Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Who? They might be above average, but they are nowhere near being powerhouses.
    Well he has kingler....

I know they're not powerhouses, but they're still strong.

Squirtle and Palpitoad are both pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well he has kingler....
    Lol, that's true, but we haven't seen it battle since...Johto saga? Orange Islands? I don't even know...

@Street Comedy: I agree with Squirtle, but I don't think we've seen enough of Palpitoad to determine that though.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/b7jnea.png[/IMG]
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2621qpj.gif[/IMG]

PrinceGray

I absolutely love Samurott(I like Swampert better though :P), and it would have been really nice to have, but Samurott isn't necessary. However, I do think that Ash should at least have a Dewott with the amount of training and focus Oshawott has had. Then there's also the fact that Oshawott has appeared since te VERY FIRST EPISODE -_-
    See Shinycharyzard, here we go, we have someone who "claims" to love Samurott, and doesn't thinks it's necessary, so this means more than someone blinded by bias against a Pokémon.

However Shraeder I did say that it doesn't have to be Samurott, but yes Ash does need a big powerful water type Pokémon, who can seriously kick some rear end. Sadly that can apply to starter Pokémon.

However I might be willing to go as far as to say if there was a 600 BST water/dragon Ash was able to get that looked menacing, I can see the argument.

BUT even still a starter is it's own category over a non starter. Starter's just have more value than a non starter.

So sure Ash could have that hypothetical water/dragon 600 BST future Pokémon, but it would just be a regular non starter Pokémon. Sure it could along the lines of Krookodile, Glalie, Gliscor, Heracross, etc, etc, etc. But still it's quite as comparable to Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile, Torterra (despite it's horrible track record, it's still an impressive Pokémon on looks alone, just not from battles).

The 600 BST Water/Dragon is a starter Pokémon
    Congrats you beat me. Well done.....oh yeah a Grass/Dragon, a fire/Dragon, a water/dragon with a 600 BST starter trio would be AWESOME!!!!!! Too bad it won't happen, however at least not with a 600 BST total, but perhaps we could get a elemental trio part dragon starter trio, even with a max of 520 BST.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No he doesn't.
    Um, yes he does. He needs a powerful fully evolved water type he can rely on like he would Charizard, Sceptile and Infernape.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    See Shinycharyzard, here we go, we have someone who "claims" to love Samurott, and doesn't thinks it's necessary, so this means more than someone blinded by bias against a Pokémon.

However Shraeder I did say that it doesn't have to be Samurott, but yes Ash does need a big powerful water type Pokémon, who can seriously kick some rear end. Sadly that can apply to starter Pokémon.

However I might be willing to go as far as to say if there was a 600 BST water/dragon Ash was able to get that looked menacing, I can see the argument.

BUT even still a starter is it's own category over a non starter. Starter's just have more value than a non starter.

So sure Ash could have that hypothetical water/dragon 600 BST future Pokémon, but it would just be a regular non starter Pokémon. Sure it could along the lines of Krookodile, Glalie, Gliscor, Heracross, etc, etc, etc. But still it's quite as comparable to Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile, Torterra (despite it's horrible track record, it's still an impressive Pokémon on looks alone, just not from battles).

Congrats you beat me. Well done.....oh yeah a Grass/Dragon, a fire/Dragon, a water/dragon with a 600 BST starter trio would be AWESOME!!!!!! Too bad it won't happen, however at least not with a 600 BST total, but perhaps we could get a elemental trio part dragon starter trio, even with a max of 520 BST.

Um, yes he does. He needs a powerful fully evolved water type he can rely on like he would Charizard, Sceptile and Infernape.
    I just hope they give him a fully evolved Water Starter next region, I preferably want Water/Fighting since it seems that the writers don't want to make Dragon type starters.

Hoenn and Sinnoh were written with the idea of having powerful starters, and those just happen to be the times where Satoshi didn't own any water starters. Honestly, the only change to the starter trio I want to see is Tsutarja evolving into Janovy. They've been around for so long that I just want a single evolution for the sake of change. I don't really care about any specific Pokémon reaching its final form.

None water Pokemon Ash has is a powerhouse from what I know, so yeah.
    Pokemon fan (Anime, Games, and Manga) Since 97

Fairy Tail Re Deluxe Complete Retelling that follows the series with Lisanna alive and a main with Team Natsu. Spoilers to Anime/Manga. Friendship!NaLu/Li, Gray/Juvia, Erza/Jellal

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green: Back to Kanto A Post Unova Saga Story. Many ships plus Ash/Hilda. Spoilers to Best Wishes 1 and 2 and Black and White

Pokemon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White A complete rewrite of the Best Wishes series. Ash/Misty/Hilda and Gary/Leaf. Spoilers to all of Black and White 1 and 2 and Best Wishes.

I am a proud Othelloshipper (Ash K./Satoshi/Hilda/Touko)

Just evolve that fail known as Palpitoad and Ash will have his fully evolved water pokemon. Sheesh!
    Coming soon to XY. SEETHE

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Hoenn and Sinnoh were written with the idea of having powerful starters, and those just happen to be the times where Satoshi didn't own any water starters. Honestly, the only change to the starter trio I want to see is Tsutarja evolving into Janovy. They've been around for so long that I just want a single evolution for the sake of change. I don't really care about any specific Pokémon reaching its final form.
    The writers do not liek mudkipz. That's why it went to Brock. B-man should have gotten treecko and Ash Tropius or Shiftry so we could see Ash smash face with a swampert.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Just evolve that fail known as Palpitoad and Ash will have his fully evolved water pokemon. Sheesh!
    Watch has he ends up like Torterra when he fully evolves because Pignite also evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Watch has he ends up like Torterra when he fully evolves because Pignite also evolved.
    Who cares? Anything is better than keeping Palpitoad the way it is.

I just hope they give him a fully evolved Water Starter next region, I preferably want Water/Fighting since it seems that the writers don't want to make Dragon type starters.
    I don't see the problem if all three are partially dragon types, since most likely it would take to level 36 to even become fully evolved, I would hope the next region be a little bit more generous and start including dragon type Pokémon around the area where you starter would fully evolve, if not sooner.

I don't get the point in keeping certain Pokémon types, low in numbers. I don't understand what's so bad about having 100s of dragon Pokémon, it just means more to choose from, and doesn't make them any less valuable. A Pokémon's stats and movepool and slightly it's typing determines a Pokémon's worth, not solely it's typing.

But now I realize this completely irrelevant to this thread, my bad, moderators. (please respond to this by PM, please)
    =====================

I seriously hope Snivy knocks out Samurott (if she battles), and Samurott doesn't get any wins. Not because I dislike Samurott, or specifically Kotetsu's Samurott, but because it would be awesome to just straight out take a Pokémon like that at full strength. Oh and attract can be used to do some damage, but I don't want Samurott to be infatuated with the final hit.

Oh and...no I highly doubt they're going to make Kotetsu's Samurott a female, Kotetsu's Hydreigon has more of a chance to be female than Samurott.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Who cares? Anything is better than keeping Palpitoad the way it is.
    If he ends up like Torterra, he'll be even WORSE then his previous form no matter how fully evolved he is.

Boring 'Next Pokemon Thread' discussion is getting boring..

So I wonder how many Pokemon Hydreigon will take out during its rampage, before either Krookodile knocks it down or something else evolves and saves the day. I'm going with two or three, including Pignite obviously.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Satoshi has a water poke powerhouse?! This is the lulziest thing I've heard today!
    Guys! We can't compare Gamagaru to Gokazaru for example. A powerhouse has so much more to it than sheer force!!
    What if Satoshi was to assemble his strongest team? what water poke would he choose?! and for those who think that Satoshi needs no "specific" poke because he can do whatever he want as long as the writers want it..mmmm well, just because the writers can do something, that doesn't necessarily mean it is ok to do

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't see the problem if all three are partially dragon types, since most likely it would take to level 36 to even become fully evolved, I would hope the next region be a little bit more generous and start including dragon type Pokémon around the area where you starter would fully evolve, if not sooner.

I don't get the point in keeping certain Pokémon types, low in numbers. I don't understand what's so bad about having 100s of dragon Pokémon, it just means more to choose from, and doesn't make them any less valuable. A Pokémon's stats and movepool and slightly it's typing determines a Pokémon's worth, not solely it's typing.

But now I realize this completely irrelevant to this thread, my bad, moderators. (please respond to this by PM, please)
    =====================

I seriously hope Snivy knocks out Samurott (if she battles), and Samurott doesn't get any wins. Not because I dislike Samurott, or specifically Kotetsu's Samurott, but because it would be awesome to just straight out take a Pokémon like that at full strength. Oh and attract can be used to do some damage, but I don't want Samurott to be infatuated with the final hit.

Oh and...no I highly doubt they're going to make Kotetsu's Samurott a female, Kotetsu's Hydreigon has more of a chance to be female than Samurott.
    It's because Dragon-types are arguably the strongest Pokemon. It'd make the starters seem OP.

I would give up on the show if Samurott was female.

If he ends up like Torterra, he'll be even WORSE then his previous form no matter how fully evolved he is.
    I don't agree with that at all. I'd rather see Seimitoad lose every battle than stay as a Palpitoad, who hasn't given us much reason to be happy.

I don't agree with that at all. I'd rather see Seimitoad lose every battle than stay as a Palpitoad, who hasn't given us much reason to be happy.
    You have a good point.

Back on topic... who do you think is gonna take out Hydreigon?

You have a good point.

Has Boldore done much recently? I can't remember him doing anything in BWS2 apart from defeating a COTD in the Junior Cup. Not that I picture him taking out a rampaging dragon... it would just be nice to see him. :3

You have a good point.

Pignite, Krookodile, or even Unfezant.

You have a good point.

Gigalith

10char

You have a good point.

Like I said a few posts above, in my totally ignored attempt at getting back on topic, I believe that either Krookodile will take it down, or something else will evolve to do it.. depending what it is that 'happens to Riolu' or if anyone evolves in the Axew episode.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Pignite, Krookodile, or even Unfezant.
    Why Unfezant? PIgnite and Krookodile I can understand because their Ash's strongest, but Unfezant?

or even Unfezant.
    Would love to see that happen

What about Hahakomori?! just scissor- X that dragon XD

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Like I said a few posts above, in my totally ignored attempt at getting back on topic, I believe that either Krookodile will take it down, or something else will evolve to do it.. depending what it is that 'happens to Riolu' or if anyone evolves in the Axew episode.
    The only annoying thing about Krookodile would be the fact that he defeated a rampaging dragon not too long ago. He does look like the type to be able to win that battle though.

Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast