,lava plume and ancient power.Works a treat for both stats-I distinctly remember walling a Mewtwo after a couple of boosts.
    It was FUN!
    Scizor isn't bad-but your opponent forseeing your next moves is.

    I just countered a Conkeldurr with a Nincada

    I got the Nincada pic from the DW sprite section Ghost-I'm sorry I missed that the first time :/

  5. #705
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    can i add a forretress to the team?

    forretress@leftovers
    sturdy
    toxic spikes
    stealth rock
    volt switch
    gyro ball


  6. #706
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    can i add a forretress to the team?

    forretress@leftovers
    sturdy
    toxic spikes
    stealth rock
    volt switch
    gyro ball
    Sounds good, But toxic spikes throws the team into stall, and 2 stealth rockers doesn't seem like the best Idea,
    I think Ferrothorn fits the team better, It has more offensive presence (therefore fitting bulky offense better) and with leech seep, usually gets the chance to get 3 layersz of spikes up.
    Plus, forries niche is setting hazards and spinning, so if he's not gonna spin, ferro outclasses him. Plus he adds a water resistance, which we need in order for magcargo to survive.

    However, We have to do something about our fighting weakness, I propose Either a bulky DDance dragonite or gyarados or salamence, it's up to you people, there's also SubDisable gengar, but he's kinda frail. And landorus-T, but he's reeally hard to get your hands on, and this team is meant for common use.

    Also I consider Heatran to outclass magcargo like arceus outclasses linoone, srsly, he's way better.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  7. #707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Sounds good, But toxic spikes throws the team into stall, and 2 stealth rockers doesn't seem like the best Idea,
    I think Ferrothorn fits the team better, It has more offensive presence (therefore fitting bulky offense better) and with leech seep, usually gets the chance to get 3 layersz of spikes up.
    Plus, forries niche is setting hazards and spinning, so if he's not gonna spin, ferro outclasses him. Plus he adds a water resistance, which we need in order for magcargo to survive.

    However, We have to do something about our fighting weakness, I propose Either a bulky DDance dragonite or gyarados or salamence, it's up to you people, there's also SubDisable gengar, but he's kinda frail. And landorus-T, but he's reeally hard to get your hands on, and this team is meant for common use.

    Also I consider Heatran to outclass magcargo like arceus outclasses linoone, srsly, he's way better.
    We already have one water resist, rotom, so I agree, ferro will be good.

    Heatran is boring.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    anyone up for a battle on the PO channel? im playing ubers, but i could play OU

  9. #709
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    We already have one water resist, rotom, so I agree, ferro will be good.

    Heatran is boring.
    Heatran is a good rain killer if you set it up right.

    I suggest this set for a Salamence:

    Salamence @ Focus Sash
    Moxie
    Naive
    244 Atk/12 Sp.Atk/252 Speed
    -Outrage/Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast
    -Dragon Dance

    Focus Sash ensures it gets at least one Dragon Dance up so for increased power and speed for a sweep or to simply punch holes.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  10. #710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Heatran is a good rain killer if you set it up right.

    I suggest this set for a Salamence:

    Salamence @ Focus Sash
    Moxie
    Naive
    244 Atk/12 Sp.Atk/252 Speed
    -Outrage/Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Fire Blast
    -Dragon Dance

    Focus Sash ensures it gets at least one Dragon Dance up so for increased power and speed for a sweep or to simply punch holes.
    I think sala should be a revenge killer, with a scarf.

    Team is: rotom-w, scizor, salamence.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Physically defensive gastro seems to pose a problem to this team, and ferrothorn as well.

    We need grass and fire type coverage.
    Chandelure maybe?

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  12. #712
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Physically defensive gastro seems to pose a problem to this team, and ferrothorn as well.

    We need grass and fire type coverage.
    Chandelure maybe?
    Celebi would be a good bet, We'd have to make it bulky on the special side to take Gastro's ice beam, and give it HP Fire.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Celebi would be a good bet, We'd have to make it bulky on the special side to take Gastro's ice beam, and give it HP Fire.
    celebi sounds great, it fits perfectly in the team c: I hadn't thought of it I've never used him lol.

    On another note, I've using dunsparce in ubers, it's hilarious, you get a kill almost every game which is why, I need a new pair of sides xD
    It's a trolling final gambit team, I lose most of the time But I hit 1400 in the PS ladder At least xD

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  14. #714
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    celebi sounds great, it fits perfectly in the team c: I hadn't thought of it I've never used him lol.

    On another note, I've using dunsparce in ubers, it's hilarious, you get a kill almost every game which is why, I need a new pair of sides xD
    It's a trolling final gambit team, I lose most of the time But I hit 1400 in the PS ladder At least xD
    I thought you needed a new pair of sides with the Jurrasic Park joke.

    Celebi would also help against opposing Rotom-W as well.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  15. #715
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    I think this set may work:
    Celebi@leftovers
    Ability:Natural Cure
    Nature: Calm, 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defense, 4 spec. attack
    Moves:
    -Nasty Plot
    -Giga Drain
    -HP Fire
    -Psychic

    This set works well on the teams it is on.

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    I think this set may work:
    Celebi@leftovers
    Ability:Natural Cure
    Nature: Calm, 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defense, 4 spec. attack
    Moves:
    -Nasty Plot
    -Giga Drain
    -HP Fire
    -Psychic

    This set works well on the teams it is on.
    Should we try to fit in recover?
    adn can't celebi get CM? that might be better.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  17. #717
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    recover may be useful, but i dont think it may be necessary.and idk what CM is.

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    recover may be useful, but i dont think it may be necessary.and idk what CM is.

    Thats calm mind. It cant?! D:
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Thats calm mind. It cant?! D:
    Yes, Yes it can, and we should use it c:

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  20. #720
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Thats calm mind. It cant?! D:
    Celebi gets Calm Mind, Nasty Plot is just a bigger boost in that instance since the special defenses side is fully invested.

    However, Calm Mind makes the EV spread more flexible (I'd love some speed investment).
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  21. #721
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default


    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  22. #722
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    You don't know how tempted I am to use Dunsparce now. >_<
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  23. #723
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    You don't know how tempted I am to use Dunsparce now. >_<
    Lol, I've been messing around in ubers, magic coat catches so many mother****ers off guard, I usually take out darkrai leads or mewtwo leads xD

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  24. #724
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Lol, I've been messing around in ubers, magic coat catches so many mother****ers off guard, I usually take out darkrai leads or mewtwo leads xD
    Magic coat is very underrated because of magic guard now in existence-I run it on an Absol to catch taunt/status inflicters offguard.+4 priority is massive,and easily shuts prankster users down too
    Everybody still believes the only thing it can do well is sucker punch to oblivion,so they switch...and get a pursuit instead ^ ^
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 7th February 2013 at 8:29 AM.

  25. #725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    I think this set may work:
    Celebi@leftovers
    Ability:Natural Cure
    Nature: Calm, 252 HP, 252 Sp. Defense, 4 spec. attack
    Moves:
    -Nasty Plot
    -Giga Drain
    -HP Fire
    -Psychic

    This set works well on the teams it is on.
    While I agree that celebi will be a perfect fit, tbh, I was gonna suggest it if no one had, the move set is more of a sweeper. Pls, celebi needs 20speed, alas it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember who it put speeds, I think max speed Ttar and something else.

    Celebi @Leftovers
    Calm
    Natural Cure
    252hp 236sp.def 20spe
    -Giga Drain
    -Hidden Power Fire
    -Recover
    -T-Wave

    Now we have a status absorber, an answer to Breloom, and a magnificent special wall; plus, he helps form a fwg core.

    Lol mag cargo would even that out.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •