Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo Network ID Thread

My NN ID is: Zeldamaniac

PM me if you are going to add me!
    I have OFFICIALLY Claimed Pokemon Sapphire, Mudkip and Steven Stone!
    Major Thanks to epicjirachifan from The Comet Graphics for the Awesome Fire Emblem Banner!

I'm Monster_Guy. The games I have ATM are Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Nintendoland

I did it: finally gained courage and bought a Wii U! The Wii U premium bundle with New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U and Wii Sports Club Bowling & Tennis for Ł220 was just too good to pass on
    I'm really loving the console. Nintendo has been delivering some quality systems as of late, considering how much I've been enjoying my 3DS as well. Looking forward to rebuild a virtual console library with all of my favourite retro games. Tried to do this on the original Wii, but the Wii U's gamepad seems to be perfect for this.

My Nintendo Network ID is Realinho. Feel free to add me, I love to make friends from all around the world!
    Also, if you have a 3DS, please add me there as well and let me know what your Friend Code is.

See you at Miiverse!

The rules say it's okay to post in topics where the last post is over a month old if it's sticky, so I'm here to say that my Nintendo Network ID is "BattleSubway".

Just got myself a Wii U the other day, I've been wanting to buy one for a while but didn't really have the extra cash plus I'm more of a handheld gamer. I got the Deluxe Set that comes with Nintendo Land, it was on clearance for 199.99 so I saved $100 kind of the whole point on why I bought it XD
    Got a couple wii remotes, Pikmin 3, and Mario Party 8 to start off with for now. I might get MH3U to play online even though I already have it for 3DS(I might wait for MH4 though). I plan on getting Mario Kart 8 and of course Super Smash Bros. U. I'm definitely gonna buy from the virtual console. I've already got quite a few on my 3DS plus the games from the ambassador program, but there's games you can't get on the 3DS that are only for the Wii U.

My Nintendo Network ID is Zyon17, feel free to add me.
    You can also add me on the 3DS as well(FC is in my signature)
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12