Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    What are the chances of Ash vs Kotetsu being rushed?
    If Hydreigon KO's one Pokemon after another, then yea it might be.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,791

    Default

    In games, Hydreigon isn't difficult at all, like Iris's one in Black and White 2. I do not expect of it more KO than the others.
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    What are the chances of Ash vs Kotetsu being rushed?
    Considering this will probably be the only other full-battle outside of Virgil, let's hope the writers take their time and don't make it a bunch of OHKO's...

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    What are the chances of Ash vs Kotetsu being rushed?
    Depends what you'd consider "rushed". I don't see it happening. If anything, the battle would start in Stephan's episode and probably end in this one, or it can start here and end in the next episode. I'm pretty sure it's going to be covered in two episode one way or another, I don't see the entire battling being dealt with in one episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Considering this will probably be the only other full-battle outside of Virgil, let's hope the writers take their time and don't make it a bunch of OHKO's...
    There are 5 episodes before 2012 ends.

    #1 is the intro ep
    #2 is Ash vs Trip
    #3 is Kibago get lost
    #4 is Ash vs Stephan
    #5 is Hydreigon

    I could see Ash vs stephan lasting half an ep and kotetsu getting 1.5 eps for his battle then Virgil gets 2 more to close off the league.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I liked it, specially since it gives an oportunity for the main character to lose to someone without getting kicked out but thats just me.
    Just a minor correction... Ash couldn't lose in the Johto formal otherwise the trio of trainers would of had to go to SD. At worst Ash can only tie.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Well, the Shooti VS. Satoshi battle is being given two episodes and is beginning in the premiere episode of the league so it seems like they're trying to take their time. And that's a 1 VS. 1 battle, if we're lucky we'll get to see a battle from another character perhaps. The third episode in which Iris' Kibago goes astray will probably evolve something or give something a new move and then have Satoshi and Kenyan starting the battle. The next ep would be devoted to the battle and than ending it with Kotetsu and Bel battling and Kotetsu winning.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Well, the Shooti VS. Satoshi battle is being given two episodes and is beginning in the premiere episode of the league so it seems like they're trying to take their time. And that's a 1 VS. 1 battle, if we're lucky we'll get to see a battle from another character perhaps. The third episode in which Iris' Kibago goes astray will probably evolve something or give something a new move and then have Satoshi and Kenyan starting the battle. The next ep would be devoted to the battle and than ending it with Kotetsu and Bel battling and Kotetsu winning.
    Or nothing important could happen...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    If it's a 6 vs. 6, we'll already know what one of Ash's Pokemon is. Would it be too much trouble for Ash to simply have Iris hold on to Pikachu's Poke Ball so that he can use a different sixth Pokemon? It's not like she or Cilan are ever going to keep full parties with them at all times.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    If it's a 6 vs. 6, we'll already know what one of Ash's Pokemon is. Would it be too much trouble for Ash to simply have Iris hold on to Pikachu's Poke Ball so that he can use a different sixth Pokemon? It's not like she or Cilan are ever going to keep full parties with them at all times.
    Let's be honest with ourselves... Ash vs Gary was likely a one time deal
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Let's be honest with ourselves... Ash vs Gary was likely a one time deal
    So true it hurts, but it would be so nice if a 6 vs. 6 battle w/o Pikachu's involvement actually happened (cue fanboy whining about how it won't happen because Pikachu is a cash cow and is the mascot as well as the occassional "Baww! That can't happen! Pikachu is Ash's main and best partner! He can't just put him on the sidelines during important battles after they've been together so long.")

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    So true it hurts, but it would be so nice if a 6 vs. 6 battle w/o Pikachu's involvement actually happened (cue fanboy whining about how it won't happen because Pikachu is a cash cow and is the mascot and the occassional "Baww! That can't happen! Pikachu is Ash's main and best partner! He can't just put him on the sidelines during important battles)
    The first reason is obvious. No one above 10 will ever argue for the latter few reasons.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The first reason is obvious. No one above 10 will ever argue for the latter few reasons.
    Just accounting for the random troll or two that shows up every once in a while and the even rarer butthurt fan that wants things to end up "exactly as they're meant to be."

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The first reason is obvious. No one above 10 will ever argue for the latter few reasons.
    Unless they don't mind Pikachu (who I tend to like sometimes)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,664

    Default

    I hope Pikachu stays out of this battle. He got Serperior, so let the others shine a bit.

  16. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope Pikachu stays out of this battle. He got Serperior, so let the others shine a bit.
    I hope he doesn't use Pignite either, as much as I love the pig, he has too many battles.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    But, wasn't Pignite seen using Flame Charge against Hydreigon in the scans?

  18. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    But, wasn't Pignite seen using Flame Charge against Hydreigon in the scans?
    I dunno, I haven't seen the scans.

    Hopefully he gets knocked out, Pignite does not need any more wins till he evolves into Emboar in the filler saga.

  19. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Well, the Shooti VS. Satoshi battle is being given two episodes and is beginning in the premiere episode of the league so it seems like they're trying to take their time. And that's a 1 VS. 1 battle, if we're lucky we'll get to see a battle from another character perhaps. The third episode in which Iris' Kibago goes astray will probably evolve something or give something a new move and then have Satoshi and Kenyan starting the battle. The next ep would be devoted to the battle and than ending it with Kotetsu and Bel battling and Kotetsu winning.
    It is already confirmed that axew won't be evolving this episode.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope Pikachu stays out of this battle. He got Serperior, so let the others shine a bit.
    If it's a 6v6 Pikachu can't stay out of the battle....
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Just because Pikachu is in a full battle doesn't mean he will dominate. Look at Hoenn. Although Pikachu has been doing very well in Unova thus far so....

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokepal123 View Post
    It is already confirmed that axew won't be evolving this episode.
    Not that I actually believe Axew will evolve, because the writers suck like that but.....proof? Or rather proof, Axew won't evolve in the Axew gets lost episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    If it's a 6v6 Pikachu can't stay out of the battle....
    Ash vs Gary Silver Conference.

    Check.

    Your move.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Not that I actually believe Axew will evolve, because the writers suck like that but.....proof? Or rather proof, Axew won't evolve in the Axew gets lost episode.



    Ash vs Gary Silver Conference.

    Check.

    Your move.
    I've heard people say Pikachu was able tos it out that battle because Professor Oak was there in person. I don't know how true that is though.

  24. #174

    Default

    [QUOTE=dman_dustin;15391669]Not that I actually believe Axew will evolve, because the writers suck like that but.....proof? Or rather proof, Axew won't evolve in the Axew gets lost episode.


    The proof is that axew will be appearing in the next episode, even check on bulbapedia.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I've heard people say Pikachu was able tos it out that battle because Professor Oak was there in person. I don't know how true that is though.
    I'm not saying Pikachu will be shafted for a battle, it never will be after Gary, but it's not impossible.

    Now maybe Professor Oak had something to do with it, but this is the league, surely even if Pikachu counts as a permanent member of his team, I don't think the league would prohibit Ash from using another Pokémon for his 6th if not Pikachu.

    Pikachu will just have sit up there with Cilan and Iris, and whoever else is next to them.

    But of course the ever so reliant Ash, will always rely on Pikachu, and not his other Pokémon.

    But technically there is nothing stopping the writers from making it happen. They just choose not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokepal123 View Post
    The proof is that axew will be appearing in the next episode
    A statement is not proof, a summary, VA list, preview, those are considered proof.

    even check on bulbapedia.
    Bulbapedia isn't proof, at best it regurgitates "proof" but is flawed. Since Axew has been in every episode, even if "evolution" could be speculated, it's still going to say Axew in every episode, until something changes.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 22nd November 2012 at 6:38 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •