Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    You have a good point.

Back on topic... who do you think is gonna take out Hydreigon?
    Oshawott with ice beam.

Snivy beats Samurott who doesn't get any wins.

Oshawott beats Hydreigon with ice beam.

That's all I could ever ask for to maybe slightly redeem this league.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I don't get why everyone is saying that Boldore is going to evolve mid-battle. I'm not even going to explain why this doesn't make sense.

Watch Kotetsu have a Gigalith, to add to his list of Pokemon that people want Ash to have..

Can someone post the december calender that had Gigalith on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Why Unfezant? PIgnite and Krookodile I can understand because their Ash's strongest, but Unfezant?
    Cuz it's flyer than a G6

Just because it can fly, like Hydreigon. Nothing else really.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    I don't get why everyone is saying that Boldore is going to evolve mid-battle. I'm not even going to explain why this doesn't make sense.
    Is it because of the trading requirement? Or another reason?

If it's the trading... then has it been confirmed that this exists in the anime? I know Shelmet and Karrablast did, but they actually require each other for evolution and not simply the act of being in another trainer's care. So it's difficult to say that trade evolutions exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Watch Kotetsu have a Gigalith, to add to his list of Pokemon that people want Ash to have..
    This had better not happen. -.- The only thing worse would be for Kotetsu to pull off his mask, turn into N and whip out his Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    Well a Pokémon has to....oh mid battle? Oh okay.

But it could just come out of its Poke ball and evolve. Maybe Juniper secretly traded it with one of her Pokémon (because she could do that (she has it's ball, she the technology), just to surprise Ash, when he sends it out, OMG it is evolving.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Nevermind I found it. These are the pokemon that will apparently appear during December.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachm...3&d=1351266989

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Nevermind I found it. These are the pokemon that will apparently appear during December.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachm...3&d=1351266989
    What that's implying is that Ash's battle with his COTD match, is going to have a Gigalith. (Deflated) YAY!!

Unless it shows up in the Axew lost along with Trubbish and Garbodor.

^ If the pokemon mean anything...

Pikachu - Ash's
    Sawk - Stephan's
    Liepard - Stephan's
    Lucario - most likely Kotetsu's
    Darumaka - Katherine's or Dino's or random COTD's
    Trubbish - random COTD's
    Gigalith - Ash's or random COTD's

That's if all the pokemon will show up for December. If I recall correctly, I don't think all pokemon have been shown during the month they're on the calendar have they? I think it's possible to see Boldore evolve before a battle or once it's called out or something. But not counting on it too much.

We'll probably see Lucario for this episode since it looks like Riolu will evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well a Pokémon has to....oh mid battle? Oh okay.

But it could just come out of its Poke ball and evolve. Maybe Juniper secretly traded it with one of her Pokémon (because she could do that (she has it's ball, she the technology), just to surprise Ash, when he sends it out, OMG it is evolving.
        Spoiler:

I don't think so. I think his team is done evolving. That leaked photo only showed Krookodile, not a Gigalith. And I'm positive that that leaked photo was for the Unova League....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    What that's implying is that Ash's battle with his COTD match, is going to have a Gigalith. (Deflated) YAY!!
    How did you come to that conclusion? xD

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion? xD
    Well each Pokémon does not seem to be entirely in connection to the other.

I suppose Gigalith could be Kotetsu's like Liepard and Sawk are Stephan's but I don't think it's likely. Because there's Darumaka and Trubbish. So what why would Kotetsu have Gigalith. I would think Hydreigon would make more sense than Gigalith.

Sorry let me rephrase it. IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN.

Okay I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    I don't think so. I think his team is done evolving. That leaked photo only showed Krookodile, not a Gigalith. And I'm positive that that leaked photo was for the Unova League....
    *SIGHS DEEPLY*

You do realize we already hit at a time where the opening does NOT cover spoiler.

The Sinnoh League Opening didn't reveal Cyndaquil's evolution, and guess what we're already pretty much passed the number of episodes, that Cyndaquil had from that opening.

Anything and everything could evolve now.

The opening DOES NOT COVER EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. AT most only 15-18 episodes, even if a Pokémon evolved in the 19th episode, it still wouldn't be covered in the opening.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 22nd November 2012 at 7:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    ^ If the pokemon mean anything...

Pikachu - Ash's
    Sawk - Stephan's
    Liepard - Stephan's
    Lucario - most likely Kotetsu's
    Darumaka - Katherine's or Dino's or random COTD's
    Trubbish - random COTD's
    Gigalith - Ash's or random COTD's

That's if all the pokemon will show up for December. If I recall correctly, I don't think all pokemon have been shown during the month they're on the calendar have they? I think it's possible to see Boldore evolve before a battle or once it's called out or something. But not counting on it too much.

We'll probably see Lucario for this episode since it looks like Riolu will evolve.
    They all appear in some type of way.

I think the Darumaka and Trubbish might appear during the Axew getting lost episode. That makes more sense than for a league participant to own them.

^ Then I stand by my guess of either it being Ash's or someone else's pokemon. Preferably Ash's, however that may happen, but again...won't count on it happening too much. But it's at least possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
        Spoiler:
    That's what I've been wondering, since it was so randomly included at the beginning of the episode.. but I don't think it was mentioned who she sent, otherwise people would've spoken about it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
        Spoiler:
    If it turns out the Pokemon that she sent over was Boldore and in Ash's battle with Kotetsu, he sends out Boldore's PokeBall and a Gigalith flies out, I'll give the writer's a thumbs up for at least trying to find a way to get Boldore to evolve without making Ash lose him in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggly_Song View Post
    So if the battel comes down to Snivy vs. Hydreigon does that mean Pikachu lost early in the fight? If thats true than yes! Go Kotetsu punch that caribbean swamp rat out of the league!
    Not Snivy slaying Kotetsu's Pokemon while Pikachu fails to make an impact?! What kind of Indigo League mess is that? I'm going to wait for more information but right now I am fuming at the thought of Snivy slaying while Pikachu is recovering in the stands, Axew is getting lost and Oshawott is having a spa treatment done. Seriously, what is up with this League? It's like the normal laws of Pokemon don't apply anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    That's not the point! The point is that Satoshi needs a powerful water poke asap!!!
    Then email the writing staff and ask them if they can get Ash to call over Buizel, Totodile, Kingler/Corphish, and Squirtle so they can train Oshawott into a fighting machine like Kotetsu's Samurott.

If not, then I'm gonna blame you if 6th gen comes and Ash still owns a big-headed otter who can't seem to hold on to a shell or a beautiful being of melodies.

Well, guess the weapon's not so secret anymore. -.-

Nice job in hiding it, writers, nice job.

....and now, her story begins.

Guys please help me catch up again.

Do we know what pokemon are being used here?

Kotetsu
    ~ Hydreigon
    ~ Samurott
    ~ Ferrothorn
    ~ Riolu > Lucario
    ~
    ~

Ash
    ~ Pignite
    ~ Pikachu
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

?

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well, guess the weapon's not so secret anymore. -.-

Nice job in hiding it, writers, nice job.
    I don't think the writers intended for it to be a secret to the viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

Kotetsu
    ~ Hydreigon
    ~ Samurott
    ~ Ferrothorn
    ~ Riolu > Lucario
    ~
    ~

Ash
    ~ Pignite
    ~ Pikachu
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

?
    Hydreigon and Pignite are the only confirmed ones, but the others you listed are very likely, we don't have anything else on the episode though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

Kotetsu
    ~ Hydreigon
    ~ Samurott
    ~ Ferrothorn
    ~ Riolu > Lucario
    ~
    ~

Ash
    ~ Pignite
    ~ Pikachu
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

?
    That's all what we know for now. Oh, and Hydreigon is rampaging.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast