Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Is Unfezant confirmed to have a new move? O :
    An animator of the Pokémon series, has claimed that Unfezant DOES have a new move for the league in his blog.

And he should be more believable than some random nobody.

Confirmed, though?

Not even a writer's blog would be complete confirmation. Only summaries, titles, previews, or the actual episode, can be considered confirmation of something.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh ok, Iwane said so, great. I hope it's Heat Wave to replace Gust, it'd really give Unfezant something unique over Ash's other birds and would be a cool way to destroy Kotetsu's Ferrothorn while still retaining the obligatory wind move(Heat Wave's Japanese name is Hot Wind, thus many birds can learn it by tutor).
    Although Iwane could've mixed Unfezant and palpitoad since he doesn't mention Palpitoad at all while the scan would suggest him learning a move too. We'll see.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I hope its Sky Attack or Razor Wind, I really don't care if Sky Attack as been used, its a really strong Flying move, I want her to have it.

Oh ok, Iwane said so, great. I hope it's Heat Wave to replace Gust, it'd really give Unfezant something unique over Ash's other birds and would be a cool way to destroy Kotetsu's Ferrothorn while still retaining the obligatory wind move(Heat Wave's Japanese name is Hot Wind, thus many birds can learn it by tutor).
    Although Iwane could've mixed Unfezant and palpitoad since he doesn't mention Palpitoad at all while the scan would suggest him learning a move too. We'll see.
    Of all the bird Pokémon Ash has had, Unfezant is the most likely to learn Heat Wave.

Pidgeot doesn't exist anymore, so blah on that.

Noctowl is more of a psychic Pokémon, so heat wave wouldn't work with it.

Swellow and Staraptor are physical birds, which would probably benefit more with a different special type move than heat wave.

Unfezant is a special type bird, who actually attacks from a distance, and does have access to getting close. Unfezant is the best bird Pokémon to learn heat wave.

Of course the writers would never be that creative. I mean heat wave is probably a move that should be on all special type bird Pokémon. Since it can deal damage to steel types. A fighting type move is a bit more versatile. But heat wave does have its tactics that probably a fighting type move wouldn't offer (because of the shallow options for a fighting type move on a bird Pokémon).

Maybe but we should probably keep in mind that just because the blog didn't mention Palpitoad doesn't mean it didn't learn a new move.

It's just possible that maybe Unfezant and Leavanny's new move, has more of an impact on their battles than Palpitoad.

Or maybe he was only allowed to mention two Pokémon, and he only mentioned Unfezant and Leavanny.

Technically except Krookodile (Dragon Claw), Pikachu (for obvious reasons), and Boldore (It's moveset is pretty perfect, so it doesn't need anything), all other Pokémon probably should have a new move period for the league.

Unfezant- Basically confirmed
    Oshawott- A new move would be nice
    Pignite- A fighting type move maybe
    Snivy- Something to freshen her up a little. And if Leaf Blade has to be replaced, I nominate Aqua tail, the only move it can learn that I'm fine with replacing leaf blade.
    Scraggy- A dark type move, or something a bit more neutral and not a normal or fighting type move. Because that's the last thing it needs.
    Leavanny- Confirmed
    Palpitoad- Should have a full moveset, anyway, and is possible.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 3rd December 2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Maybe but we should probably keep in mind that just because the blog didn't mention Palpitoad doesn't mean it didn't learn a new move.

It's just possible that maybe Unfezant and Leavanny's new move, has more of an impact on their battles than Palpitoad.

Or maybe he was only allowed to mention two Pokémon, and he only mentioned Unfezant and Leavanny.

Technically except Krookodile (Dragon Claw), Pikachu (for obvious reasons), and Boldore (It's moveset is pretty perfect, so it doesn't need anything), all other Pokémon probably should have a new move period for the league.

Snivy- Something to freshen her up a little. And if Leaf Blade has to be replaced, I nominate Aqua tail, the only move it can learn that I'm fine with replacing leaf blade.
    Scraggy- A dark type move, or something a bit more neutral and not a normal or fighting type move. Because that's the last thing it needs.
    Leavanny- Confirmed
    True, just thought I'd voice the possibility.
    Pignite and Scraggy seriously need some Fighting and Dark STAB, although something out of the ordinary like Wild Charge/Head Smash for Pignite or Ice/Thunder Punch/Zen Headbutt for Scraggy would be cool too.
    I'm a bit more neutral on Oshawott and Snivy. They both have a nice variety in their STAB moves having very different uses(same kinda goes for Pignite but he has a secondary typing to show case) and while Tackle sucks, ingame Base Powers don't really matter and Water/Normal is great coverage. I would definitely like Ice Beam or Fury Cutter/X-Scissor(if ever becomes a Dewott)/Megahorn(if ever becomes a Samurott) on Oshawott though and Aqua Tail on Snivy like you said.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope Unfezant's new move is impressive, but she'll probably show off her new move just to lose to Riolu. :/
    A new move as in confirmed new move or are you saying if Unfezant is getting a new move that it's impressive??o.0
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    A new move as in confirmed new move or are you saying if Unfezant is getting a new move that it's impressive??o.0
    Well, confirmed, yeah.

Iwane on her blog said that Unfezant and Leavanny are going to get new moves.

I hope it's Detect.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Ash vs kotetsu.

Unfeazent vs ferrothorn (unfeazent)
    unfeazent vs riolu. (riolu)
    Pignite vs riolu. (switch)
    Pignite vs samurott (switch)
    Pikachu vs samurott (pika)
    Pika vs swanna. (pika)
    Pika vs hydregion (switch)
    Boldore vs hydregion (hydregion)
    Palpitoad/oshawott vs. Hydregion (hydregion)
    Pignite vs hydregion (pignite)
    Pignite vs frillish (frillish)
    Snivy vs frillish. (snivy)
    Snivy vs riolu (riolu)
    pika vs riolu\lucario..(pika)
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Leavanny- Confirmed
    Getting rid of Leaf Blade is like getting rid of Oshawott's Razor Shell... IMO. I mean sure Oshawott has the scalchop but Snivy has the leaf tail.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Well, confirmed, yeah.

Iwane on her blog said that Unfezant and Leavanny are going to get new moves.

I hope it's Detect.
    Oh ok thanks for clearing that up. To me Aerial Ace & Quick Attack are staple attacks for Unfezant & Gust strikes me as that too, so hopefully it learns a Special Move, like Razor Wind or Hurricane, if it can learn such a thing, which replaces either Air Cutter or Gust.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

God I hope Unfezant gets Heatwave.. :P

Would make sense too:
    - Pignite vs. #6: Pignite
    - Pignite vs. Sam: Switch
    - Pika vs. Sam: Pika
    - Pika vs. Swan: Pika
    - Pika vs. Ferry: Switch
    - Fez vs. Ferry: Fez
    - Fez vs. Riolu: Riolu..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Getting rid of Leaf Blade is like getting rid of Oshawott's Razor Shell... IMO. I mean sure Oshawott has the scalchop but Snivy has the leaf tail.
    Getting rid of Leaf Blade on Snivy isn't equal to getting rid of Razor Shell on Oshawott, that would only apply when Leaf Blade is removed from Sceptile's moveset.

Also only Snivy and Servine have a leaf tail (which actually look more like Shiftry's hand), but Serperior doesn't have that. More over even if it has a leaf tail, but still it doesn't look like a blade like in Sceptile and Leafeon's case. So, i would say that it isn't a necessary move for it.

As for moves Ash's pokemon should get, well

• Krookodile doesn't need anything.

• Boldore doesn't need any new moves for now. But when it evolves to Gigalith, it should drop Flash Cannon and learn Solarbeam (even its pokedex entries points about this).

• Unfezant is learning a new move, hope its Steel Wing (in place of Quick Attack) or Razor Wind (in place of Gust) or Sky Attack (in place of Aerial Ace).

• Leavanny is confirmed to be getting atleast one new move.

• Palpitoad on the other hand has a possibility of getting a new move (unless the move which poisoned Stephan's Zebstrika is actually another new move of Leavanny).

• Pignite seriously needs a Fighting type move (Brick Break or Superpower). And if possible, a new move like Wild Charge in place of Flame Charge.

• Oshawott also needs a new move, like an Ice Beam or else Night Slash (a move with which it can use its scallop) or Copycat.

• Snivy needs to learn a new move. Twister and Aerial Ace (if Unfezant drops it) are good choice for it.

• Scraggy needs a Dark type move (Dark Pulse or Snarl please). It also has so many moves that it can learn. It would be better if it atleast learns Zen Headbutt in place of Headbutt (because it is only the 3rd Fighting type which isn't part Psychic, and can learn a damaging Psychic type move).

• Pikachu though needs a new move, but sadly it won't. I don't know why the writers/animators won't give Pikachu Signal Beam. It is quite a good move for the mouse.

I rather see Snivy learn Aqua Tail and Boldore Heavy Slam.

I'd rather see oshawott and snivy evolve, because a new move always comes out from an evolution

So win/win
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    People! I know Kotetsu's #6: It's Darumaka!! From the calender!
    How did you know that ? Is it just your speculation because of the calender ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Those are Kotetsu Hydreigon move in the game and this maybe in game
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Rush
    Tri Attack
    Double Hit

Riolu is going to ditch Mimic for Aura Sphere or Close Combat on evolution. I don't know if that is good thing or bad. Mimic can be quite nasty if used wisely. On the other end, Aura Sphere or Close Combat would mean epic beating.

Riolu doesn't know Mimic that was Copycat

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Riolu doesn't know Mimic that was Copycat
    Forgot about that. My bad.

Hydreigon's moveset is fine except for Double Hit. There should be a dark type move in its place. Not that I expect the writers would create a balanced moveset but Double Hit is just random. At least Tri Attack might mean some status infliction here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Forgot about that. My bad.

Hydreigon's moveset is fine except for Double Hit. There should be a dark type move in its place. Not that I expect the writers would create a balanced moveset but Double Hit is just random. At least Tri Attack might mean some status infliction here and there.
    Well, what Dark Type move would fit a three headed Dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Well, what Dark Type move would fit a three headed Dragon?
    I don't know maybe Crunch. Normally it looks basic but when three heads bite down the foe at one time, that would look epic.

Really Dark Pulse would be nice on it

I don't know maybe Crunch. Normally it looks basic but when three heads bite down the foe at one time, that would look epic.
    That would do a lot of damage. But if it's the main head?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Really Dark Pulse would be nice on it
    That would be nice too but Crunch could be better unless we go complete competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That would do a lot of damage. But if it's the main head?
    If its only the main head than Dark Pulse would be a better option. But if any one of the head can perform it at one time then that would be nice too. Imagine Hydreigon throwing a punch and the head at the end actually biting the foe.

That would be nice too but Crunch could be better unless we go complete competitive.

If its only the main head than Dark Pulse would be a better option. But if any one of the head can perform it at one time then that would be nice too. Imagine Hydreigon throwing a punch and the head at the end actually biting the foe.
    Shadow Punch then Crunch? I can see someone setting their Hydrageon like that.

Hydrogen can't learn shadow Punch

Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast