Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #2701
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So basically we can be sure that Kotetsu's 6th pokemon will be used here and faint quickly as it looks as the next episode will only consist of Lucario.
    Most likelly unless that theory that he only has 5 or wont use his last pokemon happens, like Pikachu drawing with Lucario but Kotetsu winning because he still had a pokemon(that pokemon being that random Shinx).

  2. #2702
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So basically we can be sure that Kotetsu's 6th pokemon will be used here and faint quickly as it looks as the next episode will only consist of Lucario.
    Sadly, it'll also mean this will probably be one of the most rushed full battles we've seen this series. Kotetsu's will possibly be losing 5 Pokemon in one episode, and Ash 4.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 19th December 2012 at 10:26 AM.

  3. #2703
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Sadly, it'll also mean this will probably be one of the most rushed full battles we've seen this series. Kotetsu's will possibly be losing 5 Pokemon in one episode.
    If the entire episode focus on the battle it probalby wont be rushed, I do think some matchups will end fast, like Hydreigon beating Oshawott and Boldore, Pikachu beating Samurott and Swanna.

  4. #2704
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Most likelly unless that theory that he only has 5 or wont use his last pokemon happens, like Pikachu drawing with Lucario but Kotetsu winning because he still had a pokemon(that pokemon being that random Shinx).
    Actually, one summary awhile back said that Riolu was his "last resort".

    implying that it's his last Pokemon.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

    My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

  5. #2705
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Actually, one summary awhile back said that Riolu was his "last resort".

    implying that it's his last Pokemon.
    If that's the case, then Snivy and Pikachu were last?

  6. #2706
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Sadly, it'll also mean this will probably be one of the most rushed full battles we've seen this series. Kotetsu's will possibly be losing 5 Pokemon in one episode, and Ash 4.
    Can't be any more rushed than paul vs brandon. That battle literally took less than 10 minutes to wrap up.

  7. #2707
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Can't be any more rushed than paul vs brandon. That battle literally took less than 10 minutes to wrap up.
    That battle wasn't that important though

  8. #2708
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That battle wasn't that important though
    And neither is Ash vs whoever is after Kotetsu since if it happens the chance of him losing are 9001%

  9. #2709
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Actually, one summary awhile back said that Riolu was his "last resort".

    implying that it's his last Pokemon.
    Unfezant probably get's a win then... unless Pikachu also destroys that thing as well
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #2710
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And neither is Ash vs whoever is after Kotetsu since if it happens the chance of him losing are 9001%
    So the main character battles aren't important if the main character loses?

    You must love Fairy Tail, they always win there with retarded one use only power ups if pokemon was Fairy Tail, Satoshi would beat Takuto with a Pidgey that learned Aeroblast/Draco Meteor/Judgement/ Splash for that figth only.

    P.S: obviously that Pidgey would be female with huge boobs and strike some ****ty poses.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 19th December 2012 at 7:05 PM.

  11. #2711
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Unfezant probably get's a win then... unless Pikachu also destroys that thing as well
    Unfezant, snivy, pikachu and mijumaru are all confirmed to show in episode N. If anything pignite deserves to beat pokemon 6.

  12. #2712
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Unfezant, snivy, pikachu and mijumaru are all confirmed to show in episode N. If anything pignite deserves to beat pokemon 6.
    thats saying he shows his 6th pokemon :P

  13. #2713
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Unfezant, snivy, pikachu and mijumaru are all confirmed to show in episode N. If anything pignite deserves to beat pokemon 6.
    How the Pluck does that have to do with the battle?

    Pignite is likely getting Hydreigon and Ferrothorn, he doesn't need a possible third win.



  14. #2714
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    How the Pluck does that have to do with the battle?

    Pignite is likely getting Hydreigon and Ferrothorn, he doesn't need a possible third win.
    It's obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.

  15. #2715
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's plucking obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.
    what is going on? im sure all of ashs pokemon will get screen time in the N arc
    Last edited by wingzx; 19th December 2012 at 8:15 PM.

  16. #2716
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.
    You are basing this on something that has yet to air based on a few previews? Pignite could easily show up in Episode N (which is an arc, not a single episode) later on. Just because we don't see him yet it means that it's okay for them to give him three league wins.



  17. #2717
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Unfezant, snivy, pikachu and mijumaru are all confirmed to show in episode N. If anything pignite deserves to beat pokemon 6.
    That's not even Ash's Oshawott you dolt XD It's the Professor's new one to hand out to young trainers
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  18. #2718
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's obvious. Since the those 4 get screentime and battles and possible wins in episode N they can take a loss here. Pignite does not have that luxury.
    Hell to the no. Just because some Pokemon have been confirmed before it does not mean it's deserving of another win when it's already ahead of Unfezant, Snivy and Oshawott in the League.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  19. #2719
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Hell to the no. Just because some Pokemon have been confirmed before it does not mean it's deserving of another win when it's already ahead of Unfezant, Snivy and Oshawott in the League.
    But it only got 1 confirmed win...for all we know unfezant could be getting something too...

  20. #2720
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But it only got 1 confirmed win...for all we know unfezant could be getting something too...
    It has Hydreigon and it will likely get Ferrothorn. Snivy and Oshawott are confirmed to have none, and Unfezant will have 0 if she doesn't get Ferrothorn.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  21. #2721
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It has Hydreigon and it will likely get Ferrothorn. Snivy and Oshawott are confirmed to have none, and Unfezant will have 0 if she doesn't get Ferrothorn.
    There's always the mysterious 6th Pokemon... unless Pignite get's that
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  22. #2722
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There's always the mysterious 6th Pokemon... unless Pignite get's that
    the mysterious 6 will be a PATRAT

    Hmmmmmmmmm what could it be
    Maybe something for snivy??????
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

    The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

    Greninja all the way

  23. #2723
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,745

    Default

    I'm gonna go with Combee since that's all that is left. I think he is embarrassed to use it because he got the wrong one so it can't evolve lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #2724
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm gonna go with Combee since that's all that is left. I think he is embarrassed to use it because he got the wrong one so it can't evolve lol.
    I was there first you know.

  25. #2725
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I was there first you know.
    No you said it was gonna be some crazy powerful pokemon lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •