Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yeah I just don't get it, Kotetsu will more than likely be battling a COTD the same round as Ash vs Stephan.

I get that maybe they didn't want to have ONE too many rival scenes.

But it is really insulting that Bianca is losing in a round she didn't have to.

Bianca and Kotesu could've battled random characters, then battled each other, then Kotetsu could've battled Ash.
    I'f this means that there's time to show a full 3 vs 3 battle of Ash vs a COTD then I'm fine with it. Well, I'm kinda fine with it any way since I only really care about Ash, but then I'd ENCOURAGE it lol.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 22nd November 2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I'f this means that there's time to show a full 3 vs 3 battle of Ash vs a COTD then I'm fine with it. Well, I'm kinda fine with it any way since I only really care about Ash, but then I'd ENCOURAGE it lol.
    Ash vs COTD is only going to be a 2 on 2 just like Bianca vs Kotesu.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    agreed. They could have saved this for the 3 vs 3 round at least. That way, it could be their three pokemon that we are used to seeing.
    Do we really care about Minccino that much? Honestly?

Yeah I just don't get it, Kotetsu will more than likely be battling a COTD the same round as Ash vs Stephan.

I get that maybe they didn't want to have ONE too many rival scenes.

But it is really insulting that Bianca is losing in a round she didn't have to.

Bianca and Kotesu could've battled random characters, then battled each other, then Kotetsu could've battled Ash.
    Which is good!!!!

Ash vs. Stephan is 3 vs. 3, meaning they'll stick more time into it, and can have Kotetsu breeze through a CotD without having to put too much effort into the animating.

Bianca vs. Kotetsu is a 2 vs. 2, meaning that it will take less time then a 3vs3, meaning that the animators have more time to show Ash's 2vs2 to a CotD, instead of having to rush a 3vs3!!

I don't find it insulting.. What's insulting is the development she had during the arc.. Now that was pisspoor..

Ash vs COTD is only going to be a 2 on 2 just like Bianca vs Kotesu.
    Which is good, because then they have more time for that battle instead of when they had to force in two 3vs3...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It would be nice if someone specifically told us what it said.

I doubt the summary says "And we're hinting that Riolu is evolving"

I want to know what's being said that hints at Riolu evolving.

Edit: Not that I'm doubting it, I just want to know what it says.
    "The fourth round match is a full 6-on-6 battle. In the middle of the fierce fight, something happens to Riolu?"

(Sorry, it's impossible to translate in more detail than this. It COULD mean an evolution, but it doesn't really imply so to any great degree. It's not worded the same way as those summaries that DO imply evolutions without outright saying it, either)

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "The fourth round match is a full 6-on-6 battle. In the middle of the fierce fight, something happens to Riolu?"

(Sorry, it's impossible to translate in more detail than this. It COULD mean an evolution, but it doesn't really imply so to any great degree. It's not worded the same way as those summaries that DO imply evolutions without outright saying it, either)
    so if not evolution then what.

How about friendly fire? While hydreigon is rampaging Riolu gets injured by a stray blast?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    How about friendly fire? While hydreigon is rampaging Riolu gets injured by a stray blast?
    No, that wouldn't be worded that way. Maybe "something happens with Riolu" is better? Basically, the "something" that happens involves Riolu and no one else.

It's perfectly possible it learns a new move, has an Ability activate, gets paralyzed by Static... hell, even gets sick. Who knows?

No, that wouldn't be worded that way. Maybe "something happens with Riolu" is better? Basically, the "something" that happens involves Riolu and no one else.

It's perfectly possible it learns a new move, has an Ability activate, gets paralyzed by Static... hell, even gets sick. Who knows?
    Activate an Ability, uh? That would be interesting. Maybe… it may activate Steadfast after flinching from Scraggy's Headbutt, for example? Or boosting its Attack after receiving a Crunch?

EDIT: ops, forgot that Riolu can have Prankster as an Ability, not Justified. Never mind what I said.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 22nd November 2012 at 2:19 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So the lineup so far:

Satoshi vs Shootie 1-on-1
    Kotetsu vs Bel 2-on-2
    Satoshi vs Kenyan 3-on-3
    Satoshi vs Kotetsu 6-on-6

Is that right? I'm a bit out of the loop, and I'm not counting COTD battles here.

Riolu evolving would be interesting, but do they need to give Kotetsu an evolution? He's been in so few episodes that the writers can just give him his final team immediately, so it would be odd to have Riolu wait until the end. I like how cool Kotetsu's team is either way.

I see, thankyou for clarifing.

Seeing its ability activate would be nice. Maybe Riolu vs Scraggy, Headbutt causes Riolu to flinch, causing Steadfast to boost its speed

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Is that right? I'm a bit out of the loop, and I'm not counting COTD battles here.
    We have no confirmation on how many Pokemon will battle in the Kotetsu VS Bel and Satoshi VS Kenyan matches.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I see, thankyou for clarifing.

Seeing its ability activate would be nice. Maybe Riolu vs Scraggy, Headbutt causes Riolu to flinch, causing Steadfast to boost its speed
    I'm just speculating. The fact of the matter is just that the summary doesn't specifically imply an evolution, don't take my list of suggestions for anything more than wild guesses.
    Last edited by Dephender; 22nd November 2012 at 2:35 PM.

We have no confirmation on how many Pokemon will battle in the Kotetsu VS Bel and Satoshi VS Kenyan matches.
    Oh, okay, thanks! My favourite rival out of the bunch is getting a 6-on-6 with Satoshi so I'm happy. Guess I like dim-witted trainers lol.

Hydreigon really freak out?
    I wonder what hectic episode will come out, but we must see the nature of that dragon,if it is like Charizard or that of Ghetsis .. er.
    It's true that the behavior does not always reflect what the Pokédex says, just look at Iris's Dragonite, it certainly does not look like a puppy as other Dragonite appear.
    A bit like animals. In my opinion, Ash can do it, it will be a point of no return, I expect even double evolutions during the competition.
    Galactic
    Rocket
    Aqua
    Magma
    Plasma
    Snagem
    So, Professor Oak is the superboss?

`

I fail to see how not liking his Pokémon choices, and he's beating Bianca so early are stupid reasons for not liking him.
    You don't see how those are bad reasons, thats why we disagree, its about basic principles, those are all futile dumb reasons, probably won't say anything more, since even this won't get through and If i say more I migth get a warning and people telling me I'm being rude when I'm not.

Tks, looking at that, I have an hard time believing its not evolution but we will see.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 22nd November 2012 at 4:38 PM.

Hydreigon damn this kid really gets around.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

It seems like a new rule: The blond rival gets beaten by the 6 on 6 rival. I'm bit disappointed by bianca losing and not facing ash! but she isn't the first rival get bad handled!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It seems like a new rule: The blond rival gets beaten by the 6 on 6 rival. I'm bit disappointed by bianca losing and not facing ash! but she isn't the first rival get bad handled!
    Losing is not being badly handed, not her not Jun and like I said Jun was my favourite human character in DP(I like the Shinji rivalry more).

As always you guys need to get that things not going your way is diferent then things being badly written.

Yes losing isn't being badly handled! but I mean she was shown to clumsey and not a good enough battler! and just when she started to get better and a almost equal rival she doesn't get to face Ash! she got 3:0 KO-ed by Elesa with no proper reason, she lost twice to Stephan along the way, the only good wins for her were against Georgia and Trip!

and between Trip, Bel and Stephan she is I think she is the most popular character! and I think the most people wanted her to face Ash!

Yes losing isn't being badly handled! but I mean she was shown to clumsey and not a good enough battler! and just when she started to get better and a almost equal rival she doesn't get to face Ash! she got 3:0 KO-ed by Elesa with no proper reason, she lost twice to Stephan along the way, the only good wins for her were against Georgia and Trip!

and between Trip, Bel and Stephan she is I think she is the most popular character! and I think the most people wanted her to face Ash!
    I agree with everything you said. Who knows, we might see her again where she can challenge Ash. And I fear that might, might not happen.

Watch Pignite stop Hydreigon from rampaging and evolve into Emboar akin to big bro Krok-In-Shades.

Then Dragonite bursts out of his Pokeball, fights Hydreigon, interrupts, then cancels the League, gives the writers an excuse to somehow make Ash, and every other trainer who made it in the Top 8 to lose the League.

Now that you mention it. I wonder who will stop Hydreigon? Maybe if Krookodile does battle in here (I forgot who's confirmed to battle except for Pignite), then it might be him. He's like the problem solver for raging Dragons. If it's Pignite, then maybe he might evolve. I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Now that you mention it. I wonder who will stop Hydreigon? Maybe if Krookodile does battle in here (I forgot who's confirmed to battle except for Pignite), then it might be him. He's like the problem solver for raging Dragons. If it's Pignite, then maybe he might evolve. I have no clue.
    Pignite is the only 100% confirmed Pokemon to battle here, Pikachu is fairly likely as it's 6 vs 6, the writers could do what they did before and have Pikachu not in it, but I don't see it happening. I'm thinking Pignite will win at this point, but doesn't evolve.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Watch Pignite stop Hydreigon from rampaging and evolve into Emboar akin to big bro Krok-In-Shades.
    Nah, Riolu is speculated to evolve against Ash... they're not gonna evolve Pignite
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Pignite(with Fighting type move), Scrafty or Dewott(with ice type move) could have an advantage. Krookodile)(Dragon claw) as well but I don't see him fighting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You don't see how those are bad reasons, thats why we disagree, its about basic principles, those are all futile dumb reasons, probably won't say anything more, since even this won't get through and If i say more I migth get a warning and people telling me I'm being rude when I'm not.
    I get it now.

You're a robot, who is incapable of emotions, especially passionate emotions.

I have to ask: How does it feel to be incapable of being passionate.

Good lord you act as if the reasons posted for disliking a character are as stupid as hating Bianca because she's a girl, or she's a klutz, or because she has floral design on her shirt or something.

I don't get why you don't see it. Disliking a character because they have all the "cool" Pokémon, and beating your one of your favorite generation characters is not stupid.

Seriously the reason why they can't be stupid, is because that would mean there is no valid reason to dislike certain characters because there isn't anything that makes more sense, than overglorifying.

Feel free to explain any real valid reasons for disliking a character, please, because I'm pretty sure you can't, because that reason is on equal ground of two of the "reasons" you think are stupid. So your valid reason, is equally stupid.

But since we don't live in a world full of rainbows, and unicorns, peace, and friendship, all reasons being stupid, won't be able to work in this world. On top of all that, people are allowed to dislike things, robot (who am I going to start calling anyone incapable of having some kind of negative feeling towards the show, who criticizes and insults people who do).

Oh and by the way I never said I hated him, I said I disliked him.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

There was a proper reason, dat Zebra was a beast!

Even Palpitoad with its immunity had a hard time defeating it.

Well... I won't take part on this since I wasn't that desperated to see them battling.

No Arceus please, don't let the Fire-Starter-Powerhouse happen again!!!

Then Dragonite bursts out of his Pokeball, fights Hydreigon, interrupts, then cancels the League, gives the writers an excuse to somehow make Ash, and every other trainer who made it in the Top 8 to lose the League.
    LOL!
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast