Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

I wanted pignite to evolve before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You think Pignite will evolve?
    No idea, something has to beat Hydreigon and if Rioulo is evolving I don't have a problem with one of Satoshi pokemon evolving but yeah I'm not that hopefull I posted what I wouldn't mind seeing, my post was in response to the Oshawott or Snivy will evolve and beat Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No idea, something has to beat Hydreigon and if Rioulo is evolving I don't have a problem with one of Satoshi pokemon evolving but yeah I'm not that hopefull I posted what I wouldn't mind seeing, my post was in response to the Oshawott or Snivy will evolve and beat Lucario.
    Don't worry I'm sure Riolu won't evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I wanted pignite to evolve before it was cool.
    Ít was always cool, it's just that everyone had the Samurott virus and the cool people left so they wouldn't catch it.

Emboar beating Lucario would be cool though , to show whats Emboars are all about, since Belle is getting Riouled but Pignite is either losing or beating Hydreigon so probably won't face Lucario as an Emboar.
    OMG it would be awesome if Pignite evolves here! it's a silly/stupid reason to complain about evolution-in-middle-of-battle anyway.

were talking about someone evolving against lucario? ash throws a thunderstone and gets a raichu umm i wouldnt mind a scraffty vs lucario battle

I'd like Outrage, to be honest. Maybe Kotetsu will use it as a last resort move?
    Boosting + Outrage is a common scrub tactic. This might be a homage to that.

Only problem is that Ash doesn't really have a Unova Pokemon that can survive a rampage ...

At the absolute worse Ash will be out 3 Pokemon from a full-on rampage. Maybe Ash easily beats Ferrothorn + Two Others before this happens. Then Ash comes back on Hydreigon, Hydreigon's revenge'd by Samruott, and then we finally have a fair match albeit a 2 on 2 one.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

Only problem is that Ash doesn't really have a Unova Pokemon that can survive a rampage ...

At the absolute worse Ash will be out 3 Pokemon from a full-on rampage. Maybe Ash easily beats Ferrothorn + Two Others before this happens. Then Ash comes back on Hydreigon, Hydreigon's revenge'd by Samruott, and then we finally have a fair match albeit a 2 on 2 one.
    Depends what Outrage is protrayed as.

If it is like Luggage's Outrage then a physically strong and defensive Pokemon can take it and beat it down in confusion but not without taking massive damage in the processs.

If it is like Broken Barney's Outrage, then Hydreigon is a nothing but a target.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

This is the anime. If the writers wanted to snivy could survive getting smashed by outrage multiple times and then vine whip to OHKO it.

Boldore was pretty bulking in the Belle and in his gym battle.

Lost the bulkiness due to convinience of the plot in the 8th gym but yeah Boldore could withstand that.

I hope Samurott doesn't get screwed over for Hydreigon. Samurott feels like Kotetsu's 2nd most reliable battler after Riolu and seems like his strongest. Riolu feels more like his best battler.

Emboar beating Lucario would be cool though , to show whats Emboars are all about, since Belle is getting Riouled but Pignite is either losing or beating Hydreigon so probably won't face Lucario as an Emboar.
    Mčh, I think Pignite might take Lucario down.. Then Kotetsu gets upset about already losing five pokemon, gets frustrated and throws out his secret weapon: Hydreigon.. At this point I'd believe that Ash would've lost Pikachu, Scraggy and Oshawott. Pignite, Snivy and Boldore face Hydreigon, and only Boldore would be left standing afterwards, similar to Glalie in Hoenn.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    OMG it would be awesome if Pignite evolves here! it's a silly/stupid reason to complain about evolution-in-middle-of-battle anyway.
    At this point, I don't think Ash can win this without one.. Laughably though, there would be two evolutions in a battle for this matchup.. Which would be the most ridiculous thing ever..

Boldore was pretty bulking in the Belle and in his gym battle.

Lost the bulkiness due to convinience of the plot in the 8th gym but yeah Boldore could withstand that.
    Which is why I'm banking on Boldore evolving against Hydreigon.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope Samurott doesn't get screwed over for Hydreigon. Samurott feels like Kotetsu's 2nd most reliable battler after Riolu and seems like his strongest. Riolu feels more like his best battler.
    Lol, between Riolu evolving, and Hydreigon going on a rampage, do you seriously expect Samurott not to get screwed over? This is the fourth round, I'd expect it at least to have been used twice on screen at that point: Vs. randoms, and vs. Bianca.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So we know Kotetsu is using Riolu, Samurott and Hydreigon, if it really is a 3 versus 3 match. Actually, I don't think Samurott is confirmed, but it seems obvious. Riolu evolving seems obvious too. Ash has used Pikachu, Leavanny, Palpitoad and Krookodile so far, where as Pignite is confirmed.

Oshawott seems almost given if Samurott is in. The final Pokemon is tough, because Pikachu vs Riolu -> Lucario seems heavily possible. It would be a good match to have Snivy in to complete the starter triad or Unfezant for combating Hydreigon.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So we know Kotetsu is using Riolu, Samurott and Hydreigon, if it really is a 3 versus 3 match. Actually, I don't think Samurott is confirmed, but it seems obvious. Riolu evolving seems obvious too. Ash has used Pikachu, Leavanny, Palpitoad and Krookodile so far, where as Pignite is confirmed.

Oshawott seems almost given if Samurott is in. The final Pokemon is tough, because Pikachu vs Riolu -> Lucario seems heavily possible. It would be a good match to have Snivy in to complete the starter triad or Unfezant for combating Hydreigon.
    its confirmed to be a 6v6

If Samurott gets screwed over and loses to someone like Scraggy I will not be pleased. That means that all three of the final stage starters would have gotten trolled in this league. At least that is better then them not showing up at all

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    If Samurott gets screwed over and loses to someone like Scraggy I will not be pleased. That means that all three of the final stage starters would have gotten trolled in this league. At least that is better then them not showing up at all
    It's better than my headcanon for samurott. In my prediction it goes down to eevee. XD

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    its confirmed to be a 6v6
    Thank god. Source?

Thank god. Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Kotetsu vs Ash is 6 on 6, it's hinting toward Riolu's evolution.

Krookodile vs Sawk
    translated from the scan he showed us

Oh man, don't go on for a few things and all kinds of things come up.

I honestly did not think Hydreigon would be Kotetsu's. If this is a six on six, Samurott, Riolu, and Hydreigon will be Ash's biggest problems in the battle. Ferrothorn and whatever two pokemon they use to fill in for his team, are likely to put up some kind of fight, but they'll kind of get overshadowed.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    translated from the scan he showed us
    Okay. Thanks.

I'm hoping that Ash's team is the original six. Pikachu, the starters, Unfezant and Scraggy.

Okay. Thanks.

I'm hoping that Ash's team is the original six. Pikachu, the starters, Unfezant and Scraggy.
    well we know he is using pignite but thats it for now And most likely pikachu

I'd love to see Sanzandora using Outrage, assuming it does the worst it can and the effects hit their max it should very well be quite a monster to contend with. Pikachu got to beat Jalorda, we know Gamagaru, Hahakomori, and Waruvial are battling Kenyan, and Chaobu is battling Kotetsu. That leaves Gantle, Zuruggu, Tsutarja, Mijumaru, and Kenharou. So I'm guessing it'll be Chaobu, Tsutarja, Mijumaru, Gantle, Kenharou against Kotetsu, obviously Pikachu as well to complete the Kotetsu battle team since Pikachu is his starter thus is special. I don't think any of them could answer to a Sanzandora though to be honest, which is why I would have preferred Waruvial being used. Chaobu learning a Fighting move, like Superpower might work or maybe Zuruggu learning Head Smash or utilizing that Focus Blast but still Satoshi's team has a tough fight ahead of them. I could easily see Gantle evolving prior to the match.

Daikenki, Lucario, Sanzandora, and Natorrei is gonna be a tough team to deal with. I also think that Windie in the opening is Kotetsu's too. I could see Mijumaru or Pikachu revenge KOing Daikenki. To be honest, I can't see Kenharou knocking out anything of Kotetsu's ._. Nor Gantle either, except maybe Natorrei with Rock Smash. I expect one of them to be the fall guys, unless Gantle evolves. I totally would be okay with Zuruggu knocking out Sanzandora, it would be a nice reference to the Victini move where he defeated Carlita's Sanzandora. Of course I would be okay with the writers using Kenharou in another battle and simply repeating things and using Waruvial against Kotetsu.

i don't see which of Ash's pokes beside (pika,krook,leavanny,the bird and pignite) can defeat one of Koet's till now known Pokes.
    Scraggy and Palpi -noooo! Palpi is used a round before and is only good for electric types(for the writers at least. Scraggy possibly Hydregion but only if it evolves.
    Snivy and Osha- love them, but Koet's pokes are powerhouses so I don't see them having a realistic chance.

Okay Boldore could pull of a solid win. Besides the 5 formely mentioned.
    Let's see how it develops.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I just know it. Ash will use his good pokemon AKA 6 out of pikachu, Gigalith, Pignite, leavanny, unfezant, Krookodile, Palpitoad on Kotetsu and then he will use crap like Mijumaru and scraggy vs Virgil so the eeveelutions have an easier battle.

Would have rather had Ash and Trip have a full battle. Oh well. Maybe in the filler saga. I am looking forward to this match anyway. I love 6 vs 6 battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Would have rather had Ash and Trip have a full battle. Oh well. Maybe in the filler saga. I am looking forward to this match anyway. I love 6 vs 6 battles.
    Yeah, I'm banking on Shooti and Bel having full battles against Satoshi in the filler saga as well.

Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast