Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So basically we can be sure that Kotetsu's 6th pokemon will be used here and faint quickly as it looks as the next episode will only consist of Lucario.
    Most likelly unless that theory that he only has 5 or wont use his last pokemon happens, like Pikachu drawing with Lucario but Kotetsu winning because he still had a pokemon(that pokemon being that random Shinx).

So basically we can be sure that Kotetsu's 6th pokemon will be used here and faint quickly as it looks as the next episode will only consist of Lucario.
    Sadly, it'll also mean this will probably be one of the most rushed full battles we've seen this series. Kotetsu's will possibly be losing 5 Pokemon in one episode, and Ash 4.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 19th December 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Sadly, it'll also mean this will probably be one of the most rushed full battles we've seen this series. Kotetsu's will possibly be losing 5 Pokemon in one episode.
    If the entire episode focus on the battle it probalby wont be rushed, I do think some matchups will end fast, like Hydreigon beating Oshawott and Boldore, Pikachu beating Samurott and Swanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Most likelly unless that theory that he only has 5 or wont use his last pokemon happens, like Pikachu drawing with Lucario but Kotetsu winning because he still had a pokemon(that pokemon being that random Shinx).
    Actually, one summary awhile back said that Riolu was his "last resort".

implying that it's his last Pokemon.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post

If that's the case, then Snivy and Pikachu were last?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Sadly, it'll also mean this will probably be one of the most rushed full battles we've seen this series. Kotetsu's will possibly be losing 5 Pokemon in one episode, and Ash 4.
    Can't be any more rushed than paul vs brandon. That battle literally took less than 10 minutes to wrap up.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Can't be any more rushed than paul vs brandon. That battle literally took less than 10 minutes to wrap up.
    That battle wasn't that important though

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That battle wasn't that important though
    And neither is Ash vs whoever is after Kotetsu since if it happens the chance of him losing are 9001%

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post

Unfezant probably get's a win then... unless Pikachu also destroys that thing as well
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

And neither is Ash vs whoever is after Kotetsu since if it happens the chance of him losing are 9001%
    So the main character battles aren't important if the main character loses?

You must love Fairy Tail, they always win there with retarded one use only power ups if pokemon was Fairy Tail, Satoshi would beat Takuto with a Pidgey that learned Aeroblast/Draco Meteor/Judgement/ Splash for that figth only.

P.S: obviously that Pidgey would be female with huge boobs and strike some ****ty poses.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 19th December 2012 at 7:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Unfezant probably get's a win then... unless Pikachu also destroys that thing as well
    Unfezant, snivy, pikachu and mijumaru are all confirmed to show in episode N. If anything pignite deserves to beat pokemon 6.

Unfezant, snivy, pikachu and mijumaru are all confirmed to show in episode N. If anything pignite deserves to beat pokemon 6.
    thats saying he shows his 6th pokemon :P

How the Pluck does that have to do with the battle?

Pignite is likely getting Hydreigon and Ferrothorn, he doesn't need a possible third win.

How the Pluck does that have to do with the battle?

Pignite is likely getting Hydreigon and Ferrothorn, he doesn't need a possible third win.
    It's obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.

It's plucking obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.
    what is going on? im sure all of ashs pokemon will get screen time in the N arc
    Last edited by wingzx; 19th December 2012 at 8:15 PM.

It's obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.
    You are basing this on something that has yet to air based on a few previews? Pignite could easily show up in Episode N (which is an arc, not a single episode) later on. Just because we don't see him yet it means that it's okay for them to give him three league wins.

That's not even Ash's Oshawott you dolt XD It's the Professor's new one to hand out to young trainers
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Hell to the no. Just because some Pokemon have been confirmed before it does not mean it's deserving of another win when it's already ahead of Unfezant, Snivy and Oshawott in the League.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Hell to the no. Just because some Pokemon have been confirmed before it does not mean it's deserving of another win when it's already ahead of Unfezant, Snivy and Oshawott in the League.
    But it only got 1 confirmed win...for all we know unfezant could be getting something too...

But it only got 1 confirmed win...for all we know unfezant could be getting something too...
    It has Hydreigon and it will likely get Ferrothorn. Snivy and Oshawott are confirmed to have none, and Unfezant will have 0 if she doesn't get Ferrothorn.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It has Hydreigon and it will likely get Ferrothorn. Snivy and Oshawott are confirmed to have none, and Unfezant will have 0 if she doesn't get Ferrothorn.
    There's always the mysterious 6th Pokemon... unless Pignite get's that

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There's always the mysterious 6th Pokemon... unless Pignite get's that
    the mysterious 6 will be a PATRAT

Hmmmmmmmmm what could it be
    Maybe something for snivy??????
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I'm gonna go with Combee since that's all that is left. I think he is embarrassed to use it because he got the wrong one so it can't evolve lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm gonna go with Combee since that's all that is left. I think he is embarrassed to use it because he got the wrong one so it can't evolve lol.
    I was there first you know.

I was there first you know.
    No you said it was gonna be some crazy powerful pokemon lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast