Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    the scans were hinting at the evolution of riolu

edit: rank up
    That sucks, he loses his Riolu and obtains a totally inferior pokemon. I want to cry.

You are really confident on Kotetsu huh. I like him too but he will probably lose, since Ash still has to face Virgil.

Does anyone knows which scan it is?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    this one right here

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Attachment 6888

Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Kotetsu vs Ash is 6 on 6, it's hinting toward Riolu's evolution.

Krookodile vs Sawk

I knew this was coming but I like Riolu more.

And no smiling on ranking up.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Its a summary, its not like we are seeing Rioulo evolving, the "scan" of the summary has it hinted so it most likelly will evolve(definetly will if its hinted).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its a summary, its not like we are seeing Rioulo evolving, the "scan" of the summary has it hinted so it most likelly will evolve(definetly will if its hinted).
    It would be nice if someone specifically told us what it said.

I doubt the summary says "And we're hinting that Riolu is evolving"

I want to know what's being said that hints at Riolu evolving.

Edit: Not that I'm doubting it, I just want to know what it says.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

How does it hints to Riolu's evolvtion?

Hey blame wingzx for calling it a scan, yeah we all know what it means anyway.

What's it say anyway EDIT: Ninja'd yeah what dman said.

What I mean by its a summary is we don't actually have pictures of Rioulo evolving, not saying wingzx was wrong but that we don't have an imagine of it, since it seems that is what pnumbers asked for.

Dman the scan with the summary is kinda blurry, G50 translated what he could, he said the summary hinted at Rioulo evolving, when we get a better quality scan I'm sure him or someone else will translate the full summary.

Dman the scan with the summary is kinda blurry, G50 translated what he could, he said the summary hinted at Rioulo evolving, when we get a better quality scan I'm sure him or someone else will translate the full summary.
    You do realize a statement of "Riolu is hinted at evolving" is not a translation.

It's a conclusion.

You can't conclude something unless you saw something.

That's like me looking at nonsense, and come to the conclusion that it's hinting that Ash is going to win the league. Just because it has Ash and League, but not stating that it says "Ash and League"

Even if "Riolu....Unexpected" were the only words G50 could see, at least it's better than a conclusion.

Again I'm not doubting Riolu evolving, or Riolu hinted at evolving, I just want to know where the conclusion came from.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well ask someone to try and translated the summary becuase I can't, G50 is not that well versed in japanese yet so he translated what he could and like I said from a very blurry scan, ofc that was his conclusion, the summary is not.

"Satoshi vs Kotetsu is a 6vs6, Rioulo is hinter at evolving" stay tunned.

Well ask someone to try and translated the summary becuase I can't, G50 is not that well versed in japanese yet so he translated what he could and like I said from a very blurry scan, ofc that was his conclusion, the summary is not.

"Satoshi vs Kotetsu is a 6vs6, Rioulo is hinter at evolving" stay tunned.
    Again you have to have substance to translate. Even the worst translator in the world can see a few words that he/she recognizes and can make a plethora of conclusions.

I'm not asking for a full summary, I'm asking at the various "words" that can be translated.

Even if it's

Full Battle
    Hydreigon
    Riolu
    Glowing
    Unexpected
    Seismitoad.

I don't care, I just want to know what hints at Riolu evolving.

Again just the words "Riolu and Glowing" are fine with me even if the full summary shows that they aren't related to each other.

Well you'll just have to wait, dman.

EDIT: What Mr. Purple said.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 22nd November 2012 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Again you have to have substance to translate. Even the worst translator in the world can see a few words that he/she recognizes and can make a plethora of conclusions.

I'm not asking for a full summary, I'm asking at the various "words" that can be translated.

Even if it's

Full Battle
    Hydreigon
    Riolu
    Glowing
    Unexpected
    Seismitoad.

I don't care, I just want to know what hints at Riolu evolving.

Again just the words "Riolu and Glowing" are fine with me even if the full summary shows that they aren't related to each other.
    If you want to know so badly, then go message the regular translators.

Has it been confirmed that the league goes straight into a knockout format, cos maybe they do some kind of group stage where it's 1v1 and kotetsu gambles with Hydreigon

Quote Originally Posted by andyrhk View Post
    Has it been confirmed that the league goes straight into a knockout format, cos maybe they do some kind of group stage where it's 1v1 and kotetsu gambles with Hydreigon
    No no I'm pretty sure it's not what you're talking about, although I have no idea what you just said.

In the johto league, ash was in a group of 3 early on in the tournament and the winner of each group progressed

In the johto league, ash was in a group of 3 early on in the tournament and the winner of each group progressed
    Oh no, that isn't happening here. This is the actual league, don't worry.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 22nd November 2012 at 1:26 AM.

That idea was so bad that I refuse to watch those certain episodes during the Johto league. Never again should that be done.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    That idea was so bad that I refuse to watch those certain episodes during the Johto league. Never again should that be done.
    Really, I didn't see what was wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I liked it, specially since it gives an oportunity for the main character to lose to someone without getting kicked out but thats just me.

Progression wise I think it weeds out the weak trainers easier, because a lot of people would have to figth the same guys and only the best pass, unlike a tournament draw where you can get an easier oponent like Belle instead of Kenyan for example.

What are the chances of Ash vs Kotetsu being rushed?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    What are the chances of Ash vs Kotetsu being rushed?
    Well if the 6vs6 isn't the full episode or two episode like others have been, it will probably be rushed, I would like to see Hydreigon being the cliffhanger of the episode and the battle continuing in the episode after, making it two episodes.

I can't believe Bel loses to Kotetsu! That's a sexist move, writers!

Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast