Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Yeah, I'm banking on Shooti and Bel having full battles against Satoshi in the filler saga as well.

    That is if, considering what happens to region characters.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Keep in mind, that not all Pokémon of the species portrayed matches their species.

    I'm sure there are Hydreigon out there that don't go on a path of destruction.

    And I'm sure there are Primeape out there that don't go bananas just because you look into their eyes.

    Sure I'll agree those could rare instances, but their nature doesn't have to be the same old thing.
    I get that (In the first BW movie, we saw a Hydreigon with a pretty even temper), but it says that he can't control Hydreigon. To me that sounds like it's sort of sounds like a normal Hydreigon.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirou456 View Post
    I get that (In the first BW movie, we saw a Hydreigon with a pretty even temper), but it says that he can't control Hydreigon. To me that sounds like it's sort of sounds like a normal Hydreigon.
    no it doesn't. nothing says he can't control it. all that is said is it thrashes about which could be the result of confusion from something like outrage

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    So Kotetsu has a dragon that apparently performs genocide on whatever area its in as a matter of course on his team. What is he the Chuck Norris of dragon trainers?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,370

    Default

    Kotetsu pretty much has everything people wanted Ash to have

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Kotetsu pretty much has everything people wanted Ash to have
    Ash has one thing over Kotetsu........his Pikachu.....

    And 30 Tauros.


  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Kotetsu pretty much has everything people wanted Ash to have
    I'm not surprised, some were mad before about Kotetsu taking "Ash's future Pokemon" away from him i.e. "Samurott and Lucario!!1111" I just say people should quit whining and enjoy the fact he has those Pokemon, it's meant to be cool and a way of showing Kotetsu's strength as a trainer. Satoshi has some awesome Pokemon too, specifically Waruvial, Pikachu, Chaobu, Gamagaru, etc. I could easily see Gamagaru evolving in the Kibago in distress episode and Satoshi would have yet another powerhouse in his arsenal, especially if it had Poison Touch.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 21st November 2012 at 10:07 PM.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    imo lets do the 6 gen region with kotetsu as the main character ;D

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    I'm not surprised, some were mad before about Kotetsu taking Ash's "future Pokemon" away from him i.e. "Samurott and Lucario!!1111"

    The same arguement with Iris that not every Pokemon is going to be his. Not saying ships are sailing but... No badass Ash with Pokemon like Lucario and Samurott.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    imo lets do the 6 gen region with kotetsu as the main character ;D
    No

    I rather let Ash continue until he gets a Steel type.


  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    The opening sequence does show a Scrafty running in the background so maybe Scraggy evolves during the Axew episode? It's just speculation on my part.

  12. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Ash has one thing over Kotetsu........his Pikachu.....

    And 30 Tauros.
    Never underestimate the Tauros

    In truth, I think Palpitoad will be the most unlikely for this battle, and the same to Leavanny; if both have just fought Stephan in the prior round, and with Oshawott and Snivy yet to have league battles from what we know, then it wouldn't surprise me if we saw the three starters, Pikachu, Unfezant and Boldore, or Scraggy. I think there will be some symbolism here; Pikachu will face Riolu, or Lucario, and Oshawott will battle its evolved form as part of BW2-24. So in a perfect world:

    BW2-23
    Unfezant vs Ferrothorn (Unfezant)
    Unfezant vs unknown Normal type (Unfezant recalled)
    Snivy vs unknown Normal type (Snivy)
    Snivy vs unknown Fire type (Snivy recalled)
    Pignite vs unknown Fire type (Pignite)
    Pignite vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
    Scraggy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
    Pikachu vs Hydreigon (Pikachu recalled)
    Snivy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)

    BW2-24
    Unfezant vs Hydreigon (Unfezant)
    Unfezant vs Samurott (Samurott)
    Oshawott vs Samurott (Oshawott)
    Oshawott vs Riolu (Riolu evolves)
    Oshawott vs Lucario (Lucario)
    Pikachu vs Lucario (Pikachu)

    Before there is a kick off over Oshawott's victory amid complaints that it hasn't battled recently and therefore has not gained strength, I would like to refer you to Leavanny: battled once competitively as Sewaddle, battled once competitively as Swadloon. Next battled competitively SIXTY episodes later as Leavanny and won two key battles, even if rushed. Oshawott will have been getting stronger offscreen and his casual appearences to join the fun will boost his experience.

    An alternative explanation; this is the anime. Deal with it.
    If Father Ted Crilly had been introduced to Pokemon, we may have found the greatest thing on Earth, after Chuck Norris, of course.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Ash has one thing over Kotetsu........his Pikachu.....

    And 30 Tauros.
    See if Kotetsu can take down a herd of Tauros and an angry Pikachu. xD

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningSeed52 View Post
    Never underestimate the Tauros

    In truth, I think Palpitoad will be the most unlikely for this battle, and the same to Leavanny; if both have just fought Stephan in the prior round, and with Oshawott and Snivy yet to have league battles from what we know, then it wouldn't surprise me if we saw the three starters, Pikachu, Unfezant and Boldore, or Scraggy. I think there will be some symbolism here; Pikachu will face Riolu, or Lucario, and Oshawott will battle its evolved form as part of BW2-24. So in a perfect world:

    BW2-23
    Unfezant vs Ferrothorn (Unfezant)
    Unfezant vs unknown Normal type (Unfezant recalled)
    Snivy vs unknown Normal type (Snivy)
    Snivy vs unknown Fire type (Snivy recalled)
    Pignite vs unknown Fire type (Pignite)
    Pignite vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
    Scraggy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
    Pikachu vs Hydreigon (Pikachu recalled)
    Snivy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)

    BW2-24
    Unfezant vs Hydreigon (Unfezant)
    Unfezant vs Samurott (Samurott)
    Oshawott vs Samurott (Oshawott)
    Oshawott vs Riolu (Riolu evolves)
    Oshawott vs Lucario (Lucario)
    Pikachu vs Lucario (Pikachu)

    Before there is a kick off over Oshawott's victory amid complaints that it hasn't battled recently and therefore has not gained strength, I would like to refer you to Leavanny: battled once competitively as Sewaddle, battled once competitively as Swadloon. Next battled competitively SIXTY episodes later as Leavanny and won two key battles, even if rushed. Oshawott will have been getting stronger offscreen and his casual appearences to join the fun will boost his experience.

    An alternative explanation; this is the anime. Deal with it.
    honestly i dont see ash taking out 3 of kotetsu pokemon before kotetsu can take out 1 i think the battle will be close but i dont want to see hydregion just taking out all of ash's team >< i wanna see all of kotetsu pokemon ddoing something haha

  15. #115
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Ash has one thing over Kotetsu........his Pikachu.....

    And 30 Tauros.
    OMG I laughed so hard at this....


    Also, I am late to the wagon....do we have a summary for these episodes?

    So if I am getting this right.

    Ash beats Shooti in the first round, then goes on to beat Stephan and possibly Kotetsu afterwards. Is that right?

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    OMG I laughed so hard at this....


    Also, I am late to the wagon....do we have a summary for these episodes?

    So if I am getting this right.

    Ash beats Shooti in the first round, then goes on to beat Stephan and possibly Kotetsu afterwards. Is that right?
    all we know so far is he beats shooti then battles a cotd in the axew episode most likely, then stephan then kotetsu

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    OMG I laughed so hard at this....


    Also, I am late to the wagon....do we have a summary for these episodes?

    So if I am getting this right.

    Ash beats Shooti in the first round, then goes on to beat Stephan and possibly Kotetsu afterwards. Is that right?
    Kotetsu is Ash's 4th opponent.

    So Ash has beaten Trip, A COTD, and Stephan prior to Kotetsu.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Kotetsu is Ash's 4th opponent.

    So Ash has beaten Trip, A COTD, and Stephan prior to Kotetsu.
    Is this confirmed?

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    Yes, it is.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    If by the confirmed, do you mean the summary mentioning Ash vs Kotetsu as the 4th round meaning Ash's 4th opponent, then yes, yes it is.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If by the confirmed, do you mean the summary mentioning Ash vs Kotetsu as the 4th round meaning Ash's 4th opponent, then yes, yes it is.
    Oh, well I wonder who he will use in the second round.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Oh, well I wonder who he will use in the second round.
    2nd round is most likely a ohko thing seeing as its the episode where axew gets lost

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    If Ash is only getting 5 opponents and the first round is a 1 on 1 and the second is probably like Ash vs Grumpig girl could we assume at least 1 of Ash's Pokemon will get screwed. I predict either Palpitoad or Unfezant or both.
    Last edited by J Ken; 21st November 2012 at 11:42 PM.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Rilou is evolving? Where do you see that

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Rilou is evolving? Where do you see that
    the scans were hinting at the evolution of riolu


    edit: rank up

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •