Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Guys please help me catch up again.

Do we know what pokemon are being used here?

Kotetsu
    ~ Hydreigon
    ~ Samurott
    ~ Ferrothorn
    ~ Riolu > Lucario
    ~
    ~

Ash
    ~ Pignite
    ~ Pikachu
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

?
    only things we know for sure is Hydreigon, Riolu & Pignite. We can assume pikachu,Samurott & Ferrothorn but its not confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I don't think the writers intended for it to be a secret to the viewers.

Hydreigon and Pignite are the only confirmed ones, but the others you listed are very likely, we don't have anything else on the episode though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    That's all what we know for now. Oh, and Hydreigon is rampaging.
    Oh okay thanks. Sheesh talk about a bad time to be inactive. It's kinda overwhelming looking at so many new posts in these threads.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    It's because Dragon-types are arguably the strongest Pokemon. It'd make the starters seem OP.

I would give up on the show if Samurott was female.
    I don't know who told you this lie but I'm gonna tell you the truth. The strongest Pokemon are Normal-types because Dunsparce is the strongest Pokemon on the planet, no matter how many generations there will be. Arceus created Dunsparce for the sole purpose of causing the Pokemon world's doomsday. The day Dunsparce opens it's eyes will be the day the universe is destroyed.

This is the league now right? Why is it that Ash dosn't call upon is past reserves, isn't kinda like throwing salt on the wound when ash beats his rivals like he's saying hey I have a bunch of other really strong pokemon from the other regions but I won't use them because you're all so weak. I mean all his other rivals are running fully evolved or going to evolve teams right now.
    Friend code: 4897 7047 8708

Quote Originally Posted by Xynno View Post
    This is the league now right? Why is it that Ash dosn't call upon is past reserves, isn't kinda like throwing salt on the wound when ash beats his rivals like he's saying hey I have a bunch of other really strong pokemon from the other regions but I won't use them because you're all so weak. I mean all his other rivals are running fully evolved or going to evolve teams right now.
    Ash didn't use his other Pokemon in Hoenn either, it has nothing to do with the rivals. Plus, Ash has 10 Pokemon to choose from this time.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

[QUOTE=nuzamaki90;15393828]Then email the writing staff and ask them if they can get Ash to call over Buizel, Totodile, Kingler/Corphish, and Squirtle so they can train Oshawott into a fighting machine like Kotetsu's Samurott.

If not, then I'm gonna blame you if 6th gen comes and Ash still owns a big-headed otter who can't seem to hold on to a shell or a beautiful being of melodies.[QUOTE]

It would have been so amazing if I had their email *pomders*

Why would Miju need training form the other water poke to become a powerhouse?! O.o
    I'm not sure I can follow your sarcasm?! care to elaborate?

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Oh okay thanks. Sheesh talk about a bad time to be inactive. It's kinda overwhelming looking at so many new posts in these threads.
    It's also possible that Iris will give advice to Kotestu about his Hydreigon, since she has experience with rampaging dragons and it would be another dragon master moment for her.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It's also possible that Iris will give advice to Kotestu about his Hydreigon, since she has experience with rampaging dragons and it would be another dragon master moment for her.
    That would be neat to see. Along with Cilan giving his A-Rank Connoisseur advice and tasting.

That would be neat to see. Along with Cilan giving his A-Rank Connoisseur advice and tasting.
    We'll probably hear his evaluation during the actual battle, where everyone will see the rampaging hydreigon and Cilan will say "the tasting of Kotestu and hydreigon is truly not in-sync and has a recipe for destruction if not taken care of." Then cue Iris to give advice to Kotestu after the battle with her experiences with Dragonite and Shobu's Hydreigon. I can definitely see this happening.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 22nd November 2012 at 11:12 PM.

There's a rumour going around that Ash will face a trainer called Kentaro in the semi finals. It is also believed that he owns a Charizard.
    I wonder if there is any substance to this rumour?

that's assuming Kotetsu needs help from Iris. I'm still not convinced its disobedient/uncontrollable. it could be confused or something

When is that connoisseur going to go for his S-Class license anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    When is that connoisseur going to go for his S-Class license anyway?
    Probably after the league on the way back to Striaton City or something. Having him fail it and Burgundy pass her B-Rank one, and having them go on to the next region as well

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    There's a rumour going around that Ash will face a trainer called Kentaro in the semi finals. It is also believed that he owns a Charizard.
    don't play with my emotions!? where did U here that!?
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I hope this happens since it means we wouldn't have to see Ash's overated Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's assuming Kotetsu needs help from Iris. I'm still not convinced its disobedient/uncontrollable. it could be confused or something
    I realize that.

I hope this happens since it means we wouldn't have to see Ash's overated Charizard.
    Charizard gets all his praise for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Charizard gets all his praise for a reason.
    yeah because the nostaglia hags are glued to the Original series and nothing past that.

yeah because the nostaglia hags are glued to the Original series and nothing past that.
    xD That's so funny. But, it's true.

I mainly like him because he was Ash's first "powerhouse", took down Gary, and defeated a legendary.

Either way this means Ash beats kotetsu so I'm cool with that

Charizard's ultimate shining moment happened AFTER the original series.. The majority of people first think of Articuno when speaking of his power. Sure his power is overrated by a few, but the majority realise that even though he's strong, he can still be beaten..

At the end of the day, the writers made him powerful and therefore he will always be powerful in the fans eyes. You may not like that fact, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Charizard's ultimate shining moment happened AFTER the original series.. The majority of people first think of Articuno when speaking of his power. Sure his power is overrated by a few, but the majority realise that even though he's strong, he can still be beaten..

At the end of the day, the writers made him powerful and therefore he will always be powerful in the fans eyes. You may not like that fact, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I'm afraid.
    He also beat Blaine's magmar(those were much stronger back in the day), a tauros, performed the only curbstomp battle where ash did the stomping and wiped out half of Gary's team.

Where do you hear this? I think it would be interesting if ash is just about to call out his last pokemon to fight a opponent's charizard,Losing all hope, until suddenly his charizard flies down and defeats the other charizard in the finals for the win.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He also beat Blaine's magmar(those were much stronger back in the day), a tauros, performed the only curbstomp battle where ash did the stomping and wiped out half of Gary's team.
    Pretty much all of this, Charizard's fanbase isn't all nostalgia hags, some of us like him.

Anyway, in relation to the post on the previous page, lets just remember that it is only a rumour, mentioned by a single user with no mention of where they heard such a rumour..

Personally I doubt this will happen. I imagine that the Charizard merchandise we're seeing everywhere is strictly related to the obvious post-league Kyurem arc.

Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast