Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yay, that's so awesome.

Unfezant get screwed over as usual. Go Riolu screw that Unfezant over, who needs a decent Pokémon when you can have crap Pokémon like Unfezant.

*sigh* [/end sarcasm]
    What if Riolu is sent back and Unfezant beats another Pokemon? Probably not, but it could still be a possibility.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    What if Riolu is sent back and Unfezant beats another Pokemon? Probably not, but it could still be a possibility.
    Maybe because one of Ash's Pokémon has to be the fall Pokémon if not more than one.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh this is making you happy isn't it? Just watch what's going te happen next.
    Hha of course my favorite rival and pokemon are battling . I can't wait for this episode

Everyone please report to the Unova League general discussion thread. Someone posted evidence that a new Eeveelution is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Maybe because one of Ash's Pokémon has to be the fall Pokémon if not more than one.
    Well another Pokemon could, like if Snivy is in the battle. Sure she hasn't had a win in a while(I don't think) but she's still had more battles than Unfezant and probably had more wins.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Everyone please report to the Unova League general discussion thread. Someone posted evidence that a new Eeveelution is coming.
    I still won't believe it unless it starts being posted on the main sites, like Serebii, Bulbapedia and the works.

They may not be the most credible sources, but if they believe it could be genuine, then I'll be more open to it.

Sorry I have to be an open minded skeptic in these cases, of new Pokémon.

Well another Pokemon could, like if Snivy is in the battle. Sure she hasn't had a win in a while(I don't think) but she's still had more battles than Unfezant and probably had more wins.
    Honestly Pignite could handle the loss, he's got more wins than Oshawott and Snivy combined (probably an exaggeration).

But as long as Snivy gets another battle, I'll be fine.

I just don't have much faith in believing that Unfezant will get anything else in this league.

Freaking Pikachu, I hate you so much.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Hha of course my favorite rival and pokemon are battling . I can't wait for this episode
    Starmie's got this
    Well, there was that Cinccino episode. But, if you mean major, then no Snivy hasn't had one since Tepig's evolution or Clay's Gym battle.

What is the summary of this episode

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What is the summary of this episode
    Umm u realy don't no yet? Ash battles kotetsu and in the beggining its looking bad for kotetsu so he uses his secret weapon which is a hydregion he can't control

What that like Ash send out his chizard out in the legue agian

Wonder is Riolu vs Unfezant is the starting of the match?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wonder is Riolu vs Unfezant is the starting of the match?
    Dunno, I'm going to doubt that but a pokemon is giving him trouble and it evolves, Unfezant has an advatange typing wise so maybe its her, I still think Rioulo/Lucario is last.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Dunno, I'm going to doubt that but a pokemon is giving him trouble and it evolves, Unfezant has an advatange typing wise so maybe its her, I still think Rioulo/Lucario is last.
    I was thinking maybe Riolu evolves and beats Unfezant... which Ash then calls on Pignite, where Kotesu actually does something smart for a change and switches in Samurott. And that's how Samurott is facing Pignite for a few scenes
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I was thinking maybe Riolu evolves and beats Unfezant... which Ash then calls on Pignite, where Kotesu actually does something smart for a change and switches in Samurott. And that's how Samurott is facing Pignite for a few scenes
    I wouldn't rule that out, its just my personal belief the Lucario strategy but yeah if he says Rioulo is his strongest and he thinks the battle is 3vs3, he migth use him along with Swanna and Samurott as the first 3.

I wouldn't rule that out, its just my personal belief the Lucario strategy but yeah if he says Rioulo is his strongest and he thinks the battle is 3vs3, he migth use him along with Swanna and Samurott as the first 3.
    So, in all honestly, he thinks Pikachu swept his team ^^; (if that's how it possibly goes down)

but if he is used as the first 3 and thinks he lost after swanna is down doesn't that mean riolu loses early D:

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    but if he is used as the first 3 and thinks he lost after swanna is down doesn't that mean riolu loses early D:
    Yeah like Joltik said, Pikachu would beat the 3, thats what I meant.

Unfortunatly, it seems like Unfezant is the fall girl in this match.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

So just to summaries we know

Ash - Pignite,Pikachu,Boldore,Unfezant
    Kotetsu - Riolu,Samurott,Swanna,Hydreigon (with Riolu evolving)

Known Matchups

Pikachu defeating Swanna
    Pikachu defeating Samurott
    Pikachu facing Lucario
    Pignite facing Samurott
    Pignite facing Hydreigon
    Boldore facing Hydreigon
    Unfezant facing Riolu

missing anything?

More summary, thanks to bluesun.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    advanced to the fourth round, Satoshi ends up battling Kotetsu! The fourth round is 6V6 Full Battles!! The secret weapon that Kotetsu previously announced turns out to be the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra!!
    Somehow, Riolu rides upon Kenhollow, and attacks furiously! Kenhollow is in a great crisis!
    Satoshi challenges Sazandra with Gantle.

so unfezant may have a bit of trouble with riolu on her back unless she can shake riolu off but im looking forward to Boldore taking on Hydreigon

So Boldore is he first pokemon to figth Hydreigon? and Pignite is also facing it? whoops.

So Boldore is he first pokemon to figth Hydreigon? and Pignite is also facing it? whoops.
    I'm pretty sure you can challenge a certain Pokémon after the face.

Doesn't mean Boldore is first against Hydreigon.

Sound's like Boldore may lose then

could also mean the first pokemon to face Hydreigon gets decimated quickly so Ash decides on Boldore to take it on

Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast