Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Oops, counted Pikachu twice and missed out another 'death by Hydreigon'..
    Same thing happened with Locormus XD... It's all good. Pikachu really does seem like all the focus this League, that it's pretty ridiculous :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't know why would they show Lucario in the preview most likely for this episode, if it was the end of the match which could take place in BWS2-24

    They aren't going to show scenes from an episode we don't know about outside of N. And we don't know when the match with Kotetsu ends.

    Besides you don't use your secret weapon mid battle, your secret weapon, is usually used as a last resort.
    A secret weapon can just as easily come out when times start looking tough. If Kotetsu loses both Samurott and Swanna, possibly even Ferrothorn, while Ash still has his entire team in tact, then it makes sense to bring out the secret weapon, to make his comeback and level the playing field.

    A secret weapon and a last resort do not actually fall under the same definition..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

    This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    So we know that Pikachu and Pignite are facing Riolu/Lucario, Hydreigon, Samurott and Swanna.. That's insane, usually it's Ash who shows off his entire team to only a couple of Pokemon, but Kotetsu is well on the way to doing just that and I wouldn't be surprised if Pignite faces Ferrothorn as well. I like this switch up, where Ash has the upper hand for once..
    And in comes Hydreigon that mauls through Oshawott/Snivy/Scraggy/Unfezant/Palpitoad and dare I say it Krookodile? Honestl I'm dreading a pig'lution now.. Hydra is a toss up between Pignite/Emboar, Boldore/Gigalith or Krookodile.. I doubtKotetsu will fall to Snivy's attract btw..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    A secret weapon and a last resort do not actually fall under the same definition..
    Unless their the same thing (Ash's Charizard in Kanto)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    A secret weapon can just as easily come out when times start looking tough. If Kotetsu loses both Samurott and Swanna, possibly even Ferrothorn, while Ash still has his entire team in tact, then it makes sense to bring out the secret weapon, to make his comeback and level the playing field.

    A secret weapon and a last resort do not actually fall under the same definition..
    I agree with this, even in my last prediction in Upcoming Battles thread, I had that exact same scenario of Ash being 6-3 up to that point and that's when Hydreigon clears out half of Ash's team.



  6. #981
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    297

    Default

    kotetsu's team is getting rediculous...
    By the league it's possible for him to get
    - samurott (water)
    - lucario (steel/fighting)
    - volcerona (bug/fire)
    - golurk (ghost/ground)
    - Heidragon (dark/dragon)
    - ferrothorn (steel/grass)

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I agree with this, even in my last prediction in Upcoming Battles thread, I had that exact same scenario of Ash being 6-3 up to that point and that's when Hydreigon clears out half of Ash's team.
    It would be nice to see Ash having the upper hand, for once. I really hope that this will be the scenario.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazicken View Post
    kotetsu's team is getting rediculous...
    By the league it's possible for him to get
    - samurott (water)
    - lucario (steel/fighting)
    - volcerona (bug/fire)
    - golurk (ghost/ground)
    - Heidragon (dark/dragon)
    - ferrothorn (steel/grass)
    I don't see how it's ridiculous for him to be able to get those Pokemon by the league. He doesn't have Golurk or Volcarona for the record.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    So Pikachu beats Samurott
    Pikachu then beats Swanna
    Pikachu fights Hydreigon and Ash takes him back(my guess)
    Boldore evolves in some way
    Pikachu fights Riolu
    Riolu evolves in some way
    Pikachu fights Lucario and this decides the fight (my guess)

    And that second Samurott that we see, I'm guessing it's a Zoroark, because in the League Preview with Ash VS Stephan, Trip, and Kotetsu, it shows Kotetsu's Samurott using Aqua Jet on Pignite, and we already know Samurott loses to Pikachu. We also know when Zoroark uses Illusion in the anime, unlike in the games, it gains the moves of the Pokemon it's transforming into. Don't take it as the truth, but think about it for a little bit, Kotetsu's getting stacked up with incredibly strong Pokemon, and Zoroark hasn't been owned by any other trainer in the anime till now.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    So Pikachu beats Samurott
    Pikachu then beats Swanna
    Pikachu fights Hydreigon and Ash takes him back(my guess)
    Boldore evolves in some way
    Pikachu fights Riolu
    Riolu evolves in some way
    Pikachu fights Lucario and this decides the fight (my guess)

    And that second Samurott that we see, I'm guessing it's a Zoroark, because in the League Preview with Ash VS Stephan, Trip, and Kotetsu, it shows Kotetsu's Samurott using Aqua Jet on Pignite, and we already know Samurott loses to Pikachu. We also know when Zoroark uses Illusion in the anime, unlike in the games, it gains the moves of the Pokemon it's transforming into. Don't take it as the truth, but think about it for a little bit, Kotetsu's getting stacked up with incredibly strong Pokemon, and Zoroark hasn't been owned by any other trainer in the anime till now.
    The second Samurott is part of a game, it's in no way Zoroark, they would just use Zoroark if he had one.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Oh, well don't I feel stupid :|

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazicken View Post
    kotetsu's team is getting rediculous...
    By the league it's possible for him to get
    - samurott (water)
    - lucario (steel/fighting)
    - volcerona (bug/fire)
    - golurk (ghost/ground)
    - Heidragon (dark/dragon)
    - ferrothorn (steel/grass)
    His confirmed team so far is Samurott, Swanna, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon, and Riolu/Lucario
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    His confirmed team so far is Samurott, Swanna, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon, and Riolu/Lucario
    do we know if Ferrothorn is confirmed for this fight?

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    do we know if Ferrothorn is confirmed for this fight?
    No, but I was replaying to what the user thought Kotesu's team would look like. Everyone seems to assume that Ferrothorn will make an appearance in this fight though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Is confirmed that Riolu will evolve?

  16. #991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Is confirmed that Riolu will evolve?
    Yes, it was confirmed during the league preview after today's episode.

  17. #992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Yes, it was confirmed during the league preview after today's episode.
    It was? I watched it this morning before school and didn't get that. I'll re-watch it then...

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  18. #993
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    It was? I watched it this morning before school and didn't get that. I'll re-watch it then...
    its not in the preview preview its during the proffesor oak thing that happens after every episode

  19. #994
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    I wonder if Riolu evolves before Hydreigon shows up...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  20. #995
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    If that f*cking pig gets the win against Hydreigon, I'll rage.



    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    It was? I watched it this morning before school and didn't get that. I'll re-watch it then...
    It's two pages back. Near the end it shows Lucario using Aura Sphere on Pikachu.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  21. #996
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    If that f*cking pig gets the win against Hydreigon, I'll rage.





    It's two pages back. Near the end it shows Lucario using Aura Sphere on Pikachu.
    Cmon...Pignite has to beat something do you expect him to beat a Darumaka(randoms stupid example) or something and thats it?

    I have an hard time seeing who beats it at this point, maybe Boldore or Oshawott/Pignite if they learn an ice/figthing move.

  22. #997
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Cmon...Pignite has to beat something do you expect him to beat a Darumaka(randoms stupid example) or something and thats it?

    I have an hard time seeing who beats it at this point, maybe Boldore or Oshawott/Pignite if they learn an ice/figthing move.
    Well he could beat Ferrothorn or Lucario (more likely the first then the second).

    Boldore has the haxy ability... so I could see it winning
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  23. #998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It's two pages back. Near the end it shows Lucario using Aura Sphere on Pikachu.
    Ah, thanks. I'll go check!

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  24. #999
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well he could beat Ferrothorn or Lucario (more likely the first then the second).

    Boldore has the haxy ability... so I could see it winning
    Sure but why can't it beat Hydreigon? Pignite is strong, it doesn't have to but there is no reason for him not to beat him, thats my point :P.

  25. #1000
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Sure but why can't it beat Hydreigon? Pignite is strong, it doesn't have to but there is no reason for him not to beat him, thats my point :P.
    I'm not saying he can't beat Hydreigon... just I feel he should only beat one or the other
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •