Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou9565718

    Here's a close close match with the community team lol, I hate jirachi so much.


    Cyrius, that team "You love" is Team sky's community team, it's a team made by all, for alll. well, b all who were around during the teambuilding.
    Oh well if you love something set it free! wait... that sounded right in my head.... well i would like to try it out! are you going post it somewhere on the 1st page of the clan? Trident, GOTF, Viker, or I should post it on a reserved spot. I should make a banner for it too ^.^ Ive been feeling Userbar Madness for quite some time now XD
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  2. #777
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Oh well if you love something set it free! wait... that sounded right in my head.... well i would like to try it out! are you going post it somewhere on the 1st page of the clan? Trident, GOTF, Viker, or I should post it on a reserved spot. I should make a banner for it too ^.^ Ive been feeling Userbar Madness for quite some time now XD
    I think GOTF is putting it on his.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    im so confused, so much has happened....

    anyway, now that my schedule has freed up a bit, im working on a new team, to show sun is still effective in today's meta, and to show kyu-b as a great threat

  4. #779
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    im so confused, so much has happened....

    anyway, now that my schedule has freed up a bit, im working on a new team, to show sun is still effective in today's meta, and to show kyu-b as a great threat
    Haha, already done that myself. including normal Kyurem Im thinking about using a Mixed Scarf Kyurem B with HP Flying for those Pesky Keldeo and Conkledurr. and maybe a volcarona or Herracross.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  5. #780
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    im so confused, so much has happened....

    anyway, now that my schedule has freed up a bit, im working on a new team, to show sun is still effective in today's meta, and to show kyu-b as a great threat
    Of course sun is still effective! My favorite team (that bags a lot of wins) is a sun team! However Kyurem-B is foreign to me.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  6. #781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    I think GOTF is putting it on his.
    I am.

    I'll just do that when we have the final version. Tell me when we're done testing.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  7. #782
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Hey, me and my friend keep on drawing in battle because we stall a lot. what are some of the best stall breakers?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  8. #783
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Possibly a kyurem-b with choice band. its attack is a monstrosity. Or just anything that can deal alot of damage quickly. conkeldurr choice band would be helpful. Gyrarados shreds teams like paper machete, as long as you have d-dance. infernape, volcarona, scizor, heracross, salamence, etc. they're all stall breakers, as long as you just make them offensive. choice items would be very helpful in this department.

    Hope this helps!!

  9. #784
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Possibly a kyurem-b with choice band. its attack is a monstrosity. Or just anything that can deal alot of damage quickly. conkeldurr choice band would be helpful. Gyrarados shreds teams like paper machete, as long as you have d-dance. infernape, volcarona, scizor, heracross, salamence, etc. they're all stall breakers, as long as you just make them offensive. choice items would be very helpful in this department.

    Hope this helps!!
    Yes that does help! thanks! i think im going to use a Bulky DD Gyrados and A Choice scarf Moxie Heracross as well because of his damn umbreon, Chansey, and DD Scrafty with drain punch!
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  10. #785

    Default

    Hay anyone want to battle I need practice

  11. #786
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    sup yall ?

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  12. #787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    sup yall ?
    I think I'm the only one on

  13. #788
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    lol to bad i dont gots PO

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  14. #789
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    sup yall ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly nott View Post
    I think I'm the only one on
    Sorry about that, I've been busy.
    *activity post*
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  15. #790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Sorry about that, I've been busy.
    *activity post*
    Yea I'm still working on my team I have 5 shiny but 2 have crappy IVs so other just for show I just got a flareon and in tern get rid of a lot of my ice and bug weekness

  16. #791
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Hehehe.... Demolishing My friends at School with my Hail Team >: D

    Oh and thanks for the help again Viker! Ive been Destroying with Heracross. Count me in for PO!
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  17. #792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Hehehe.... Demolishing My friends at School with my Hail Team >: D

    Oh and thanks for the help again Viker! Ive been Destroying with Heracross. Count me in for PO!
    What is po

  18. #793
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly nott View Post
    What is po
    It stands for Pokemon Online - a battle simulator, you have to download it to use it.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  19. #794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It stands for Pokemon Online - a battle simulator, you have to download it to use it.
    Well never mind I'm out

  20. #795
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    249

    Default

    No problem Cyrius. It's my pleasure. Glad to hear you destroying stuff.

    P.S: Trident, i sent Ragnarok a message about the transfer of control of the posts. He hasn't got back to me yet. Just wanted to tell you that.

  21. #796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    No problem Cyrius. It's my pleasure. Glad to hear you destroying stuff.

    P.S: Trident, i sent Ragnarok a message about the transfer of control of the posts. He hasn't got back to me yet. Just wanted to tell you that.
    Transfer of which post?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  22. #797
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    The two posts that note reserved. i need them for our war team post and special events posts
    I thought that they were being merged into the first post or Ghosts' Tower Guards post.
    Plus, I think we're out of post transfers anyway.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 15th February 2013 at 1:18 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  23. #798

    Default

    posts[/QUOTE]

    So you are taking them? What if someone else wanted them? *raises eyebrow*


    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I thought that they were being merged into the first post or Ghosts' Tower Guards post.
    Plus, I think we're out of post transfers anyway.
    I thought it was three per post.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  24. #799
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    I thought it was three per post.
    It's three per clan, I miscounted our transfers, but we only have one more available transfer though so the mods might have to transfer one post and delete the other.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  25. #800
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post

    P.S: Trident, i sent Ragnarok a message about the transfer of control of the posts. He hasn't got back to me yet. Just wanted to tell you that.
    mods take a little while....

    ok how do you use heracross in ou? please tell

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •