Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    eh kotetsu will win dont worry his team is league worthy imo
    ...It'd be a little embarrassing though if someone with a rampaging Pokemon one the league...D8 Pftt, we all know Youngster Joey will win the league ;D SCREW HYDREIGON, IT'S ALL ABOUT RATICATE! D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    ...It'd be a little embarrassing though if someone with a rampaging Pokemon one the league...D8 Pftt, we all know Youngster Joey will win the league ;D SCREW HYDREIGON, IT'S ALL ABOUT RATICATE! D8
    Kotetsu is defs not winning plus screw raticate, his Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata! xD
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    it doesnt say he cant control it does it? i thought it said it was thrashing around meaning it uses thrash
    Adam Ant confirmed that Hydreigon is rampaging. It's Kotestu's secret weapon because he can't control it.

I think his Hydreigon will be like Paul's Drapion, but his final Pokemon will be Samurott(PLEASE) or Riolu/Lucario.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Even if that's likely gonna be true... they introduced him, thus they need to utilize him
    Bianca? Lost to Kotetsu who likely loses to Ash? And in a sense, they're already using Virgil as a marketing tool, so whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I could see boldore evolving in a vein similar to Krokorok and putting an end to the rampage if that is true.If hydreigon truly is disobidient and this is top 16 then it gives off some serious Ash vs Ritchie vibes only this time Ash is on the winning team.
    I'd like that. Boldore doesn't have much over Hydreigon, but it would be a matchup that I'd believe considering Boldore's decent movepool, whereas Pignite has a limited movepool.

As for the Ritchie-vibe, that's exactly what Kotetsu was made after.. An Ash-foil, made to reflect Ash's character in almost the same way with just a small twist. The disobedient dragon in the Top16 is just the iceing one the cake..

Ritchie in the Top16:
    - Sparky: Best marketable pokemon from the first generation
    - Zippo: Starter pokemon, of which Ash had the fully evolved form.
    Kotetsu in the top16:
    - Riolu: A pokemon that's arguably one of the top2 best marketable from Sinnoh, the other being Piplup.
    - Samurott: Starter pokemon, of which Ash has the base stage.

Ritchie's Butterfree is forgetable, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kotetsu has something similar: A pokemon that Ash at one point had, say a Lapras or something.. Kotetsu's Hydreigon is a throwback to Ash's Charizard being disobedient..

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Losing to a bunch of eeveelutions make's more sence then someone with an unevolved team winning the league.
    Your statement is false.

Evolved pokemon:
    1. Unfezant: Fully evolved.
    2. Pignite: Evolved once.
    3. Leavanny: Fully evolved.
    4. Palpitoad: Stage 1 and might fully evolve against Stephan.
    5. Boldore: Evolved once, and might evolve again judging by the calender.
    6. Krookodile: Fully evolved.

Unevolved pokemon:
    1. Pikachu: Debatable, but for the sake of argument, lets not.
    2. Oshawott
    3. Snivy
    4. Scraggy

Ash has a team of evolved pokemon, but only 2/3rd of a team that's unevolved, therefore, your statement is false.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Adam Ant confirmed that Hydreigon is rampaging. It's Kotestu's secret weapon because he can't control it.
    This is something that makes me incline that he would be down to his last pokemon if he would make such a decision.. Kinda like how Ash was semi-forced to use Charizard back in Kanto.. Although he wasn't because he still also had Bulbasaur which he decided not to use for some reason..

Here's to hoping that Ash goes through a good chunk of his team fast and then makes Kotetsu sweat and use Hydreigon and has to use three to take it down: Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore/Gigalith

Vs. Trip: Pikachu
    Vs. Stephan: Palpitoad, Leavanny, Krookodile
    Vs. Kotetsu: Pikachu, Unfezant, Pignite, Palpitoad, Leavanny, Boldore
    Vs. Virgil: Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Krookodile
    Vs. League rival: Pikachu, Unfezant, Snivy, Scraggy, Gigalith, Krookodile?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This is something that makes me incline that he would be down to his last pokemon if he would make such a decision..
    Actually, Id say that using an uncontrollable Pokemon doesnt have to be a desperate move. Nothing wrong with instantaneous impact rather than waiting till you have no other option.

The prospect of Riolu evolving makes me think Satoshi may lose to Kotetsu, hope not, I don't dislike Kotetsu but I don't want Satoshi to lose in this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The prospect of Riolu evolving makes me think Satoshi may lose to Kotetsu, hope not, I don't dislike Kotetsu but I don't want Satoshi to lose in this round.
    Of course he isn't going to lose, if he does, who's going to battle Virgil?

Looks like a mod decided for each episode to get a thread, guess this wont be closed then.

So what we know, assuming nothing is wrong:
    Ash vs Kotetsu is round 4(Not counting Preliminary as a numbered round), and is the start of full battles.

Ash is using Pignite and most likely Pikachu, vs Hydreigon and Rilou who is probably going to evolve. Still four Pokemon for each to be known. Likely enough Kotetsu will use the Pokemon we already know he has so Samurott and Ferrothorn, I'm hoping he used Gigalith and Arcanine as well. As for Ash, depending on what happens before the battle I'd like to see Boldore, Krookodile, Scraggy, and Unfezant.

I'm certain Ash will beat Kotetsu.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Why is Riolu "probably going to evolve" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Someone translated a summary or something and said it was hinting towards Rilou evolving.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Kotetsu vs Ash is 6 on 6, it's hinting toward Riolu's evolution.

Krookodile vs Sawk

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    because of new info

Attachment 6888

Summaries

Kotetsu vs Ash is 6 on 6, it's hinting toward Riolu's evolution.

Krookodile vs Sawk

No one really knows for sure if he will lose here or not, so why not wait for more info? I hate when people do that and then it ends up being something else. It would make more sense for Ash to lose here because Kotetsu's team is better than Virgil's.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    No one really knows for sure if he will lose here or not, so why not wait for more info? I hate when people do that and then it ends up being something else. It would make more sense for Ash to lose here because Kotetsu's team is better than Virgil's.
    How is his team better then Virgil's when we haven't even seen Virgil's team full potential(Most of them only used one or two moves, they obviously have more moves, and we haven't seen any in an official battle yet). Plus, Kotetsu has an out of control Hydreigon apparently, I wouldn't want Ash to lose someone who isn't controlling their Pokemon.

Ash will defeat Koet with Osha evolving and learning an ice type move so he can defeat Hydregion!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    How is his team better then Virgil's when we haven't even seen Virgil's team full potential(Most of them only used one or two moves, they obviously have more moves, and we haven't seen any in an official battle yet). Plus, Kotetsu has an out of control Hydreigon apparently, I wouldn't want Ash to lose someone who isn't controlling their Pokemon.
    Yeah but Kotetsu's gotten this far for a reason. Besides, look at how far Dragonite got in the Junior cup. So don't give me that!

My ideal battle ever!

Well at least we know how far Ash will succeed in the league; this battle with Kotetsu sounds interesting already. Especially with a possible evolution and a Hydreigon. I bet Iris will idolize it as if it were her own.

I assume no Ash VS Bianca? That's too bad; but then again Ash didn't battle Barry in the last league. (Pointing this out since Barry/Bianca both have similarities)

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Yeah but Kotetsu's gotten this far for a reason. Besides, look at how far Dragonite got in the Junior cup. So don't give me that!
    Virgil's going to be going far for a reason too, unless you think he's losing before this battle...

And Ash defeated it so...

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Virgil's going to be going far for a reason too, unless you think he's losing before this battle...
    We don't have proof of that, even though everyone here thinks that's obvious.

Come on writers, there's no Gen VI yet.

Y U NO let Ash win this fon once?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    We don't have proof of that, even though everyone here thinks that's obvious.

Come on writers, there's no Gen VI yet.

Y U NO let Ash win this fon once?
    There's no episode title mentioning Ash vs Virgil, and I seriously doubt Virgil is going to lose to a "COTD", so everything points to Virgil making it to Top 4 at least, it's the most likely outcome.

My guess

Ash vs Kotetsu

Pignite
    Pikachu
    Krookodile
    Boldore->Gigalith
    Snivy
    UNfezant

Kotesu

Riolu-Lucario
    Arcanine
    Hydreigon
    Ferrothorn
    Samurott
    Metagross

This is not the Virgil thread! I love the eeveeloutions! and Ash reaching the Top 4 with an average team is nothing better. I would love for Ash to reach the Top 4,2 or even win this. for me his adventure is getting bland and we need fresh blood. either way it will be interesting to see how it finishes.

Lucario vs Dewott or Servine in the final stage of this battle would be my Best Wishes!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Since Riolu and Lucario are unmarketable and forgettable Pokémon, I hope it's evolution is swept under the rug, just have it beat the Pokémon it's having trouble with (Scraggy/Scrafty), LOL) evolve it, and beat the Pokémon, and then have some other Pokémon beat Lucario's rear end, and have Kotetsu send out Hydreigon, sounds good to me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Yeah, but we don't know anything about this Hydreigon.
    A. Dragonite wasn't listening, but he is a great example of the Blood Knight trope; looks for fights and loves to win, I don't think that is the best example because unlike alot of examples of Pokemon not listening to their trainer, we know that Dragonite has this great competative spirit (Yeah okay the others like the win too but:
    1. Charizard was a lazy jerk who only battled when interested. Unlike Dragonite, he would rather sit and nap than battle.
    2. Mamoswine didn't feel he needed to prove himself to Dawn and would often just turn away without any incentive
    3. Excadrill was actually terrified to lose infront of his trainer again

B. Hydreigon's by nature are usually killing machines lol. There is a BIG difference between the other 4 and a Hydreigon that doesn't listen. It's like comparing a cat to a rapid dog. I mean remember what happen to the Hydreigon Iris has to calm down a couple episodes back? That's a more benign specimen of Hydreigon, this is probably going to be a more traditional version.

Out of control Dragon? Does Krookodile need to Dragon Claw a dragon again?

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast