Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iris' vagina
    Posts
    105

    Default

    I'd love to see Tobias' evil twin "brother" win the sinnoh league. He will look exactly like Tobias, just with a moustache ;/

    Oh and does anybody know where I can watch the latest episode? Pm me if you do, I'm desperate ;(

  2. #252
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,321

    Default

    Yes dman I'm a robot, I'm being what I tell you that you guys mostly are.

    Spoiled kids.

    I have no problem with Belle, I like Belle and I like her team, I don't act like a ******* because of it.

    You don't know what being pationate is, what am I supossed to be passionate about ? people acting like complete "something" because once again they don't get what they wanted.

    I don't see it because that a ****ing futile absolutlly retarded reason and no I don't have to feel pity for you or your favourite character losing, thats not being pationate.

    Learn your values before you question others, tiring to deal with the same crap everyday.

    I need to start STFU and let you guys whine, problem is I have an hard time shutting up when I see stupid stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Nah, Riolu is speculated to evolve against Ash... they're not gonna evolve Pignite
    They may give one to Satoshi also, I wouldn't mind but yes I don't see it being likelly either.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They may give one to Satoshi also, I wouldn't mind but yes I don't see it being likelly either.
    Only one time can I remember two Pokemon evolving in battle. That was when Treecko evolved. Of coarse the person Ash battled was a cotd, so it's never happened when battling a major character
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Oh so now people all want emboar to evolve. I was ridiculed once for speculating it a month back -.-

  5. #255
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh so now people all want emboar to evolve. I was ridiculed once for speculating it a month back -.-
    Ahn? I always wanted Pignite to evolved, the Fire starter haters wanted it to be a Tepig from the start and fully evolve Snivy and Oshawott.

    As far as I'm concerned everything I've been hearing for months is the most likelly to evolve are Palpitoad and Pignite from almost everyone here even Pignite haters.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh so now people all want emboar to evolve. I was ridiculed once for speculating it a month back -.-
    Emboar evolves? This is crazy :O
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    As far as I'm concerned everything I've been hearing for months is the most likelly to evolve are Palpitoad and Pignite from almost everyone here even Pignite haters.
    I've been saying Boldore or Snivy . . . but then again, I'm not most people :P
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yes dman I'm a robot, I'm being what I tell you that you guys mostly are.
    What? I don't get your second point.

    Spoiled kids.
    Spoiled means you get what you want, and keep expecting to get what you want, and be whiny when you don't.

    How can you be spoiled if you don't get what you want and whine you keep not getting what you want.

    I have no problem with Belle, I like Belle and I like her team, I don't act like a ******* because of it.
    I don't who gave you this "supposed" ability to judge who are *******es or not because of their opinion, whether you believe it to be positive or negative reason (is irrelevant), but I'm pretty sure calling *******es is not allowed on this forum, then again, it's not like most mods care anyway.

    You don't know what being pationate is
    Yeah you're right. Feeling dead inside, with maybe a small twinkle of light in the eyes of death, and that twinkle of light dimming after each passing day, would make me incapable of passion.

    what am I supossed to be passionate about ? people acting like complete "something" because once again they don't get what they wanted.
    What is up with some people, not allowing people, to get one thing they wanted.

    What I ever really wanted out of this series, I never got. So forgive me, that I wanted at least one thing of Bianca to get Top 32, not Top 64, for Christ's sakes.

    I don't see it because that a ****ing futile absolutlly retarded reason and no I don't have to feel pity for you or your favourite character losing, thats
    not being pationate.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.


    Learn your values before you question others.
    Do me a favor.

    Before you insult someone, and call their opinions stupid, step back, and think, what right do you have to do that.

    There's a big difference between disagreeing with someone and calling their opinions stupid, and you disagree because of it.

    The latter situation is a serious problem on any forum of any kind.

    You're not just disagreeing with me, your flat out calling me stupid, even when that opinion is entirely subjective, and then when I call you out on it, you claim I don't have any values or morals, or intelligence? Who made you holier than thou?

    At least I don't purposely go out of my way to insult people, or call their opinions stupid....well not to their face any way. And if I do, it was accidentally or on purpose to prove a point.

    Everyone has a different way of looking at things. Maybe you should look from another perspective than your own before insulting people just because you think you can.
    ----------------

    How is Bianca being insulted for losing in the Top 64 round
    Insult: to treat or speak to insolently or with contemptuous rudeness; affront.

    Contempt: the feeling with which a person regards anything considered mean, vile, or worthless; disdain; scorn.

    Worthless: without worth; of no use, importance, or value; good-for-nothing: a worthless person; a worthless contract.


    By not allowing Bianca to get to a round she could've gotten to, but because the writers screwed her over, by having her match with Kotetsu one round too early, it shows that they dislike her and think she's nothing of value or importance. A Watchog, isn't showing her of value or importance.

    Bianca was worthless during the Junior Cup, she got to the semi finals like Ash did.

    But it's clear to me, that she is worthless, of no importance or value in this league, and the only reason why she's in the league, is because they can't completely forget Bianca like they did Casey.

    Therefore, Bianca losing to a round she did not have to lose to, shows that it is insulting to Bianca for her to lose at the time she is going to.

    See it would help immensely to look at things from a different perspective and different angle.

    Disliking Kotetsu (aka the Writers) for beating Bianca in a way that should not have happened, is a valid reason for disliking him. No one said anything about hate, just simple dislike.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 22nd November 2012 at 6:07 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    The more I think about this... the more I wonder if the show actually cares about Ash at all... Everyone else seems to own evolved Pokemon and Kotesu, a guy who likely couldn't tell you how to tie your shoe, owns quite possibly one of the best Pokemon introduced in this generation. Sure, Hydreigon does not listen to him, but it's still a blow to the gut that Ash will apparently never be able to own a true pseudo legendary Pokemon. It would take a miracle for Gible to evolve twice ;p
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poke no sekai ^^
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Ahn? I always wanted Pignite to evolved, the Fire starter haters wanted it to be a Tepig from the start and fully evolve Snivy and Oshawott.

    As far as I'm concerned everything I've been hearing for months is the most likelly to evolve are Palpitoad and Pignite from almost everyone here even Pignite haters.
    It is not just about hating or liking Chaoboo, it is just that most of us ( I believe) don't want Satoshi to have an other fully evolved, fire starter, powerhouse!! it is just too much!!!! specially if he has no water pokemon powerhouse at all!


    -Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

    Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

  11. #261
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    It is not just about hating or liking Chaoboo, it is just that most of us ( I believe) don't want Satoshi to have an other fully evolved, fire starter, powerhouse!! it is just too much!!!! specially if he has no water pokemon powerhouse at all!
    Wanting a Samurott doesn't prevent me from wanting an Emboar.

    I'm the guy who thinks everything should evolve like ingames so I don't give priority to anyone.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poke no sekai ^^
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Wanting a Samurott doesn't prevent me from wanting an Emboar.

    I'm the guy who thinks everything should evolve like ingames so I don't give priority to anyone.
    Except this is the anime, mind you. It is no way in hell that a full team of fully evolved poke can be given to Satoshi just like the games. So, some poke are bound to stay unevolved for various reasons. The fact that Satoshi already has 2 sweepers fire pokemon while having no such water poke says a lot. And if this is not enough...Chaoboo is being shown as the better starter in BW. Clearly, writers should know how prioritize
    Oh, and it is no longer about wanting Daikenki..it is more about needing him


    -Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

    Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,521

    Default

    He does not 'need' Samurott, just like he doesn't 'need' Serperior. He has a Palpitoad and Leavanny which are both powerful, evolved Pokemon..

    People are just grasping at straws to find any excuse for their precious Samurott. I personally think Oshawott's better off as it is anyway..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

    This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    He does not 'need' Samurott, just like he doesn't 'need' Serperior. He has a Palpitoad and Leavanny which are both powerful, evolved Pokemon..

    People are just grasping at straws to find any excuse for their precious Samurott. I personally think Oshawott's better off as it is anyway..
    And yet Ash doesn't have a water type version of Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, and Torterra, so yes.....well yes he needs a water type version, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Samurott.

    And I don't think you should have any say in the matter, since you despise Samurott. So of course YOU would say Ash doesn't need him.

    How about someone who absolutely loves Samurott, but agrees that Ash doesn't need it, that would mean more, than a Samurott hater.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poke no sekai ^^
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    He does not 'need' Samurott, just like he doesn't 'need' Serperior. He has a Palpitoad and Leavanny which are both powerful, evolved Pokemon..

    People are just grasping at straws to find any excuse for their precious Samurott. I personally think Oshawott's better off as it is anyway..
    Oh god! Please tell me that you are NOT actually comparing Gamagaru and Hahakomori to Gokazaru , Lizardon or to Jukain!!!! Jesus! I mean really!!!
    Satoshi is in dire need of a kick***** water pokemon and no just because Gamagaru is a fighting machine that doesn't make him qualify for that role.


    -Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

    Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

  16. #266

    Default

    Oshawott isn't going to evolve for one reason: marketing.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    That we can't determine now. We have no clue.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,521

    Default

    Despite what you clearly think dman, I don't let my feelings towards a Pokemon influence any logical thinking. I am a huge fan of Serperior, but that hasn't warped my opinion regarding Snivy and evolution.

    At the end of the day, he doesn't 'need' any particular Pokemon. He can get by with whatever he's given and we won't always like it, but that's how it is. Plus despite my dislike for the line, Oshawott was always going to be the easier starter to market and make money from, so logic dictated that it would be the one to remain as it was, while the one who was harder to make money from (Tepig), could easily evolve and make little difference.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

    This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poke no sekai ^^
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Oshawott isn't going to evolve for one reason: marketing.
    That's not the point! The point is that Satoshi needs a powerful water poke asap!!!


    -Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

    Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

  20. #270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    That's not the point! The point is that Satoshi needs a powerful water poke asap!!!
    He's got Mofotoad.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    And yet Ash doesn't have a water type version of Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, and Torterra, so yes.....well yes he needs a water type version, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Samurott.

    And I don't think you should have any say in the matter, since you despise Samurott. So of course YOU would say Ash doesn't need him.

    How about someone who absolutely loves Samurott, but agrees that Ash doesn't need it, that would mean more, than a Samurott hater.
    PrinceGray

    I absolutely love Samurott(I like Swampert better though :P), and it would have been really nice to have, but Samurott isn't necessary. However, I do think that Ash should at least have a Dewott with the amount of training and focus Oshawott has had. Then there's also the fact that Oshawott has appeared since te VERY FIRST EPISODE -_-

    Also, I'm tired of people using Palpitoad as an excuse. You can't compare Palpitoad to the powerhouses of other series. It barely ever battles, and has a record of 2-3 iirc. Plus, IMO, Palpitoad doesn't have a chance of evolving due to Krookodile.
    Last edited by Shraeder; 22nd November 2012 at 7:38 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    That's not the point! The point is that Satoshi needs a powerful water poke asap!!!
    No he doesn't.

  23. #273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No he doesn't.
    He already has powerful water types anyways.

  24. #274

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Wanting a Samurott doesn't prevent me from wanting an Emboar.

    I'm the guy who thinks everything should evolve like ingames so I don't give priority to anyone.
    THIS!^^^ I agree 100% Except for Pikachu evolving, which I'm sure you weren't talking about anyway
    Last edited by SceptileTheBanana; 22nd November 2012 at 7:41 PM.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    He already has powerful water types anyways.
    Who? They might be above average, but they are nowhere near being powerhouses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •