Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Flanoobles
    Ah, do you speak gibberish?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

i got a charmander with 31 ivs in hp,sp.att,and speed and its modest while doing MM anyone want it
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    i got a charmander with 31 ivs in hp,sp.att,and speed and its modest while doing MM anyone want it
    That's actually pretty cool, how many eggs did it take for that? I'm a breeder myself haha

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Lol i wasnt trying to get ivs is just that in my method of mm i get like 1-3 boxes of eggs then hatch them at battle subway and i checked with the guy every time an egg hatched and i got that ,but still no shiny :'(
    credit to me

Lol i wasnt trying to get ivs is just that in my method of mm i get like 1-3 boxes of eggs then hatch them at battle subway and i checked with the guy every time an egg hatched and i got that ,but still no shiny :'(
    Do you have the Shiny Charm? The odds still are that you'd prolly need to hatch hundreds of eggs before you can find one

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

so much spam people

where is dlord?

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    so much spam people

where is dlord?
    I personally don't know where he's at. Should we like, hire mods to get rid of the spam issue here? Just giving out a suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

I didn't know you could hire mods . how do you guys pay them ? jk
    credit to me

I didn't know you could hire mods . how do you guys pay them ? jk
    We don't know yet. I was just making a suggestion to get rid of the spam issue here. Lol.
    ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    i might start tinkering with breeding if u explain pleease dont go with sh#t that ill want to punch my self in the face also wat are u guys favorite gym leader and why
    Breeding is really not that hard Swampurtz. You just need the Power EV training items like Power Anklet, Bracer etc. If you use those items, you have 100% chance of creating baby pokemon with at least 2 perfect 31 IVs in whatever you want.
    Getting pokemon with 3 perfect IVs isn't much of a stretch after that. But getting 4 or more perfect IVs requires alot more patience. However, 4 is definitely still easily achieved.
    Also you use Everstone to get the right nature.

Generally to make competitive pokemon for our purposes i think you only need 3/4 perfect IVs. 6 or 5 is overkill and way too hard to breed for unless you have boat loads of time.. As pokemon generally are physical sweepers or sp sweepers, or walls, and so only need their specific respective stats. Usually a combination of 3 or 4, 31 IVs is good enough.
    Last edited by Yiiman; 22nd March 2013 at 4:41 AM.

Heh....I am right now two things;
    1) I am back after a week-ban which was actually pretty fair, so no hard feelings there. Just for the record.
    2) I am ALSO VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED!!!! Okay, let me just be frank: What the F*** up with our guild and spam?!!?!!! Wait, not guild, sorry.....[FONT=Arial Black]xat!!![/FONT] FACE IT!!! OUR 'GUILD' THAT YOU PEOPLE CALL TEAM SKY IS A XAT!!!!!! Talking about daily lives, greetings, posting art!!! I appreciate the art, but seriously?!!! Art can EASILY and APPROPRIATELY be put on VM or PM, which stands for Visitor Messaging and Private Messaging!! Next, this....chatting about DW pokemon?! Seriously, maybe just asking it is okay, but can't you guys put the discussion to vm or pm? Help on breeding, EV training, clan rules, battling,etc. This can all be put on vm or pm guys! Especially questions about the clan. Everything you can do and can't do is posted in the first post! No exceptions unless you have a very, very, very good reason to try to loophole a set of very basic, simple, and solid, AND rational rules. And all of this..this spam! Our guild, or xat, is obviously the most spammiest guild in the whole of SPPF!! Please, please cut down on the spam! Take battle requests, questions, and other topics that DO NOT need to be on the thread to vm or pm! I don't say this as a thread or incentive for this, but I WILL quit if this continues. If you try to excuse yourselves by saying this is for 'fun', then look at all of the other clans that are highly competitive, don't spam, have battle requests to vm or pm, actually USE battle forms for things to be more orderly. Look at those clans and tell me they aren't having fun while including these more orderly 'programs'. So, please DO NOT spam anymore, do not say random stuff. And just..act like a guild. I'm NOT trying to control you guys or anything, but our spam capacity right now is SERIOUSLY out of control.

Wow, what the hell happened when i was gone?! D: this place IS a Xat!

Hello again Viker! im glad you are back!
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Sup Cyrius. Glad to see you again. Now, let's turn this place into an adequate guild.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Heh....I am right now two things;
    1) I am back after a week-ban which was actually pretty fair, so no hard feelings there. Just for the record.
    2) I am ALSO VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED!!!! Okay, let me just be frank: What the F*** up with our guild and spam?!!?!!! Wait, not guild, sorry.....xat!!! FACE IT!!! OUR 'GUILD' THAT YOU PEOPLE CALL TEAM SKY IS A XAT!!!!!! Talking about daily lives, greetings, posting art!!! I appreciate the art, but seriously?!!! Art can EASILY and APPROPRIATELY be put on VM or PM, which stands for Visitor Messaging and Private Messaging!! Next, this....chatting about DW pokemon?! Seriously, maybe just asking it is okay, but can't you guys put the discussion to vm or pm? Help on breeding, EV training, clan rules, battling,etc. This can all be put on vm or pm guys! Especially questions about the clan. Everything you can do and can't do is posted in the first post! No exceptions unless you have a very, very, very good reason to try to loophole a set of very basic, simple, and solid, AND rational rules. And all of this..this spam! Our guild, or xat, is obviously the most spammiest guild in the whole of SPPF!! Please, please cut down on the spam! Take battle requests, questions, and other topics that DO NOT need to be on the thread to vm or pm! I don't say this as a thread or incentive for this, but I WILL quit if this continues. If you try to excuse yourselves by saying this is for 'fun', then look at all of the other clans that are highly competitive, don't spam, have battle requests to vm or pm, actually USE battle forms for things to be more orderly. Look at those clans and tell me they aren't having fun while including these more orderly 'programs'. So, please DO NOT spam anymore, do not say random stuff. And just..act like a guild. I'm NOT trying to control you guys or anything, but our spam capacity right now is SERIOUSLY out of control.
    ^ This
    THANK YOU!
    But for the record, I don't think talking about DW pokemon and asking for battles if you don't know everyone very well(as long as it's not cluttering up every single page) would be considered spam because a) part, lots of pokemon got good competitive abilities through the Dream World like Politoed (Drizzle) and Xatu (Magic Bounce) and b) battling helps improve your skills as a battler and since Joepotatoe's gone we need more people trying out for the war team. However, I agree with you on the art requests, they are spam if they're not for the clan itself.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 22nd March 2013 at 5:17 PM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Hey trident, what were you banned for?

On topic, I'm building a new team.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Hey trident, what were you banned for?

On topic, I'm building a new team.
    Viker was banned not Trident, I think we should keep ban discussion out of the clan as well.

Does anyone know a good dragon-type that deals with Ferrothorn in rain? That thing has been slaughtering my rain team...

I use scarfed hydreigon to deal with them on my rain team. Then again it is a double battle team .___.'

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Viker was banned not Trident, I think we should keep ban discussion out of the clan as well.

Does anyone know a good dragon-type that deals with Ferrothorn in rain? That thing has been slaughtering my rain team...
    1. Oh **** did I type the wrong name again?

2. Dragonite.

Hey, hey, Viker is back. So now, we can like. Handle. This stupid spam issue here on Team Sky.
    ;/

Yeah, and oh, I made a TR and a stall team, BTW...

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    Hey, hey, Viker is back. So now, we can like. Handle. This stupid spam issue here on Team Sky.
    ;/
    I shame you for your over punctuation.

I nazi all the grammar.

And apparently am a spamming nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    I shame you for your over punctuation.

I nazi all the grammar.

And apparently am a spamming nazi.

Well, nice to meet you, spamming nazi. My name is Touya. Welcome to Team Sky. Enjoy your time here.

Just to add what has already been said, stop spamming up this thread or I will lock this guild for a week and infract accordingly. You have been warned.
    Back : D
    I help write the Pokemon of the Week!
    Trapped since February 9, 2013
    Woooo competitive. Also doing ASB, with my squad being here.
    Also have a Youtube channel where I do Nintendo News. Woo.

Viker you said not to talk about all that stuff and leave it to vm or pm, so what are we allowed to talk about?
    credit to me

Talk about subjects relating to the clan, competitive battling, and things that are appropriate for a competitive Pokemon guild. I'm not trying to restrict you, but I read the past pages and spam was 95% of what you guys talked about. ld

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok
    on-topic talk is expanded to cover all types of video games, not just Pokémon. So if you want to discuss anything related to RPGs, platformers, racers, fighters etc, and even hold mini tournaments (such as street fighter or smash tournaments) then you can do so without me or other mods kidnapping infracting / warning you.

Keep in mind that anything not related to video gaming is still banned from being discussed in the guild.
    What Viker said and this jorge565

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast