Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
    FINALLY, someone states the possibility that it may not be Kotetsu's Riolu, for all we know it could be someone elses, or perhaps Kotetsu has a Lucario in his team along with his Riolu. Considering there have a cases in the past where people have different Pokemon from the same evolutionary line in their team, it is a possibility.

Personally, whatever the case I'm hoping the Lucario in the preview is NOT Kotetsu's Riolu. I see Riolu in the same way that I see Ash's Pikachu, it is Kotetsu's partner that's always outside it's pokeball and, in my opinion, it has a more cute and likable personality than the always serious Lucario that we've already seen in the anime at least 3 times (including the movie).

If you take a Pokemon like Kotetsu's Riolu and evolve it, it ruins something.
    If Lucario belongs to other trainer that would be very very weird. Because how come that the only two non-Unova Pokemon (Except Eeveelution and Pikachu) that participate in this tournament are from the same evolution family?
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

My boy Boldore's going in! I'm not sure whether to really wish for his evolution or not, I always thought that Boldore's design was actually a bit cooler than Gigalith's.

Anyway, since both Boldore vs Gigalith and Unfezant vs Riolu are in the episode after the battle with Kenyan I think that:
    1: The entire 6 vs 6 is in one episode
    2: The episode will end with Kotetsu only having Riolu left.
    3: The battle will start in the same episode as VS Kenyan and end here.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    These ones ? http://i45.*******.com/5zl55k.jpg
    Is it working ?
    I feel that Unfezant will be like Staraptor not getting win's but setting up win's for the other pokemon on ash's team to win

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Boldore vs Gigalith
    I may be wrong, but WHAT!? When did we ever hear of Boldore battling a Gigalith?
    AS

Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacheed View Post
    I feel that Unfezant will be like Staraptor not getting win's but setting up win's for the other pokemon on ash's team to win
    Please don't say that ;( I want to see Unfezant winning at least once D:

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I may be wrong, but WHAT!? When did we ever hear of Boldore battling a Gigalith?
    I'm assuming he meant to put Hydreigon

Why you guy saying Gigalith is going to make an appearence?

Wow lol, yeah Hydreigon. : D Then again if the calendar Gigalith ends up being Kotetsu's then I guess Boldore vs Gigalith could happen as well. Please no though.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Please don't say that ;( I want to see Unfezant winning at least once D:
    Sorry i agree i want her to get a win but if you look at Staraptor he battled Nando's roserade and won...but fell apart when ash went up against paul...with staraptor going up against gastrodon doing a bit of damage then had trouble got recalled for buizel which beat gastrodon..then we had drapion which beat buizel and what a surprise staraptor was brought down and didnt do anything and fell.

So that's why Unfezant may be the fall girl with battleing riolu showing its new move which puts pressure on riolu to evolve and battles lucario has trouble recalled for pikachu
    Let's go Leavanny Energy ball

If Gigalith is really Koet's I could see Oshawott step up and defeat it!

I believe that Pignite has to defeat 1 of Koet's prior to facing Samurott, cause Koet thinks after Samurott and Swana Fainting the battle is over. He probably thinks it's a 3 on 3(like the previous round) or eventually a 4 on 4 cause it's the 4th round battle.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Whats the bet that Hydreigon knocks out half of Ash's team? I would't be surprised if that would happen considering how strong Hydreigons are. I am conflicted on weather Ash could beat this guy or not but we will see.
    Pokemon X and Y are great!

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail.

My Event Pokemon (All): Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Zoroark, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Whats the bet that Hydreigon knocks out half of Ash's team? I would't be surprised if that would happen considering how strong Hydreigons are. I am conflicted on weather Ash could beat this guy or not but we will see.
    It cannot be worst than Tobias's battle with Ash.
    Well, what do you think about these predictions ?

We know, we saw :
    - Pignite against Samurott.
    - Pignite against Hydreigon.
    - Boldore against Hydreigon.
    - Pikachu winning on Samurott.
    - Pikachu winning on Swanna.
    - Unfezant against Riolu.
    - A Lucario in the preview (I expect Riolu is evolving)

Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite is recalled
    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu
    Pikachu vs. Swanna - Pikachu
    Unfezant vs. Ferrothorn - Unfezant
    Unfezant vs. Riolu - Riolu, then recalled
    Oshawott vs. Unknow Pokémon - Unknow Pokémon
    Snivy vs. Unknow Pokémon - Snivy
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (evolves during the battle) - Lucario
    Pignite vs. Lucario - Pignite
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon - Hydreigon
    Boldore (or Gigalith) vs. Hydreigon - Boldore (or Gigalith)
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I think either Hydreigon or Lucario beats two pokemon(or both).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I think either Hydreigon or Lucario beats two pokemon(or both).
    Nah, Lucario only needs to defeat Pikachu. Let Hydreigon take some wins
    ----------
    ---------

So the Pokémon we know that are in this battle are:

Ash: Pikachu, Boldore, Pignite, Unfezant
    Kotetsu: Samurott, Swanna, "Ferrothorn", Riolu/Lucario, Hydreigon

Did I miss anyone?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    So the Pokémon we know that are in this battle are:

Ash: Pikachu, Boldore, Pignite, Unfezant
    Kotetsu: Samurott, Swanna, "Ferrothorn", Riolu/Lucario, Hydreigon

Did I miss anyone?
    I think Ferrothorn hasn't been confirmed but if it's a 6 vs. 6, then you're right.
    Wich Pokémon do you think is Kotetsu's last one ?
    I don't know why but I have a feeling about something like Vespiqueen !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

As far as we know:

Unfezant is battling Riolu
    Boldore is battling Hydreigon
    Pignite is battling Hydreigon
    Pignite is battling Samurott
    Pikachu is battling Samurott
    Pikachu is battling Swanna
    Pikachu is battling Riolu\Lucario

Anything else so far?

One thing for sure, lot of switching in here.

I think Ferrothorn hasn't been confirmed but if it's a 6 vs. 6, then you're right.
    I don't know why but I have a feeling about something like Vespiqueen !
    I would say... Volcorona! lol that be a crack up if he did had one but already has big weapon on his team so dunno.
    Pokemon X and Y are great!

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail.

My Event Pokemon (All): Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Zoroark, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

I know Ferrothorn isn't completely, and utterly confirmed, but since it is a 6 on 6, and I can't see why Kotetsu would use anything else, Ferrothorn is pretty much confirmed, or at the very least has a 90-95% chance of being in the full battle.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

We know, we saw :
    - Pignite against Samurott.
    - Pignite against Hydreigon.
    - Boldore against Hydreigon.
    - Pikachu winning on Samurott.
    - Pikachu winning on Swanna.
    - Unfezant against Riolu.
    - A Lucario in the preview (I expect Riolu is evolving)

Pignite vs. Samurott - Pignite is recalled
    Pikachu vs. Samurott - Pikachu
    Pikachu vs. Swanna - Pikachu
    Unfezant vs. Ferrothorn - Unfezant
    Unfezant vs. Riolu - Riolu, then recalled
    Oshawott vs. Unknow Pokémon - Unknow Pokémon
    Snivy vs. Unknow Pokémon - Snivy
    Snivy vs. Riolu - Riolu
    Pikachu vs. Lucario (evolves during the battle) - Lucario
    Pignite vs. Lucario - Pignite
    Pignite vs. Hydreigon - Hydreigon
    Boldore (or Gigalith) vs. Hydreigon - Boldore (or Gigalith)
    I swear you've posted this at least once before. I remember reading it and thinking "That's a lot of matchups for 1/ 1 and a half episodes"
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

People! I know Kotetsu's #6: It's Darumaka!! From the calender!

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    I swear you've posted this at least once before. I remember reading it and thinking "That's a lot of matchups for 1/ 1 and a half episodes"
    Nah, I posted something similar, so you might've mistaken it.. Though mine has Pikachu vs. Swanna: Pikachu as the third for Kotetsu to go down..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Lucario vs Pignite would be cool. I guess Pignite would win with fire-moves unless it's learned some fighting type moves off-screen.

I think that Pignite will learn SuperPower

I hope Unfezant's new move is impressive, but she'll probably show off her new move just to lose to Riolu. :/

I hope Kotetsu has a Chandelure I like watching Ash battle ghost types he goofs sometimes

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope Unfezant's new move is impressive, but she'll probably show off her new move just to lose to Riolu. :/
    Is Unfezant confirmed to have a new move? O :
    Last edited by Rohanator; 3rd December 2012 at 8:55 AM.

Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast