Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #2226
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well the 3vs3 in this league is definetly better then the two 3vs3 we got in DP and I like the Kohei battle, I've actually watched the Sinnoh league like 5 times atleast but I do the same with Hoenn(don't do with the old ones because I dont have the episodes) and I don't like Youtube.

    Robert are you making a P.O.K.E.M.O.N impression? impressions get people banned XD didn't you see the Cybercubed impersonators yesterday?
    What?? Infernape>Rat anyday lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #2227
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What?? Infernape>Rat anyday lol.
    Joking with you, you made a serious of post about your opinion and trying to pass them as fact XD, thats why :P.

    Thats pretty hypocritical though, if Pikachu is not fine taking 3 wins neither is Infernape, ATLEAST and its not confirmed the Isshu pokemon still have a chance to get a win after the league, Torterra didn't because the series ended.

  3. #2228
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Joking with you, you made a serious of post about your opinion and trying to pass them as fact XD, thats why :P.

    Thats pretty hypocritical though, if Pikachu is not fine taking 3 wins neither is Infernape, ATLEAST and its not confirmed the Isshu pokemon still have a chance to get a win after the league, Torterra didn't because the series ended.
    If there's anything important to win...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #2229
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Joking with you, you made a serious of post about your opinion and trying to pass them as fact XD, thats why :P.

    Thats pretty hypocritical though, if Pikachu is not fine taking 3 wins neither is Infernape, ATLEAST and its not confirmed the Isshu pokemon still have a chance to get a win after the league, Torterra didn't because the series ended.
    Pikachu did get three league wins lol. The point is that at least with Infernape it was a region pokemon.

    And I'm pretty sure most of us here are sick of this battle and crappy league.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #2230
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    If there's anything important to win...
    That why I say if there is a chance, I hope its not NNNNNNNNNNNN and if there is a tournament they migth get Araragied/Oaked and not come back, just saying they still have a chance Torterra didn't.

  6. #2231
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Joking with you, you made a serious of post about your opinion and trying to pass them as fact XD, thats why :P.

    Thats pretty hypocritical though, if Pikachu is not fine taking 3 wins neither is Infernape, ATLEAST and its not confirmed the Isshu pokemon still have a chance to get a win after the league, Torterra didn't because the series ended.
    I don't get this whole issue people have with Pikachu getting wins. Pikachu is Ash's starter, his main Pokemon, not to mention the franchises mascot. I don't mind at all when Pikachu wins. Not once so far have any of Ash's Pokemon lost a match in this League without putting up a really good fight first.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  7. #2232
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What are we suppose to do... all share you hate of Sinnoh? No, Gible is the past and Oshawott is the future. If they can somehow fail at the same thing twice, then the writing isn't progressing at all, it's become stagnant. Again, Gible is acceptable because of it's typing and the Draco Meteor comic relief training it did before hand. And of those three gym battles Oshawott took part in, it only got two wins. Of coarse, then win against Cilan was crap because Oshawott won with a single Razor Shell after taking Bullet Seeds and Bites. And for supposedly learning to not rely on it Scalchop, that was the whole reason it lost to Clay's Palpitoad in the first place. As I said, Gyms are not the end all be all of telling us how worthy you are for the League.
    Then what makes Gible worthy to almost sweep Conway and battling Darkrai with nobody complaining about it but making a big deal with Oshawott showing in the League FOR THE FIRST TIME?, eating Barry´s bicycle and losing against him later on ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I say worse, at least in Sinnoh it was someone other then the rat spamming.
    The emomonkey spamming?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pikachu did get three league wins lol. The point is that at least with Infernape it was a region pokemon.

    And I'm pretty sure most of us here are sick of this battle and crappy league.
    Then again ... the only things we had are a 30 seconds preview, a couple of summaries and a comic scan, why do I have to be sick of this league ?, it´s a rule or what (¬_¬)?
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 15th December 2012 at 8:50 AM.

  8. #2233
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I don't get this whole issue people have with Pikachu getting wins. Pikachu is Ash's starter, his main Pokemon, not to mention the franchises mascot. I don't mind at all when Pikachu wins.
    Because Pikachu will always go where ever Ash goes... his regional Pokemon won't

    Not once so far have any of Ash's Pokemon lost a match in this League without putting up a really good fight first.
    This hardly counts right now given that Stephan's battle is the only place a Pokemon has lost/tied
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  9. #2234
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I don't get this whole issue people have with Pikachu getting wins. Pikachu is Ash's starter, his main Pokemon, not to mention the franchises mascot. I don't mind at all when Pikachu wins. Not once so far have any of Ash's Pokemon lost a match in this League without putting up a really good fight first.
    Plus Pikachu is the main character with Satoshi, he is not just Satoshi pokemon.

  10. #2235
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Because Pikachu will always go where ever Ash goes... his regional Pokemon won't


    This hardly counts right now given that Stephan's battle is the only place a Pokemon has lost/tied
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Plus Pikachu is the main character with Satoshi, he is not just Satoshi pokemon.
    He is still Ash's main Pokemon, whether you like that fact or not. That means that he will see a fair amount of battles, as he's Ash's go to Pokemon.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  11. #2236
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    He is still Ash's main Pokemon, whether you like that fact or not. That means that he will see a fair amount of battles, as he's Ash's go to Pokemon.
    Not saying that's a bad thing... just that it makes one wonder why Ash captures any Pokemon in the first place. The fact that Pikachu shows up in every episode should mean enough that it doesn't need to battle every time or hog battles in some cases.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  12. #2237
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,417

    Default

    They got Pikachu right in Sinnoh, I don't know why they returned to the Kanto way and had him rely on Pikachu.



  13. #2238
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Then what makes Gible worthy to almost sweep Conway and battling Darkrai with nobody complaining about it but making a big deal with Oshawott showing in the League FOR THE FIRST TIME?, eating Barry´s bicycle and losing against him later on ?



    The emomonkey spamming?



    Then again ... the only things we had are a 30 seconds preview, a couple of summaries and a comic scan, why do I have to be sick of this league ?, it´s a rule or what (¬_¬)?
    Yes cuz it's not the rat, it's actually a little refreshing.

    Which is why I said most, not all.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #2239
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes cuz it's not the rat, it's actually a little refreshing.

    Which is why I said most, not all.
    That rigth there is called being biased.

  15. #2240
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    That rigth there is called being biased.
    Thank you . Yes I am baised towards the rat, your point??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #2241
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Thank you . Yes I am baised towards the rat, your point??
    Don't get into serious arguments with people if you know you are being biased from the start of the argument.

  17. #2242
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Don't get into serious arguments with people if you know you are being biased from the start of the argument.
    Um who was I arguing with?? I don't like seeing the rat spammed so much, sue me.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  18. #2243
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um who was I arguing with?? I don't like seeing the rat spammed so much, sue me.
    We don't sue for stupid things like in the US XD.

    I don't like that Pikachu is being used so much either, I'm aguing saying that Infernape situation is fine but his isn't, it doesn't matter if Infernape is from that region, Torterra could have beaten Aggron.

  19. #2244
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Potentially new info?

    I dunno, I didn't check it.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  20. #2245
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Potentially new info?

    I dunno, I didn't check it.
    G50 said on Bulba that it contains nothing new.


  21. #2246
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Let's just hope the soundtrack during this episode isn't as generic as the previous episode was.

    Seriously, would it kill them for some diversity?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  22. #2247
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Let's just hope the soundtrack during this episode isn't as generic as the previous episode was.

    Seriously, would it kill them for some diversity?
    I personally liked it. I mean they repeat the same soundtrack again and again but still it was good. Although I must say, I miss the pre-BW soundtracks.

    Pokemon Franchise, take pride in the work you have done and use your old-soundtracks! Nobody cares about the revamped BW anymore!!!!!!!!!

    I must say though, the whole revamp thing was a failure, in the eyes of us fans at least. Character development was going well till DP

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  23. #2248
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I must say though, the whole revamp thing was a failure, in the eyes of us fans at least. Character development was going well till DP
    was it though? at least in the eyes of the fans that matter. if Japanese fans really liked the way they went with BW then we can likely expect more of the same

  24. #2249
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    was it though? at least in the eyes of the fans that matter. if Japanese fans really liked the way they went with BW then we can likely expect more of the same
    BW character development isdefinitely not better than DP. But character interaction wise it is good/ even better than DP in that aspect. There are some very good points about Best Wishes for example the rival interactions, the whole Donamite and Don Battle and I bet even the episode N thing will be great.

    Best Wishes in itself is not bad, but as a continuation to DP, there are some wrong points about it. They could have kept everything the same, except the revamp thing. They really need not delete the character development since 1997 to a point that they even reset the OST itself. DP used sound tracks from Johto, Hoenn and Kanto making it more versatile. No matter how great a composer is, he can't make more than 5-6 good OSTs per saga. Which is why reusing old ones for epic battles is necessary.

    Note: All of these are my opinions
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 15th December 2012 at 12:34 PM.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  25. #2250
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    IMO, we should come up with a fake localised name for Kotetsu since "Kotetsu" sounds crummy.

Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •