Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Well, if it's a 6 vs. 6, here's my prediction !

Unfezant vs. Ferrothorn - Unfezant
    Unfezant vs. Samurott - Samurott (win pretty quickly after the hard fight of Unfezant)
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite, then recalled
    Pikachu vs. Swanna - Pikachu, then recalled
    Oshawott vs. Unknow Pokémon - Unknow Pokémon
    Snivy vs. Unknow Pokémon - Snivy
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu (but Snivy weakned him)
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (Riolu evolves during the battle) - Equality
    Gigalith (evolves during the battle) vs. Hydreigon - Gigalith
    Pikachu battles and beats Samurott.

Pignite battles against Hydreigon at some point.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I know Icy was wrong, I meant that he probablty doesn't take the water types out first, the first pokemon should be something else, then Samurott, Swanna at which point Kotetsu thinks he lost.
    Well he said second part was when the water types lose... so I meant part 1 is where Samurott and Swanna fall

Well we would have two more episode in January and Lucario is there, so I believe the battle will take atleast half of the next episode or Kotetsu is the one advancing and figths Virgil.

Its still up in the air who wins.
    Lucario appears to be in part 1 (if this battle is more then one episode) so unless Kotesu recalls him, he's likely not making it too far in the battle. And Lucario appearing in January doesn't have to mean Kotesu won, maybe he just leaves Lucario out like he did with Riolu
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Unfezant vs. Samurott - Samurott (win pretty quickly after the hard fight of Unfezant)
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite is recalled
    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (Riolu evolves during the battle) - Lucario
    Pignite vs. Lucario - Pignite
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon - Hydreigon
    Boldore (maybe Gigalith) vs. Hydreigon - Boldore (or Gigalith)

Is this better ? Personnally I pretty like this prediction.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 30th November 2012 at 11:07 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite recalled
    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (Riolu evolves during the battle) - Lucario
    Pignite vs. Lucario - Pignite
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon - Hydreigon
    Boldore (maybe Gigalith) vs. Hydreigon - Boldore (or Gigalith)

Is this better ? Personnally I pretty like this prediction.
    To be honest... why would Ash send out Pignite against Samurott if he's just gonna recall it?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    To be honest... why would Ash send out Pignite against Samurott if he's just gonna recall it?
    Maybe Ash thinks that Pignite can handle Samurott, but after seeing that he can't he recalls him?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

After seeing Pignite is in danger. Well Pikachu is supposed to win against Samurott and Swanna, plus Pignite, on a preview is battling Samurott, so there's no possibly choice other then the recall...

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Maybe Ash thinks that Pignite can handle Samurott, but after seeing that he can't he recalls him?
    Thank you, that's exactly what I meant !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

For the last time this match is for the Top 8 right?

You do all realize that the only reason why Bianca's Emboar beat Kotetsu's Samurott, was because of attract, right?

I'm pretty sure, Pignite will not be able to repeat the success. Not only is it unlikely to know attract (I will hate the writers if Pignite will know attract), it's also not strong enough to do enough damage.

Emboar had attract and strength to do it.

Pignite won't.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    For the last time this match is for the Top 8 right?
    Unless the two summaries we have are conflicting each other, this has to be Top 8.

Which means their going to screw over 2 COTD battles with Ash, somehow.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well that means Ash will at least come in Top 4 if he loses to Virgil. At least he won't do worse.

Or you know... Pignite could be fighting Kotesu's first Pokemon. Makes more sense then Unfezant in the first battle and then losing to Samurott

Or you know... Pignite could be fighting Kotesu's first Pokemon. Makes more sense then Unfezant in the first battle and then losing to Samurott
    Indeed. It could fight and beat the first Pokemon, being recalled while against Samurott and reappear again at some point against Hydreigon, to do some damage before winning/losing. It could work that way too.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Indeed. It could fight and beat the first Pokemon, being recalled while against Samurott and reappear again at some point against Hydreigon, to do some damage before winning/losing. It could work that way too.
    The only way to know it is to... wait untill the episode will be announced
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

This is why I think Pignite will not beat Hydreigon and why I think Boldore appears after him

I see your point, but Pignite is confirmed to be battling both Samurott and Hydreigon, something has to happen.

But how about Ash send out Pignite first, and then Kotetsu sends out Samurott.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I see your point, but Pignite is confirmed to be battling both Samurott and Hydreigon, something has to happen.

But how about Ash send out Pignite first, and then Kotetsu sends out Samurott.
    I did suggest that...

I did suggest that...
    Well yeah, but that was a little confusing, I couldn't quite understand why it had to happen like that.

Pignite doesn't have to be battling Kotetsu's first Pokémon though sure, it might be likely.

All that needs to happen is Pignite is sent out first. Maybe Pignite battles Kotetsu's 2nd Pokémon, and Samurott is his third.

Or maybe a double knock out and Ash sends out Pignite first followed by Kotetsu sending out Samurott.

Or maybe Ash genuinely believes his Pignite could beat a Samurott.

Well yeah, but that was a little confusing, I couldn't quite understand why it had to happen like that.

Pignite doesn't have to be battling Kotetsu's first Pokémon though sure, it might be likely.

All that needs to happen is Pignite is sent out first. Maybe Pignite battles Kotetsu's 2nd Pokémon, and Samurott is his third.

Or maybe a double knock out and Ash sends out Pignite first followed by Kotetsu sending out Samurott.

Or maybe Ash genuinely believes his Pignite could beat a Samurott.
    The only reason I suggested it like that is because of the manga scan... Kotesu couldn't think the battle is a 2 on 2 after just competing in a 3 on 3 match just the round before

I guess Boldor and Pignite failed of taking out that German Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I guess Boldor and Pignite failed of taking out that German Dragon
    What?

Did you see a preview or something confirming a third Pokémon battling Hydreigon.

Because Boldore or Pignite could easily be the ones defeating Hydreigon.

What?

Did you see a preview or something confirming a third Pokémon battling Hydreigon.

Because Boldore or Pignite could easily be the ones defeating Hydreigon.
    In that case, do you think Boldore will evolve now? Because I remember you saying that Gigalith will belong to someone else. Have you reconsidered?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    In that case, do you think Boldore will evolve now? Because I remember you saying that Gigalith will belong to someone else. Have you reconsidered?
    I said if Boldore wasn't evolving in the Axew episode (which it's not, by the way), then it's likely Gigalith belongs to someone else.

But no, I haven't reconsidered it. I mean Boldore evolving for the hell of it, in the middle of its battle against Hydreigon is worse than my supposed convoluted ideas in the Next Pokémon Thread.

Not saying it won't happen, it could easily happen, but I'm sure a lot of people won't entirely like it.

What is the secret weapon agian?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What is the secret weapon agian?
    Oh I don't know... Not like its in the thread/episode title....
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Not saying it won't happen, it could easily happen, but I'm sure a lot of people won't entirely like it.
    Eh... hard to say really, seems like anyone would buy it if he came trough the transfer system like Poliwhirl. Would I like it though... nah

That german weapon need to be rock and Boldor over

Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast