Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    He doesn't have to win the entire league in order to promote the Eevee evolutions. He can still do that. But I would have rather Katherine, or a girl win the league this time. Change it up.
    That's what I was saying. He only needed his debut episode to promote the Eeveelutions. Unless he beats Kotetsu or wins the League, I don't know what the point was of Virgil being in the League is.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Meh I bet Ash felt bad for Kotetsu after Pignite took out his secret weapon AND ferrothorn so he gave him pignite to make Kotetsu feel better.

If Unfezant steals ferro away from pignite I will be so pissed off >
    the pig has enough wins and screen time. Unfezant needs a win more
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    the pig has enough wins and screen time. Unfezant needs a win more
    Unfezant also had much less training and has much smaller shoes to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's what I was saying. He only needed his debut episode to promote the Eeveelutions. Unless he beats Kotetsu or wins the League, I don't know what the point was of Virgil being in the League is.
    If it's just to promote then Ash could still have battled him earlier and still have lost to someone else. I wouldn't want Ash losing to a bunch of Eevee evolutions anyway, so I'm glad.

My ideal battle ever!

if they havent even talked at all about katherine in the league i doubt she will win but thats my opinion the only cotd i can see winning is the fat kid cant remember his name

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    If it's just to promote then Ash could still have battled him earlier and still have lost to someone else. I wouldn't want Ash losing to a bunch of Eevee evolutions anyway, so I'm glad.
    But I could see Virgil beating the guy who beat Ash.

I prefer Ash to lose to Kotetsu's strong and challenging team rather then to Virgil's Eeveelutions.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I prefer Ash to lose to Kotetsu's strong and challenging team rather then to Virgil's Eeveelutions.
    I'd rather see him losing to someone with brain. Really, how do any of you prefer losing to: a "noob" (not saying that Kot is a noob, but he gives weird vibes) with a bunch of Pokemon with high stats or a guy that use "low-key" Pokemon with good synergy and strategy? I'd prefer the latter, but we can't have everything.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I'd rather see him losing to someone with brain. Really, how do any of you prefer losing to: a "noob" (not saying that Kot is a noob, but he gives weird vibes) with a bunch of Pokemon with high stats or a guy that use "low-key" Pokemon with good synergy and strategy? I'd prefer the latter, but we can't have everything.
    Kotetsu has a brain just sometimes forgets how to use it. but when he battles hes pretty good at using his pokemon

I'd rather see him losing to someone with brain. Really, how do any of you prefer losing to: a "noob" (not saying that Kot is a noob, but he gives weird vibes) with a bunch of Pokemon with high stats or a guy that use "low-key" Pokemon with good synergy? I'd prefer the latter, but we can't have everything.
    What do you mean by noob? Has this been confirmed? I am under the impression that he has more experience than Trip, Bianca and Stephan.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Kotetsu has a brain just sometimes forgets how to use it. but when he battles hes pretty good at using his pokemon
    What do you mean by noob? Has this been confirmed? I am under the impression that he has more experience than Trip, Bianca and Stephan.
    Again, I didn't say that Kotetsu is a noob. I mean... would you like to fight your 6 years old brothers with a specifically developed team and losing to an adventure team? That's what I was saying.

We can't say for sure how experienced Kotetsu is, but it pains me to see someone that has to bang his head to come with some plan. :/
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Ash needs to turn his cap around more.

Again, I didn't say that Kotetsu is a noob. I mean... would you like to fight your 6 years old brothers with a specifically developed team and losing to an adventure team? That's what I was saying.

We can't say for sure how experienced Kotetsu is, but it pains me to see someone that has to bang his head to come with some plan. :/
    That's a quirk he has. Don't look too much into that.

Definitely, like he did when he faced Latios. Maybe that's his head-banging. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

he hasnt done that at all in bw2 to has he

Definitely, like he did when he faced Latios. Maybe that's his head-banging. XD
    The cap turning isn't the same. That is basically Ash's way of saying, "Oh, it's on, Tobias!"

He probably could have beaten trip into next week at the junior cup if he did that lol.

The cap turning isn't the same. That is basically Ash's way of saying, "Oh, it's on, Tobias!"
    Yeah. Basically he ignites his spirit and brings it all. Don't you receive the same "esteem boost" when you wear a bandanna or red clothes? I think is the same, more or less.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Yeah. Basically he ignites his spirit and brings it all. Don't you receive the same "esteem boost" when you wear a bandanna or red clothes? I think is the same, more or less.
    That's what I am saying. Ash is a smart guy and he has proven that. That's why it is so painful to see that he has to lose to Kotetsu of all people.

That's what I am saying. Ash is a smart guy and he has proven that. That's why it is so painful to see that he has to lose to Kotetsu of all people.
    ash is smart but kotetsu is also a really good battler. he works well with his pokemon. people just dont want ash to lose to him because he is scatterbrained and that makes them think he shouldnt beat ash

I don't think he has done that since episode 2 of BW. The writers were hyping this but it never happens anymore.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I really hope Ash isn't dumb enough to keep Pignite in on a Samurott even though his pea sized brain couldn't understand the type chart if PIkachu's walking pokemon status depended on it. I mean why would he deliberately give Kotetsu a free win with his Samurott? What would have been better would be for Pignite to evolve and Kick Lucario's butt all the way back to lala land.

ash is smart but kotetsu is also a really good battler. he works well with his pokemon. people just dont want ash to lose to him because he is scatterbrained and that makes them think he shouldnt beat ash
    It's not just because Kotetsu is "scatterbrain". Ash is better than Kotetsu in everyway. Battling, intelligence(well...maybe not BW exactly), and bonding with his Pokémon. How could Kotetsu be better than Ash in any of those ways?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

If overused moves are anything to go by, its probably rock smash again.

Gen III was the worst Generation EVER. Hoenn was Horrid. We don't need to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    It's not just because Kotetsu is "scatterbrain". Ash is better than Kotetsu in everyway. Battling, intelligence(well...maybe not BW exactly), and bonding with his Pokémon. How could Kotetsu be better than Ash in any of those ways?
    Hey, I'll have you know that Satoshi found a kindred spirit in Kotetsu. ....Dent said that, it's not my own words.

But yeah, nobody is better than the other. Satoshi and Kotetsu have their own way of doing things and that's it.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast