Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon TV Show - Team Rocket's Secret Broadcast

Default Pokémon TV Show - Team Rocket's Secret Broadcast

Just figured I'd make a thread about this

Following on from the radio show that has been going mon for the past few months, it has been announced that on December 19th, 20th and 21st there will be three special episodes on Kids Station of the Rocket's Secret Broadcast, but designed for TV. It's unclear how this will work considering the radio show had the animated characters interviewing real life people.

Will keep you aprised

I was about to assume that it was about the banned TR vs TP episodes. I am not sure what to expect from this. Maybe they will interview someone like Masuda or Sugimori. The best I can hope is some news about those banned episodes.

Before this I thought TR was dead. You know biggest plan and all that. This might mean they are coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    I was about to assume that it was about the banned TR vs TP episodes. I am not sure what to expect from this. Maybe they will interview someone like Masuda or Sugimori. The best I can hope is some news about those banned episodes.

Before this I thought TR was dead. You know biggest plan and all that. This might mean they are coming back.
    I was thinking the same thing about the banned episodes. But hey, for all we know we see interviews in 1 episode and the 2 banned episodes in the other 2

i just knew team rocket isnt done yet they have been here for 15years why would they quit we might see them when ash returns too kanto after the unova league is finnished.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Meh they are wasting anymation resources on them being silly instead of animating new moves for the pokemon, not interested.

The Team Plasma episodes would make sense since Team Rocket's done in Unova and they may as well show the episodes. If not, I hope the episodes are good.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    The Team Plasma episodes would make sense since Team Rocket's done in Unova and they may as well show the episodes. If not, I hope the episodes are good.
    The already used footage from those episodes in this new special.

This are TR special episodes, so it has nothing to do with Plasma, just drop it, the only chance Plasma has to appear now is either in the movie or if they want to use them in the filler arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The already used footage from those episodes in this new special.
    Yeah, like Pokemon never recycled footage before.

Even if it's not that, I hope it's something new and not a bunch of reruns.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

They will be reruns. The program description states that Musashi, Kojiro and Nyarth will each select their personal favorite episode from the Pocket Monsters series and show it to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    They will be reruns. The program description states that Musashi, Kojiro and Nyarth will each select their personal favorite episode from the Pocket Monsters series and show it to the people.

And to those who thought it would be the TR vs TP episodes, let me play you a song on the world's smallest violin.

Still interesting info.

Meh, i thought it'd be something new. Although things like this prove that TR Trio are the most developed characters in the Anime.

Also, a question. Does anyone know where i can find the ratings Team Rocket gave to various Pokemon Movies (Which is their favorite etc), from that special episode they aired instead of normal Pokemon BW episode not so long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    Also, a question. Does anyone know where i can find the ratings Team Rocket gave to various Pokemon Movies (Which is their favorite etc), from that special episode they aired instead of normal Pokemon BW episode not so long time ago?
    Right here:

The Pokemon most worth catching:
    5) Arceus
    4) Darkrai
    3) Jirachi
    2) Celebi
    1) Mew

Best Rocket scenes:
    3) Movie 1
    2) Movie 4
    1) Movie 2

Funniest scenes:
    10) Latios and Latias messing up Satoshi's water race
    9) Manaphy swimming face first into the submarine's window
    8) Zorua transforming into Satoshi
    7) Pochama and the other Pokemon essing around in the kitchen in movie 12
    6) Victini choking on a macaron
    5) Urimoo still eating despite Shaymin making a giant mess of everything at the beginning of movie 11
    4) Gonbe kicking plastic bottles into trash cans in movie 7
    3) Satoshi missing the balloon ride and exhausting himself climbing the tower in movie 10
    2) Nyarth as the boat decoration on the viking ship in movie 1
    1) The Heart Swap scene wit the Rockets in movie 9

Saddest scenes:
    3) Entei saying goodbye to Me
    2) Everyone saying goodbye to Jirachi
    1) Lucario learning the truth about Aaron from the time flower

Meh they are wasting anymation resources on them being silly instead of animating new moves for the pokemon, not interested.
    There's usually an Animation Team that handles Special / Movies / Commercials separate from the regular Anime Teams. Of course, that's one of the main reasons they use Animation Teams in the first place. So the primary Animation Team doesn't exhaust themselves drawing dozens of episodes, the movies, and commercials.

If there is any new animation it was done months ago, so don't peg your dissatisfaction with the current state on that.

Well Serebii just confirmed they are airing reruns of TR's favorite episodes so....false alarm?

And we have to waste an entire episode of something new, on reruns, why?

So the last episode of the year will end on the 13th? Yeah I don't care.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    And we have to waste an entire episode of something new, on reruns, why?
    Maybe in order to stall for time when the league is over.

My ideal battle ever!

It's not gonna effect the anime.
    The anime airs on TV Tokyo correct?
    This airs on Kids Station

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Yep. This is the first time Kids Station airs anything Pokemon besides just completely straight reruns, in fact.

Yep. This is the first time Kids Station airs anything Pokemon besides just completely straight reruns, in fact.
    But they are straight reruns lol. Even if they are a special.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But they are straight reruns lol. Even if they are a special.
    No, they'll obviously have some sort of special pre- and post-episode segment where the Rockets introduce the episode.

No, they'll obviously have some sort of special pre- and post-episode segment where the Rockets introduce the episode.
    But I mean the actual episodes themselves.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

not sure on this...I mean...not sure what to expect
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But I mean the actual episodes themselves.
    They'll be reruns, of course, but specially packaged reruns rather than just straight reruns.
    And this is the first time Kids Station shows anything like that related to Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ah.

I didn't read clearly enough, never mind, forget my unnecessary rant.

So good, we don't need reruns ruining the main series.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I almost broke my ankle running in here thinking this was about the banned TR episodes. Seriously though, why waste money on something this trivial? Why couldn't they have given us what we wanted for once? I don't know what the studio is playing at, but I don't think these episodes will get high ratings; wasn't the TR radio broadcast a complete flop?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast