Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    and perhaps one day when i can make decent banners haha :L

    also for future reference try not to double post, just edit your last post if you have something else you want to add
    Forest did u get the Banner i asked SM to make for me
    My FEA Family:


  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Forest did u get the Banner i asked SM to make for me
    no I haven't been online when there was a spot open so i haven't been able to request it yet.

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    DW Gothorita are male-only events all DWF Gothorita are hacks.
    Really? hmm. are you sure?
    Then you can't pass down Shadow Tag to offspring. How unfortunate, that ability would be so OP on a well bred Gothorita.

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiiman View Post
    Really? hmm. are you sure?
    Then you can't pass down Shadow Tag to offspring. How unfortunate, that ability would be so OP on a well bred Gothorita.
    True but u can't evolve the gothirita because it could lose Shadow Tag cause I had an evevee with anticipation I evolved him into umbreon no hidden ability
    My FEA Family:


  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    is anyone online to battle?

    oh and here's a userbar I just finished
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/rsvlm9.png[/IMG]

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wherever my rump rests.
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    is anyone online to battle?

    oh and here's a userbar I just finished
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/rsvlm9.png[/IMG]
    I'll be on PS for a little while Sage

    White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

  7. #1507

    Default

    So what up guys?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiiman View Post
    Really? hmm. are you sure?
    Then you can't pass down Shadow Tag to offspring. How unfortunate, that ability would be so OP on a well bred Gothorita.
    I know so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    True but u can't evolve the gothirita because it could lose Shadow Tag cause I had an evevee with anticipation I evolved him into umbreon no hidden ability
    A pokemon with it's hidden ability keeps it's hidden ability upon evolution, if your DW Eevee evolved into an Umbreon without it's hidden ability, then your DW Eevee is a horrible hack.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  9. #1509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    A pokemon with it's hidden ability keeps it's hidden ability upon evolution, if your DW Eevee evolved into an Umbreon without it's hidden ability, then your DW Eevee is a horrible hack.
    Plus, why would you want a dw ability umbreon?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wherever my rump rests.
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Plus, why would you want a dw ability umbreon?
    For Collection purposes? DW Eevee's can only be gotten after 10000 Dream points, and there are enough different evolutions and the pokemon is popular enough that I can see people collecting DW Eeveelutions just to have them

    White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I know so.



    A pokemon with it's hidden ability keeps it's hidden ability upon evolution, if your DW Eevee evolved into an Umbreon without it's hidden ability, then your DW Eevee is a horrible hack.
    It was not a hack itb was the 1 from the chick who made the pc storages in unova
    My FEA Family:


  12. #1512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    It was not a hack itb was the 1 from the chick who made the pc storages in unova
    She hacked one and gave it too you for your legit Pokemon. The AI is done messing around.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    She hacked one and gave it too you for your legit Pokemon. The AI is done messing around.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    It was not a hack itb was the 1 from the chick who made the pc storages in unova
    What ability does your Umbreon have? Umbreon's DW ability is Inner Focus instead of Synchronize. Inner Focus is a little common outside the Dream World maybe you overlooked it.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wherever my rump rests.
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    What ability does your Umbreon have? Umbreon's DW ability is Inner Focus instead of Synchronize. Inner Focus is a little common outside the Dream World maybe you overlooked it.
    Still a good ability, honestly I kind of like it better than Synchronize

    White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Can someone trade me a Teddiursa with pickup, preferably with Adamant/Jolly nature &/or 31 attack/speed IV? That would be sweet. Need more rare candies and sun stones. He's one of my favourite pokes
    Last edited by Yiiman; 21st March 2013 at 3:57 PM.

  16. #1516
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Uhh ....... My worst enemy breeding physics nooooooooooooooooo!!!
    My FEA Family:


  17. #1517
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Uhh ....... My worst enemy breeding physics nooooooooooooooooo!!!
    What? haha what do you mean?

    Anyone here play PokeMMO? What do you guys think of it? I played it for a little while with my friends. Its pretty fun, sometimes i wish all pokemon games were like that. Or like Dark Souls.. so its sort of always online.

    Woot! I can breed Cottonee & Petilil with 4 perfect IVs with somewhat high frequency, and potentially any other pokemon in that Egg group.

    If anyone wants one bad, i'll be happy to breed some for you guys. Though I need to go buy Pokemon White 2 first before I can do the right Natures as well.

    Anyone else in this guild really keen on breeding? We can help each other. =D

  18. #1518
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiiman View Post
    What? haha what do you mean?

    Anyone here play PokeMMO? What do you guys think of it? I played it for a little while with my friends. Its pretty fun, sometimes i wish all pokemon games were like that. Or like Dark Souls.. so its sort of always online.

    Woot! I can breed Cottonee & Petilil with 4 perfect IVs with somewhat high frequency, and potentially any other pokemon in that Egg group.

    If anyone wants one bad, i'll be happy to breed some for you guys. Though I need to go buy Pokemon White 2 first before I can do the right Natures as well.

    Anyone else in this guild really keen on breeding? We can help each other. =D
    i might start tinkering with breeding if u explain pleease dont go with sh#t that ill want to punch my self in the face also wat are u guys favorite gym leader and why
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 21st March 2013 at 10:42 PM.
    My FEA Family:


  19. #1519

    Default

    .................

    Did I post earlier, and it was deleted?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  20. #1520
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    I think this guild here is haunted, that's why. ;O
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  21. #1521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    I think this guild here is haunted, that's why. ;O
    Haunted by..............

    *turns on flashlight under face* the ghost of the original owner's account!
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  22. #1522
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    You mean? ;O Note is haunting this place? I might be next....
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  23. #1523
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    So Wat the hell am i doing
    My FEA Family:


  24. #1524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    So Wat the hell am i doing
    Care to elaborate?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  25. #1525
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Flanoobles
    My FEA Family:


Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •