Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,495

    Default

    This is how I see it panning out now..

    20/12 - Ash vs Kotetsu begins.
    27/12 - Break.
    3/1 - Ash vs Kotetsu ends. Ash vs Virgil begins.
    10/1 - Ash vs Virgil ends. Closing ceremony.
    17/1 - TR returns and N enters, but the group is doing fillerish stuff, so it's unknown by them.
    24/1 - Episode N is in full swing.

    Of course Ash vs Kotetsu might even be just one episode, with Pikachu vs Lucario as the last match up, spilling over into 3/1 but ending within a couple of minutes. Then Virgil's battle won't even need to take up any of 10/1, giving us an extra episode to play with.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

    This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,787

    Default

    Interesting, so Boldore is fighting Hydreigon uh ?
    It's... prediction time !

    If it's a 3 vs. 3 battle, we have Pignite, Pikachu and Boldore agaisnt Riolu/Lucario, Hydreigon and Samurott...

    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu recalled
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite
    Pignite vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (Riolu evolves during the battle) - Equality
    Gigalith (evolves during the match) vs. Hydreigon - Gigalith

    If it's a 6 vs. 6 battle, I predict...

    Unfezant vs. Ferrothorn - Unfezant
    Unfezant vs. Samurott - Samurott (win pretty quickly after the hard fight of Unfezant)
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite, then recalled
    Pikachu vs. Swanna - Pikachu, then recalled
    Oshawott vs. Unknow Pokémon - Unknow Pokémon
    Snivy vs. Unknow Pokémon - Snivy
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu (but Snivy weakned him)
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (Riolu evolves during the battle) - Equality
    Gigalith (evolves during the battle) vs. Hydreigon - Gigalith
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 30th November 2012 at 2:25 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Interesting, so Boldore is fighting Hydreigon uh ?
    It's... prediction time !

    If it's a 3 vs. 3 battle, we have Pignite, Pikachu and Boldore agaisnt Riolu/Lucario, Hydreigon and Samurott...

    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu recalled
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite
    Pignite vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (Riolu evolves during the battle) - Equality
    Gigalith (evolves during the match) vs. Hydreigon - Gigalith
    Its 6vs6 we know that for a while.

    We also know 4 of the pokemon Kotetsu is using, Rioulo/Lucario, Samurott, Hydreigon and Swanna

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If the new series really starts on January 17, I'm starting to think Satoshi will lose to Kotetsu...Lucario being the "star".
    It is already confirmed that Ash beats Kotetsu.

    Yay for Boldore, I hope it does well. That also confirms that it won't evolve, like many people thought.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  5. #1055
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    It is already confirmed that Ash beats Kotetsu.

    Yay for Boldore, I hope it does well. That also confirms that it won't evolve, like many people thought.
    No its not, we don't have any episode title or information after the first part of Kotetsu vs Satoshi.

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its 6vs6 we know that for a while.

    We also know 4 of the pokemon Kotetsu is using, Rioulo/Lucario, Samurott, Hydreigon and Swanna
    Here, I edit my post with a 6 vs. 6 !
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    It is already confirmed that Ash beats Kotetsu.

    Yay for Boldore, I hope it does well. That also confirms that it won't evolve, like many people thought.
    I suppose you are talking about that Manga scan aren't you?

    Actually its quite intriguing. The manga might be a little wrong but would it wrong about output?

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    The manga scan doesn't finish the battle, supposedly Kotetsu congratulates Satoshi saying it was a good battle and I lost blah blah, Satoshi tells him its a 6vs6 not 3vs3, so we don't know the ending yet.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

    Hey Boldore, nice seeing you use rock smash against Hydreigon, please be the one to take it out.

    Eh, forget Oshawott and ice beam
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Veggie Madien effortlessy dodging with such confidence and grace and now cutting Epic Bert in half with X-Scissor......If only you were a girl I truly appreciate this......but I semiappreciate it. I really hope that it is the final match.

    Rocky Road's using Rock Smash eh? It would have been wasted on Roxie's HaxKoffing and that Reuniclus. Hopefully Rocky Road uses all four of its moves in battle this time. Sandstorm + Rock Blast along with Flash Cannon would be very nice. Maybe it can utilize its decent fast jumping ability to hit airbourne. Really hope it is the final match of the episode I guess. Not too really expecting an evolution right now but still hoping someone else gets like BOSSTOAD.

    Three Pokemon are confirmed so far by pictures in this battle. Roasted Pork is A) Recalled before Shemurott lands a huge blow....Ash probably sent him out first before Kotestu.... or B) Fighting something else charging at him.

    Looka good so far.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Don't we actually finish the year with a two part so maybe...Ash and Kotetsu full battle will air in 20/12...with Ash loosing to Kotetsu and in January Kotetsu vs. Virgil

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,952

    Default

    Ash beats Kotetsu obviously.

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Why would Ash lose? He's clearly going to win if we already know more of Kotesu's Pokemon then Ash's.

    Also, Boldore will be used in this battle against Hydreigon (either Pignite loses or Boldore does) http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

    *Unless this is old news...then I apologize
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 30th November 2012 at 3:56 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

    Hey Boldore, nice seeing you use rock smash against Hydreigon, please be the one to take it out.

    Eh, forget Oshawott and ice beam
    Yeah haha I thought boldore forgot rock smash . Is there any new info in that text?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If the new series really starts on January 17, I'm starting to think Satoshi will lose to Kotetsu...Lucario being the "star".
    Unless Kotesu recalls Lucario, there's no way that can right... that preview shows that Riolu evolves quite early. Plus, why would Hydreigon be his secret weapon if Lucario is gonna be the "star"?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Unless Kotesu recalls Lucario, there's no way that can right... that preview shows that Riolu evolves quite early. Plus, why would Hydreigon be his secret weapon if Lucario is gonna be the "star"?
    All of the other in-battle evolutions were unexpected (by the characters) so Riolu's must be the same
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    All of the other in-battle evolutions were unexpected (by the characters) so Riolu's must be the same
    Still, Lucario is only shown fighting Pikachu
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,662

    Default

    I hope they're not cramming too much in the first part of this battle. So far, it seems we have...

    Pignite vs Something
    Pignite vs Samurott (Pignite recall)
    Pikachu vs Samurott
    Pikachu vs Swanna
    Pikachu vs Riolu/Lucario
    Pignite vs Hydreigon?
    Boldore vs Hydreigon?

    This just smells of a bunch of OHKO's if true.

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope they're not cramming too much in the first part of this battle. So far, it seems we have...

    Pignite vs Something
    Pignite vs Samurott (Pignite recall)
    Pikachu vs Samurott
    Pikachu vs Swanna
    Pikachu vs Riolu/Lucario
    Pignite vs Hydreigon?
    Boldore vs Hydreigon?

    This just smells of a bunch of OHKO's if true.
    Or a lot of switching, I hope not OHKO fest though since it seems like it will have two episodes of devotion.


    I imagine Chaobu gets recalled against Daikenki, Pikachu smashes Swanna and Daikenki, and then Pikachu is smashed by Riolu and then Chaobu revenge kills it and Sanzandora appears and smashes Chaobu and Gantle is sent out.

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    I think this battle could span over three episodes. Ash vs Kotetsu can start in the Stephan episode(Showing the stuff that was in the scan with Pikachu beating what it beats), then this episode handles most of the rest of the battle, then it's concluded in the next episode, a little before half way through the episode. Then Ash can battle Virgil for the rest of that episode and into the next.


    And finally have a third Pokemon for Ash, Boldore, that's nice, I'd have no issue with it winning against Hydreigon. I guess we'll get Kotetsu's sixth from the download tournament thing, unless we get something before that, at this point the download tournament's only possible spoiler would be that one Pokemon from Kotetsu since we already know everyone else's Pokemon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    The boldore vs Hydregion battle will be featured in the episode on the 20th as the picture on the site states! it could be the closing capture but I believe that Koet will send out Hydregion to try to impress Ash! and if he wants to win it he will call his powerhouse first- just my impression!

    and ASh isn't the type of trainer to run away from a type disadvantage battle and Bel's emboar defeated Samurott, so why couldn't Pignite!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    The boldore vs Hydregion battle will be featured in the episode on the 20th as the picture on the site states! it could be the closing capture but I believe that Koet will send out Hydregion to try to impress Ash! and if he wants to win it he will call his powerhouse first- just my impression!

    and ASh isn't the type of trainer to run away from a type disadvantage battle and Bel's emboar defeated Samurott, so why couldn't Pignite!
    Problem with that "Pignite defeating Hydreigon because Emboar could" spec.. We know Pikachu is defeating Samurott already.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

    This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    it's not about who it defeats it's abou Ash having no reason to reCall Pignite in the battle against Samurott!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    it's not about who it defeats it's abou Ash having no reason to reCall Pignite in the battle against Samurott!
    If Pignite can't do anything against Samurott then logically, Ash would recall it. He recalled Tranquill against Unfezant and Krokorok against Vanillish.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    Will there be a 1 or 2 week break? I mean Dec. 27th and Jan. 3rd? =/

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    it's not about who it defeats it's abou Ash having no reason to reCall Pignite in the battle against Samurott!
    type advantage. if Pignite takes a beating due to Samurotts water attacks then why wouldn't he recall it?

Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •