Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

i already picked one

which is? 10char.

look at my post peoples! my op

but nevermind anymore
    Last edited by trident20; 24th November 2012 at 9:37 PM.

I've posted my new RMT check it out!

will do .

EDIT: hey cy, if you still do team sky giveaways, do one for the new event victini.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 24th November 2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    I've posted my new RMT check it out!
    Count me in: it probably won't be up to standards but if it could help you,I'll happily rate

When you say "new" victini,Ghosts, is there a third one on its way?

I feel like that was mostly Cyrus who did the give aways.

i mean the blue flare/bolt strike/glaciate/v-create one in japan.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    i mean the blue flare/bolt strike/glaciate/v-create one in japan.
    It'll probably come to us in February or something.

Plus, with AR cloning illegality reinforced how would Cyrius clone it?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

I cant clone anymore even if i wanted to. the code i had on my DNS to block the ribbons is gone now D:

Someone else needs to do giveaways. im not picking up my DS any time soon...
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

just posting so nobody thinks im inactive. im sorta busy right now. i can get on for like 10-20 min per day, so....yeah. btw, we need to discuss the time for the war team testing. and the different methods of getting points. trident, note, the latter means you two.

I get that your busy. We will have an all admin's meeting about War Team testing, possibly without you if you cannot get on. But we will keep you in the loop. So Trident, Klaus, Viker, Myself, Cyrius, and Whoever is Tridents Co-Leader, we need to organize a meeting. Possibly on PO just for its posting capabilities. Everyone on this list NEEDS to send me a list of times you can get on. And your respective Time conversion for me, when I post this it is 7:31A.M. Use this in you calculations. If you do not send me a list of times your schedule will not be considered.

I get that your busy. We will have an all admin's meeting about War Team testing, possibly without you if you cannot get on. But we will keep you in the loop. So Trident, Klaus, Viker, Myself, Cyrius, and Whoever is Tridents Co-Leader, we need to organize a meeting. Possibly on PO just for its posting capabilities. Everyone on this list NEEDS to send me a list of times you can get on. And your respective Time conversion for me, when I post this it is 7:31A.M. Use this in you calculations. If you do not send me a list of times your schedule will not be considered.
    cant get on PO, and i dont think ill have PS access for a while. psilo, you go also. as co-admin of the R&D laboratory. note, you guys just pm me, ill provide as much input as possible.

I'm not on the list-I'm assuming that I'm out of my position > <
    But if it's of any use,I could be online at around 7-10pm GMT. Please say if you would rather I wasn't there!
    You're in GMT -7 by the looks of things Note...what we could do is build a list of our timezones for quick reference in the OP in GMT format.

gmt-5

thats me

Sorry Arch I didn't mean to miss you. I knew I was forgetting someone, I always do. Ya your still in your admin possition.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    I'm not on the list-I'm assuming that I'm out of my position > <
    But if it's of any use,I could be online at around 7-10pm GMT. Please say if you would rather I wasn't there!
    You're in GMT -7 by the looks of things Note...what we could do is build a list of our timezones for quick reference in the OP in GMT format.
    note and his "cronies" live in ohio. just for reference.

unsure if spam or not, but just in case, take your times to vm. for one, he'll get the message faster.

now im off to get either black or white 2 soon.

o, and gorebyss? only good set in ou is smashpass, but even that is outclassed by smeargle. in ru and uu its boss though.

Sorry Arch I didn't mean to miss you. I knew I was forgetting someone, I always do. Ya your still in your admin possition.
    That's alright -I'll come online in about 4-5 hours(7-8 GMT) and will join the "discussion" if there is one-
    Not really much you can say about war team testing...

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    note and his "cronies" live in ohio. just for reference.

unsure if spam or not, but just in case, take your times to vm. for one, he'll get the message faster.

now im off to get either black or white 2 soon.

o, and gorebyss? only good set in ou is smashpass, but even that is outclassed by smeargle. in ru and uu its boss though.
    I am 90% sure that Smashpass pokemon are banned in the lower tiers. Or at least last time I checked it was.

Im CST, an hour behind your time :P oh and some cant get on PO such as myself right now. I can get on the xat in my sig though.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post

how is smeargle better? hes too weak

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    how is smeargle better? hes too weak
    Spore is the word-I believe it's the fastest possible user too,and guarantees at least one free turn of set up.

anyway im making a new ou team.

hail

so who can help me out

so far i have weavile and abomasnow

hail huh? well, for one, drop weavile. add tenta, heatran, conkelldurr, reuniculus, and kyurem. problem solved. lol so standard.

@note: only banned in ru i believe.

btw, got skyrim
    Last edited by Klaus™; 25th November 2012 at 8:19 PM.

no i want weavile. and to use other pokes that are weird and have weird sets to leave people guessing.

like how note battles

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast