Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou456 View Post
    Yeah, but we don't know anything about this Hydreigon.
    A. Dragonite wasn't listening, but he is a great example of the Blood Knight trope; looks for fights and loves to win, I don't think that is the best example because unlike alot of examples of Pokemon not listening to their trainer, we know that Dragonite has this great competative spirit (Yeah okay the others like the win too but:
    1. Charizard was a lazy jerk who only battled when interested. Unlike Dragonite, he would rather sit and nap than battle.
    2. Mamoswine didn't feel he needed to prove himself to Dawn and would often just turn away without any incentive
    3. Excadrill was actually terrified to lose infront of his trainer again

B. Hydreigon's by nature are usually killing machines lol. There is a BIG difference between the other 4 and a Hydreigon that doesn't listen. It's like comparing a cat to a rapid dog. I mean remember what happen to the Hydreigon Iris has to calm down a couple episodes back? That's a more benign specimen of Hydreigon, this is probably going to be a more traditional version.
    Keep in mind, that not all Pokémon of the species portrayed matches their species.

I'm sure there are Hydreigon out there that don't go on a path of destruction.

And I'm sure there are Primeape out there that don't go bananas just because you look into their eyes.

Sure I'll agree those could rare instances, but their nature doesn't have to be the same old thing.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

They probably want to make Hydreigon into these terrifying monsters that mere mortals cannot hope to control so when ghetsis shows up with his OP and pefectly obedient one he looks even stronger.

that or kotetsu will gift wrap the thing and give it to Iris

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Ash will defeat Koet with Osha evolving and learning an ice type move so he can defeat Hydregion!
    That's a nice one..

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Well at least we know how far Ash will succeed in the league; this battle with Kotetsu sounds interesting already. Especially with a possible evolution and a Hydreigon. I bet Iris will idolize it as if it were her own.

I assume no Ash VS Bianca? That's too bad; but then again Ash didn't battle Barry in the last league. (Pointing this out since Barry/Bianca both have similarities)
    No they don't.. :P
    - Barry: Not a very strong trainer, most notably a Paul-fanboy.. Hence why he fought against Paul and not Ash.
    - Bianca: General trainer that fails when it comes down to it..

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Since Riolu and Lucario are unmarketable and forgettable Pokémon, I hope it's evolution is swept under the rug, just have it beat the Pokémon it's having trouble with (Scraggy/Scrafty), LOL) evolve it, and beat the Pokémon, and then have some other Pokémon beat Lucario's rear end, and have Kotetsu send out Hydreigon, sounds good to me.
    Mčh..

I'd like to see:
    - Scraggy vs. Riolu: Riolu
    - Pikachu vs. Riolu: Evo
    - Pikachu vs. Lucario: Lucario - Kotetsu gets cocky
    - Oshawott vs. Lucario: Oshawott gets KO'd.
    - Pignite vs. Lucario: Pignite - Kotetsu goes 'omg what now! Shoot,shoot,shoot!'
    - Pignite vs. Hydreigon: Hydreigon - Ash goes oh snap..

Lets see what I want..
    - Oshawott beating a Fire-type: Preferably Simisear to make up for it losing to almost every Fire-type in existancePansear
    - Oshawott facing Samurott, but not to faint.
    - Snivy beating Samurott for the kicks.
    - Scraggy beating Ferrothorn with a double Focus Blast
    - The above scenario
    - Pikachu vs. Lucario including Electro Ball vs. Aura Sphere and Iron Tail vs. Bone Rush
    - Oshawott vs. Lucario including Razor Shell vs. Bone Rush
    - Pignite vs. Hydreigon including Hydreigon ramming through Fire Pledge KO'ing Pignite
    - Snivy facing Hydreigon and failing to use Attract and getting frozen by Tri Attack
    - Boldore evolving against Hydreigon and there being a huge Dragon/Dark-pulse vs. Flash Cannon explosion.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They probably want to make Hydreigon into these terrifying monsters that mere mortals cannot hope to control so when ghetsis shows up with his OP and pefectly obedient one he looks even stronger.

that or kotetsu will gift wrap the thing and give it to Iris
    Why would he do that instead of Iris just going out and catching one on her own? Why does she need to gift it to her? And Besides, I used Hydreigon in the game all the time. I don't see why they portrait them as being difficult way more than Dragonite was.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Since Riolu and Lucario are unmarketable and forgettable Pokémon, I hope it's evolution is swept under the rug, just have it beat the Pokémon it's having trouble with (Scraggy/Scrafty), LOL) evolve it, and beat the Pokémon, and then have some other Pokémon beat Lucario's rear end, and have Kotetsu send out Hydreigon, sounds good to me.
    Riolu and Lucario, unmarketable and forgettable Pokemon? Both the staff and the fanbase love these Pokemon, they could give one to the worst and most disliked character ever and it'd still get milked for all its worth..

I would love for Lucario and Scrafty to have a showdown. They're both weak to each other and it'd be so interesting to see which of the anti-fighting types would reign supreme. Dark or Steel?

I wonder if Kotetsu pulls out Hydreigon as a desperation move, or is Hydreigon simply fought midway through the battle?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Riolu and Lucario, unmarketable and forgettable Pokemon? Both the staff and the fanbase love these Pokemon, they could give one to the worst and most disliked character ever and it'd still get milked for all its worth..

I would love for Lucario and Scrafty to have a showdown. They're both weak to each other and it'd be so interesting to see which of the anti-fighting types would reign supreme. Dark or Steel?
    I'd love that too. Maybe, to be fair to both battlers, both knock out each other. Aura Sphere vs Focus Blast anyone?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I wonder if Kotetsu pulls out Hydreigon as a desperation move, or is Hydreigon simply fought midway through the battle?
    He's gonna be all overconfident and slap his headband on his head then proclaim he has a secret weapon. Ash is shocked while Riolu/lucario gets a horrified look on his face. Then Kotetsu throws out Hydreigon looking all confident and such, it doesnt obey and poor lucario is gonna facepalm so hard.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 21st November 2012 at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I don't know, it seems it'll be his last pokemon because otherwise he probably wouldn't use it since it's uncontrollable. The likely scenario is that it doesn't obey Kotestu, Ash beats it and then Iris gives Kotesu advice after the battle.

Lucario's evolution might happen in the middle so it'll still get a good showcasing before Hydreigon appears.

Are we sure it's uncontrollable, or is it just ripping apart teams? :/ Or it could even be confused after using Outrage.

Why would something be a secret weapon if it doesn't listen? Of course, it is Kotetsu. xD But I'm still fishy about it rampaging like Iris's Dragonite.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Are we sure it's uncontrollable, or is it just ripping apart teams? :/ Or it could even be confused after using Outrage.

Why would something be a secret weapon if it doesn't listen? Of course, it is Kotetsu. xD But I'm still fishy about it rampaging like Iris's Dragonite.
    Just because it doesn't listen doesn't mean it won't be a threat. There were times when Charizard did battle certain pokemon because he thought they were tough and Dragonite didn't listen at first in the Junior Cup but it won a few battles, so I won't be surprised here.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 24th November 2012 at 4:38 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Watch Hydreigon be Kotetsu's Snorlax/Ursaring. Something sets it off and in turn it ends up wiping out half of the team with some crazy attacking..

Snorlax was epic that time it got riled up and Hyper Beamed all over the place..

I feel bad for Ash. Not only are there signs that Kotetsu's Riolu will evolve into Lucario, but now he has to deal with a Hydreigon? In any other League we could expect Ash to come up with a decent strategy to deal with this ordeal, but I have little faith in him at the moment. I think he needs to bring out his secret weapon, if you know what I mean. I was against it, but it's better for him to bring out the big guns than suffer against a disobedient menace.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

Here's the translation from Adam Ant who knows Japanese:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    The scan mentions something about it, the Hydra-gon, on a huge rampage or thrashing about(note: not the move thrash).

If the Hydra is Kotetsu's secret weapon because it's uncontrollable like Iris' Dragonite was

What if Kotetsu uses it in other rounds and Ash sees it, and then in their battle when Hydreigon swept most of Ash's Team he's like: '' you know I used to have a disobedient dragon-like pokémon myself'' and BAM he sends out Charizard who beats Hydreigon. Would make sense, I mean there's has been a lot of Charizard merchandise lately.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    What if Kotetsu uses it in other rounds and Ash sees it, and then in their battle when Hydreigon swept most of Ash's Team he's like: '' you know I used to have a disobedient dragon-like pokémon myself'' and BAM he sends out Charizard who beats Hydreigon. Would make sense, I mean there's has been a lot of Charizard merchandise lately.
    This is the first round for 6 vs 6 so no, we're not gonna see Hydreigon before this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Here's the translation from Adam Ant who knows Japanese:
    so it doesn't actually say its disobedient. could be its confused or something

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Yeah. It could be an effect of Outrage. As I already said in the capture thread: "The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. It then becomes confused, however."

I'd like Outrage, to be honest. Maybe Kotetsu will use it as a last resort move?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Just because it doesn't listen doesn't mean it won't be a threat. There were times when Charizard did battle certain pokemon because he thought they were tough and Dragonite didn't listen to Dragonite at first in the Junior Cup but it won a few battles, so I won't be surprised here.
    But I want Kotetsu to win. xD I figure I'll have more hope if he doesn't have a rampaging dragon. So please be Outraging. xDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

I'd like Outrage, to be honest. Maybe Kotetsu will use it as a last resort move?
    Lol or he just get's hasty, uses it early on...decimating part of Ash's team in the process, only for it to get confused and lose.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 21st November 2012 at 6:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Rampaging in BW has been connected to confusion and disobedience, so it's probably both for Kotestu.

I think Kotetsu represents who Ash used to be. The young rookie battling powerful trainers. But now its Kotetsu's turn to lose, and Ash's turn to win.

Emboar beating Lucario would be cool though , to show whats Emboars are all about, since Belle is getting Riouled but Pignite is either losing or beating Hydreigon so probably won't face Lucario as an Emboar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Emboar beating Lucario would be cool though , to show whats Emboars are all about, since Belle is getting Riouled but Pignite is either losing or beating Hydreigon so probably won't face Lucario as an Emboar.
    You think Pignite will evolve?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You think Pignite will evolve?
    Everyone does, Emboar's the man.

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast