Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    As expected Pikachu gets his strenght back in the league, just to be smashed by a starter in the next generation LOL

This match looks really confusing, but since those are magz scans we're talking about it might be inaccurate.

Lucky me I don't rely on spoilers that much, although 2 Samurotts are too much awesomeness for me to handle.

GO KOTETSU!!! YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!
    What? the scans confirms Kotetsu loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Palpitoad migth be used to take a loss looking at the scan.

Same and there is still no Gigalith spoiler, I guess it will either belong to Kotetsu or a random CotD since Satoshi is still a Boldore there, unless it evolves mid figth.

Pikachu Glorification is Satoshi glorification, on top of it being his starters its also treated as a main character like Satoshi, hes not Shinji Torterra.
    As long as it battles I'm fine, especially if it wins against one of Stephan's Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Pikachu has been dominating this series. Sorry, Krookodile fans, but Pikachu is Ash's strongest Pokemon this season
    Most used? Sure.

But the two haven't battle, so we don't know who is stronger.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Palpitoad migth be used to take a loss looking at the scan.
    What makes you think so? I haven't seen anything to suggest that.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Ignoring the usual sensitivity with some of you folks, I think the second Samurott is just a mistake and that it might be Lucario. I mean the page shows Ash with a male Unfezant so obviously the page isn't completely accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    As expected Pikachu gets his strenght back in the league, just to be smashed by a starter in the next generation LOL

This match looks really confusing, but since those are magz scans we're talking about it might be inaccurate.

Lucky me I don't rely on spoilers that much, although 2 Samurotts are too much awesomeness for me to handle.

GO KOTETSU!!! YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!
    Except Pikachu has never been a dominant force in the League until now. In Hoenn, he got 1 win and in DP, he got a win and a draw. In Johto, he was pushed in the background while Charizard and Snorlax dominated and in Kanto, he didn't take screentime away from anyone.

IS this 3 on 3, or is this 6 on 6?! ~_~...XD SOmeone please tell me...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Except Pikachu has never been a dominant force in the League until now. In Hoenn, he got 1 win and in DP, he got a win and a draw. In Johto, he was pushed in the background while Charizard and Snorlax dominated and in Kanto, he didn't take screentime away from anyone.
    Sheesh. When will people learn. Just because one Pokemon appears, it doesn't mean that it steals screen time away from another Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    IS this 3 on 3, or is this 6 on 6?! ~_~...XD SOmeone please tell me...
    It's a 6 on 6 match.

What we know is that Hydreigon, Pignite, Samurott, Pikachu and Swanna will be battling, well, most likely when it comes to Pikachu, Samurott and Swanna.
    Last edited by playerking; 26th November 2012 at 6:20 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    What makes you think so? I haven't seen anything to suggest that.
    All the pokemon in the scan besides Pikachu and Palpitoad haven't gotten a win as far as we know, so Palpitoad if he gets a win in the Kenyan battle can afford losing instead of a pokemon with no wins losig.

Also its amazing how people expect it to be always.

AvsB- A wins
    AvsC- C wins
    DvsC- D wins

Type of battles all the time, specially in 6vs6

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Ignoring the usual sensitivity with some of you folks, I think the second Samurott is just a mistake and that it might be Lucario. I mean the page shows Ash with a male Unfezant so obviously the page isn't completely accurate.
    And 7 pokemon :P

I would love Oshawott to be the star of the battle instead of Pikachu and Pignite. Is that too much to ask?

I would love Oshawott to be the star of the battle instead of Pikachu and Pignite. Is that too much to ask?
    I would too!

Bulbasaur and Squirtle dominated in Johto league as well.

I dont want Snivy, Oshawott or Scraggy to be the stars of any battles, I want them to have wins but not be the stars but yeah I guess one of them will if they want Satoshi to win.

No they didn't, they got wins like the other pokemon there.

And 7 pokemon :P
    I think Palpitoad might be the mistake since it battles against Stephan, but that's just a guess on my part.

Not to the degree of Charizard and especially Snorlax.

I dont want Snivy, Oshawott or Scraggy to be the stars of any battles, I want them to have wins but not be the stars but yeah I guess one of them will if they want Satoshi to win.

No they didn't, they got wins like the other pokemon there.
    Don't worry. When it comes to battling, the main 3 are Pikachu, Krookodile and Pignite when it comes to Unova. That likely won't change in this League.

Not to the degree of Charizard and especially Snorlax.
    That's only because they both got only one battle.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I expected one win not two wins.

No I don't agree. Kotetsu sent Swanna OUT against Pikachu, not the other way around.

Pikachu should have no right to be treated like Infernape was in DP, just because the writers and executive writers are too chicken to evolve Oshawott and make IT Ash's main battler of BW.

No people, do I think I care, there is no redeeming this battle whatsoever I don't have to watch it, to know that it sucks.

Not only is Snivy not going to be beating Samurott like I want, Pikachu has to win twice. Pikachu doesn't deserve that. It has WAY TOO MANY wins as it is. I don't care about those petty losses with weak little Snivy or Elekid, that's everyone else's problem, not mine. Pikachu beat Serperior, Trip's strongest Pokémon.

In what Universe is it acceptable, to screw Ash's other Pokémon in this full battle, just so Pikachu can two wins? Both weak against electric.

Who the hell decided that Pikachu had to get revenge on Swanna just because it lost to Skyla's. Who the hell decided to have Pikachu beat Samurott, any way.

I am pissed, I really am, but what did you expect? When I just got the worst news about Kotetsu's battle.

I don't care if he has a stupid Swanna, what I care about is how someone has to be screwed over just so Pikachu can it's 2-6 wins against Kotetsu. Want to guess who gets screwed over? It should 1 of the 6 Pokémon that are listed. Which one is going to be crapped on just for Pikachu?

No she's not pathetic, and Emboar is losing to Kotetsu's Riolu.
    XDD Did you say Piakchu has no right to be presented the same as Infernape was during DP?! Man you are so bias to that thing arent you? lol Pikachu took out 2 of Kotesu's Pokemon? OMG, someone call the police! An electric type was used against two Pokemon that it could defeat! Are you sure you arent more mad that it isnt going the way you expected? Becasue it isnt as predictable as DP had all of the battles? Pikachu getting focus in league is better than him getting no focus at all :/ If you dont like how this league is going then your more than welcome to not watch it. Some of us happen to not care about Pikachu beating two of his Pokemon over the people who will complain about this league even if this match was legitimately good -__-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think Palpitoad might be the mistake since it battles against Stephan, but that's just a guess on my part.
    Well if it is a mistake I hope the starters(not Oshawott) are the ones that take a loss, Unfezant just beat Braviary so I wouldn't mind it either if she gets a win later, losing and winning is the same as winning and then losing, heck is better even.

That's only because they both got only one battle.
    That's true but the point I was trying to make is that League felt more like Charizard and Snorlax's League than Pikachu's League. Pikachu has never been a dominant performer in the League. He's done well but he never took away from other Pokemon but it looks like that might happen here unfortunately.

They didn't sweep half of a strong trainer's team like Charizard.

In Hoenn he got 1 win... against a Metagross

In DP he got a win and a draw... against Frosslass and a f.. Latios

Even though Pikachu got few battles in previous leagues he proved his strenght dealing with very strong pokemon as stated in bold.

I'll call that dominant IMO.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

They didn't sweep half of a strong trainer's team like Charizard.
    No, but they sweeped Macy and Jackson.

Wait in that scan does it say kotetsu has 2 sammurott or am I seeing things

No, but they sweeped Macy and Jackson.
    Macy and Jackson aren't GARY OAK.

But yeah, this is getitng off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    and ash's bird had a sex change...

along with ash having 7 pokemon.

and he has two riolu's. ._.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    As stated in previous posts we are seeing the same thing lol
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast