Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Kinklang hasn't appeared much, because no one likes it. Nor uses it!
    You're joking right?
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Heck, his team already has actual competitive synergy... I wouldn't be shocked to see him with Volcarona at this point
    What if his Ferrothorn leads in his team and has Stealth Rock?

Maybe Kotetsu was a character requested from Smogon and writers accepted with the condition that he had to own a Samurott and Lucario had to remain unevolved until his battle with the main character.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    What if his Ferrothorn leads in his team and has Stealth Rock?

Maybe Kotetsu was a character requested from Smogon and writers accepted with the condition that he had to own a Samurott and Lucario had to remain unevolved until his battle with the main character.
    Minus Samurott, all his Pokemon known so far are in the OU tier. (if Riolu evolves) Though none of them have proper movesets right now. So how I doubt Smogan did that though, because if Ash wins, then they would lose all credit XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    You're joking right?
    In a way yeah, but I personally don't find it appealing nor derserving of screentime.
    No offense to those who like it.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Minus Samurott, all his Pokemon known so far are in the OU tier. (if Riolu evolves) Though none of them have proper movesets right now. So how I doubt Smogan did that though, because if Ash wins, then they would lose all credit XD
    Yeah, I was thinking about the movesets too, but Kotetsu could've taught them decent moves like S-Rock or T-Wave to the Thorn...

Btu let's leave it there, I don't want to go that far with it.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    In a way yeah, but I personally don't find it appealing nor derserving of screentime.
    No offense to those who like it.
    I don't think you were off the mark, though. I mean you pretty much hit the nail on the head; the fanbase as a whole doesn't care for Pokemon like Klinklang, and for good reason. It's not an appealing Pokemon and there's no way the writers could make it marketable; it's just a bunch of gears with no personality whatsover. People always say that any Pokemon can become marketable if it appears a lot, but they're wrong. At the end of the day, kids want cute Pokemon they can buy merchandise of; they want Pikachu and Oshawott plush dolls, not Klinklang plush dolls.

But since we're on the subject, is that one of Kotetsu's confirmed Pokemon? Because I think his team is strong enough already, and Klinklang seems like a durable Pokemon that Ash might also struggle against. I actually feel really bad for him. I've been complaining about his team's lack of training for a while now, but I never thought that his Pokemon needed it as much as they do now.

If Kotetsu has to rely on Hydreigon as his "secret weapon" it might mean that Ash isn't doing so badly vs Kotetsu.

I don't see him with Klang or Klinklang he already has Ferrothorn and will likely have Lucario. I know part of his Japanese name is related to "Iron" but still.

Random : PokéRadar

Having Kotestu Volcarona would be overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Having Kotestu Volcarona would be overkill.
    I think we can all agree that Hydreigon is going to be to Kotetsu's team what Drapion was to Paul's (A cold blooded killer) and I've got a sneaking suspicion that if Oshawott is going to evolve it's going to be against Riolu.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    I think we can all agree that Hydreigon is going to be to Kotetsu's team what Drapion was to Paul's (A cold blooded killer) and I've got a sneaking suspicion that if Oshawott is going to evolve it's going to be against Riolu.
    Lol don't worry, oshawott won't evolve xD
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Lol don't worry, oshawott won't evolve xD
    Agreed. But, I wouldn't be surprised if Boldore does. That's if the Gigalith on December's calendar is actually Ash's.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 9
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Agreed. But, I wouldn't be surprised if Boldore does. That's if the Gigalith on December's calendar is actually Ash's.
    I hope it is. It seems like Ash has a higher chance of having one now since Stephan didn't have one. But, since vs Kotetsu is a 6 on 6, I can't be too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Im still wondering if Klang belongs to kotetsu since it hasnt debuted yet
    Reuniclus and Zoroark please.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I hope it is. It seems like Ash has a higher chance of having one now since Stephan didn't have one. But, since vs Kotetsu is a 6 on 6, I can't be too sure.
    meh I just assume its not Ashs, I have been disapointed to many times by drawing conclusions from that calendar. remember Palpitoad? I'm just gonna assume its not Ashs so I'm not disapointed.

At this point I'm expecting it to belong to a COTD in a very short match Ash or one of his rivals compete in

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    meh I just assume its not Ashs, I have been disapointed to many times by drawing conclusions from that calendar. remember Palpitoad? I'm just gonna assume its not Ashs so I'm not disapointed.

At this point I'm expecting it to belong to a COTD in a very short match Ash or one of his rivals compete in
    How could I forget that? I get too excited sometimes. It might just belong to a COTD.

I honestly think this Gigalith is going to be Kotetsu's as well. Will I be amazingly happy about it? No.. but will I accept it and move on? Of course, as long as either Palpitoad, Scraggy or Pignite evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I honestly think this Gigalith is going to be Kotetsu's as well. Will I be amazingly happy about it? No.. but will I accept it and move on? Of course, as long as either Palpitoad, Scraggy or Pignite evolves.
    I'd rather it belong to a COTD than Kotetsu, true story.

Will I accept it if it is Kotetsu's? No (well I wouldn't want to), but I'll have no choice but to move on.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If anything of Ash's evolves against Kotetsu it's just gonna overkill the battle...
    Riolu may evolve, there's the Hydreigon, and adding another evolution is just gonna be too much >_<
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Pignite v Hydreigobn is confirmed right? Maybe ou r liittl fire pig larns a fighting move
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I didn't mean for any of those to evolve in this battle, just in the league in general..

uh people, when has a rival owning an evo of a pokemon Ash owns stopped him from getting one?

Worst case Scenario here, Hydreigon gets sent out, goes on to much of a rampage and gets Kotetsu disqualified therefore we don't find out what else he has.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 24th November 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    uh people, when has a rival owning an evo of a pokemon Ash owns stopped him from getting one?

Worst case Scenario here, Hydreigon gets sent out, goes on to much of a rampage and gets Kotetsu disqualified therefore we don't find out what else he has.
    I can see this, Best Wishes been loving this storyline.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    His name is Trip, and he has a Serperior, and Ash still has a Snivy.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    His name is Trip, and he has a Serperior, and Ash still has a Snivy.
    His name is Trip and they both got Tranquill~
    His name is Paul and they both have a Gliscor~

I just know oshawott will save the day!

Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast