Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    to me i would either like Boldore to evolve and beat it, or have it so tired from rampaging that Scraggy finally masters focus blast on it then Hi-jump Kicks it while it's stunned for the win.
    Hasn't scraggy already mastered it? Even so that combo would rule. Blast it in the face and while its shaking that attack off hi jump kick it in the nether region

Klinkklinag? Death @ him apparently having 3 steel type Pokemon and 2 water Pokemon.
    My Pokemon Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Hasn't scraggy already mastered it? Even so that combo would rule. Blast it in the face and while its shaking that attack off hi jump kick it in the nether region
    no it didn't, if your referring to the Brycen battle, it was a complete luck shot due to the air currents, then it went back to the "usual" misfires afterwords, Brycen even noted that.

the least the writers could do if thier not going to evolve anyone during this is end that sub plot, and since Hydreigon's part dark and could be weakened by the others while rampaging he could pull it off legitly.

But, didn't Scraggy master it in the Vullaby and Rufflet episode?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    But, didn't Scraggy master it in the Vullaby and Rufflet episode?
    Yes, yes it did.

It like scored like 5 out 5 shots (don't quite remember how many times it fired it).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'll be the one to still think that Boldore will already be evolved when he get's revealed in the Kotetsu battle.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yes, yes it did.

It like scored like 5 out 5 shots (don't quite remember how many times it fired it).
    who'd it attack with the move?

I skipped that episode because some people (norm around here) were going on a tyrate about how bad it was...go figure i missed that.--;

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    who'd it attack with the move?

I skipped that episode because some people (norm around here) were going on a tyrate about how bad it was...go figure i missed that.--;
    Scraggy was training against rocks in the beginning of the episode... no sparring partner. Anyway, as dman said, it hit all it's targets perfectly
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So I guess Ash vs Kotetsu could continue on into January with Lucario still "alive", or Kotetsu could just leave Lucario out of it's ball still and it's on the calendar for that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I guess with PIgnite battling Samurott it will probably defeat Hydregion before that.

So Hydregion defeats let's say Boldore and after that get's slammed by Pignite and it's new fighting move.
    Pignite get defeated by Samurott, after that Pika kicks bu* and defeats Swana and Samurott!
    and than we get to be continued!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I guess with PIgnite battling Samurott it will probably defeat Hydregion before that.
    We know Pikachu beats Samurott, so I think Pignite gets recalled because of the type disadvantage and then gets used later against Hydreigon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post

So Hydregion defeats let's say Boldore and after that get's slammed by Pignite and it's new fighting move.
    Pignite get defeated by Samurott, after that Pika kicks bu* and defeats Swana and Samurott!
    and than we get to be continued!
    Or Pignite could just get recalled in the battle with Samurott and used later against Hydreigon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Due to that preview... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGW0C...ature=youtu.be Lucario is confirmed, and Pignite is fighting Samurott...

Unfezant vs. Ferrothorn - Unfezant
    Unfezant vs. Samurott - Samurott (win pretty quickly after the hard fight of Unfezant)
    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu recalled
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite, then recalled after seeing Swanna
    Pikachu vs. Swanna - Pikachu, then recalled
    Oshawott vs. Unknow Pokémon - Oshawott with a little bit of difficulty
    Oshawott vs. Hydreigon - Hydreigon (win quicly, like one hit)
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon - Hydreigon
    Snivy vs. Hydreigon - Snivy
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Riolu - Riolu evolves and defeat Pikachu
    Boldore vs. Lucario - Boldore evolves and defeat Lucario.
    Haha, some similaritys with my prediction, except you think the otters gonna win. better hope it doesn't fight a fire type I liked how you also gave snivy the well deserved win over hydreigon
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

Hey Boldore, nice seeing you use rock smash against Hydreigon, please be the one to take it out.

Eh, forget Oshawott and ice beam
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Correct me if i am wrong.
    If we don't consider that magazine scan (which had mistakes), then the pokemons which are confirmed for the battle between Ash and Kotetsu are,

Ash - Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore
    Kotetsu - Samurott, Swanna, Hydreigon

Also from all the previews and the short-manga scans so far, the following battles are confirmed (right),

Pikachu vs. Swanna (Winner - Pikachu)
    Pikachu vs. Samurott (Winner - Pikachu)
    Pignite vs. Samurott
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon
    Boldore vs. Hydreigon

Did i miss anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong.
    If we don't consider that magazine scan (which had mistakes), then the pokemons which are confirmed for the battle between Ash and Kotetsu are,

Ash - Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore
    Kotetsu - Samurott, Swanna, Hydreigon

Also from all the previews and the short-manga scans so far, the following battles are confirmed (right),

Pikachu vs. Swanna (Winner - Pikachu)
    Pikachu vs. Samurott (Winner - Pikachu)
    Pignite vs. Samurott
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon
    Boldore vs. Hydreigon

Did i miss anything else.
    You forgot Pikachu vs Lucario (I'm assuming Riolu evolves during it's battle with Pikachu).

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You forgot Pikachu vs Lucario (I'm assuming Riolu evolves during it's battle with Pikachu).
    Where was that confirmed?

So Boldore vs hydreigon hmmm very good fingers crossed for Boldore to win even though i would like pignite to finish the dragon of and show fighting move but i makes sense Boldore going in with rock smash

Can anyone see Boldore learning Smack Down to bring Hydreigon to ground and then finishing it off with Rock Smash? Levitate could hinder Boldore by not letting it land direct hits.

Pikachu is taking down another Water\Flying? That means only Mantine line left and then we would have a set.

If the new series really starts on January 17, I'm starting to think Satoshi will lose to Kotetsu...Lucario being the "star".

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If the new series really starts on January 17, I'm starting to think Satoshi will lose to Kotetsu...Lucario being the "star".
    Please not that. Anything but Lucario. It always get the fair share. I am fine with Ash losing to a Sunkern but not Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Please not that. Anything but Lucario. It always get the fair share. I am fine with Ash losing to a Sunkern but not Lucario.
    From what I'm seeing since I doubt Pikachu takes down 3 and looking at the calendar for January, I kinda feel that Kotetsu is the one battling Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    From what I'm seeing since I doubt Pikachu takes down 3 and looking at the calendar for January, I kinda feel that Kotetsu is the one battling Virgil.
    That actually might be the case.. I mean, why haven't we gotten any scans of Ash VS Virgil by now (if it was happening).

Or maybe N disrupt the battle.

Yeah the timing looks a bit awkward so it might make sense.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Given that Virgil is part of the downloadable tournament and the other characters are the ones Ash fought during the league (Trip, Kenyan and Kotetsu), I think Ash will definitely battle Virgil in the final match.

Does anyone know the broadcast schedule? Will there be any interruptions due to Christmas or such? If not, after BW107 on the 20th December, we still have 3 episodes until the new saga. I think that's more than enough for Ash beating the CODs until the battle with Virgil.
    Proud Gym Leader of Celestic Town's Gym and guardian of the Celestic Ruins.

FC: 2809 - 7727 - 0328

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    That actually might be the case.. I mean, why haven't we gotten any scans of Ash VS Virgil by now (if it was happening).

Or maybe N disrupt the battle.

Yeah the timing looks a bit awkward so it might make sense.
    Well we dont have any Kotetsu vs Virgil either but like I said looking at what we currently have I think evidence is starting to points towards Kotetsu more then Satoshi.

My only hope here is still that Scraggy hasn't battle yet, if unfezant , boldore and the starters are part of the Kotetsu figth, I don't think they won't give any figth to Scraggy, so he either beats a CotD or figths Virgil imo.

Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast