Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Hydrogen can't learn shadow Punch
    Right...
    Like Bulbasaur using Wirl Wind, and Tranquill using Wing attack.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

THe dub didn't keep wing attack on Traiquil, Ash said Attack and it which is wierd that the dub did that

Kotetsu hydregion move sets..

Dragon pulse
    Flame thrower
    Foul play
    tri attack
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Hydregion can't learn foul Play

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    THe dub didn't keep wing attack on Traiquil, Ash said Attack and it which is wierd that the dub did that
    not wierd in the slightest. Wing attack was a mistake, which is why it hasn't been used since. makes sense the dub wouldn't include it

I think that Hydrigon will be Kotesu's last pokemon with the episode saying secret weapon Hydrigon which will destroy ash's team until ash win's with the last pokemon he calls out.
    Let's go Leavanny Energy ball

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    Kotetsu hydregion move sets..

Dragon pulse
    Flame thrower
    Foul play
    tri attack
    Nope, confirmed to be:
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Dragon Rush
    - Tri Attack
    - Double Hit
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Nope, confirmed to be:
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Dragon Rush
    - Tri Attack
    - Double Hit
    Is it really confirmed?

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Pretty much when you look at the other movesets Serebii extracted from the downloadable tournament.. Serperior, Conkeldurr, Sawk, and Samurott for as far as we've seen it are complete matches.. As well as Zebstrika by the way..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I really hope they don't butcher Tri Attack animation, the whole firing a basic triangle was dumb. Hopefully it's more like the games.

Disappointed the PWT download only gives 3 Pokemon, now we'll have to wait who knows how long for Kotetsu's 6th Pokemon. Oh well, we have movesets that seem to be ones that will match the anime.

Samurott has the same three moves it's used before plus Megahorn. Maybe it's Ability can activate.

Hydreigon has Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Tri Attack, and Double Hit. Wonder what Tri Attack would look like now, hasn't been used in a long time. Don't think it's Ability will be used, Ash doesn't have anything with a Ground type move besides Krookodile and Palpitoad, neither of which might not be used here.

If there was any doubt before, there shouldn't be any now, Rilou does evolve in the battle(Unless he has a Rilou and Lucario...), still has Circle Throw and Force Palm, plus it gets Aura Sphere and Close Combat...it's Stephan's Sawk in a costume. Doubt the Ability will be used.

EDIT: Oh and Unfezant gets a new move? I was hoping it would, I figured the writers would make whatever changes to the Pokemon they were going to do in the league. So far it's three with Leavanny having X-Scissor, Palpitoad having a move that causes Poison, and Unfezant with something else. Would like Oshawott and Pignite to get something new replacing Tackle(Well for Pignite at least, Oshawott hasn't used a fourth move in a long while, I think Pignite used Tackle against Serperior though). I hope Oshawott gets Swords Dance, it with Razor Shell should be a nice combo, as for Pignite, Superpower is preferred for me.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 3rd December 2012 at 6:15 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I hope Unfezant learns one of these moves:
    -Air Slash
    -Razor Wind
    -Hyper Beam
    -Heat Wave.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    -Air Slash
    -Razor Wind
    -Hyper Beam
    -Heat Wave.
    i dont see the writers giving her a fire move.. as cool as that would be i dont see it. haha hyper beam would be hilarious to see unfezant use! air slash would be cool to

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    not wierd in the slightest. Wing attack was a mistake, which is why it hasn't been used since. makes sense the dub wouldn't include it
    What mistake? Tranquill had wings & most regional birds had Wing Attack anyways.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Here are some things to keep in mind:

1) Ash vs Kotetsu has been confirmed to be the fourth round, which according to the number of participants, make it a top 16 battle. This means that if Ash loses, he will have placed in the top 16 for this league.

2) Assuming no breaks, there will be 3 more episodes between this episode and the premiere of Season N (Jan 17, correct me if I'm wrong). The info we have for Season N indicates that the episode prior is a league related episode, which means all episodes between this one and Season N will be league related.

3) The fact that we will have a filler episode in the middle of the league arc indicates that, unlike the past few league arcs, the writers are not pressed for time (no league rushing).

That said, I see several possible scenarios for the writers to take:

Worst case: Ash loses to Kotetsu, placing in the top 16, the same placement as the Indigo league. The last league ep would be a bonding ep between Ash's league rivals, similar to the last league ep of the indigo league. This is sadly a viable option for the writers if they intend Kotetsu to be a Ritchie clone.

Next Case: Ash beats Kotetsu and faces Virgil in either the quarterfinals or the semi-finals (in the latter case, Ash would sweep a CotD in a quick montage battle). Ash loses to Virgil, placing in either the top 8 or the top 4. This is the most likely route I see the writers taking.

Best Case: Same as the previous one, only Ash sweeps two CotDs in montage battles for the quarter and semi finals, and then faces Virgil in the finals. The outcome could go either way, but this would have to be the scenario if the writers want Ash to win the league. As much as I want this to happen, this is the least likely of the three scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i dont see the writers giving her a fire move.. as cool as that would be i dont see it. haha hyper beam would be hilarious to see unfezant use! air slash would be cool to
    I agree about Unfezant not getting Heat Wave but I can still dream.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

I think Unfezent will have Giga Impact

-Air Slash
    -Razor Wind
    -Hyper Beam
    -Heat Wave.
    At this point I rather it didn't have Air Slash or Razor Wind, it already has Gust and Air Cutter, rather it just kept one and had a different kind of move. I'd like to see Giga Impact or Sky Attack for a finishing/strong move. I'd be fine with Heat Wave, just not sure if the writers would do it. Maybe it can have U-Turn which causes it to return from it's battle with Rilou. Wouldn't mind a sound base move either.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    What mistake? Tranquill had wings & most regional birds had Wing Attack anyways.
    It doesn't learn it in the games though, logically it should have it, why it doesn't we may never know, but it doesn't have it and considering it was never used again it was most likely a mistake on the writers part(A reasonable one).

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    Here are some things to keep in mind:

1) Ash vs Kotetsu has been confirmed to be the fourth round, which according to the number of participants, make it a top 16 battle. This means that if Ash loses, he will have placed in the top 16 for this league.

2) Assuming no breaks, there will be 3 more episodes between this episode and the premiere of Season N (Jan 17, correct me if I'm wrong). The info we have for Season N indicates that the episode prior is a league related episode, which means all episodes between this one and Season N will be league related.

3) The fact that we will have a filler episode in the middle of the league arc indicates that, unlike the past few league arcs, the writers are not pressed for time (no league rushing).

That said, I see several possible scenarios for the writers to take:

Worst case: Ash loses to Kotetsu, placing in the top 16, the same placement as the Indigo league. The last league ep would be a bonding ep between Ash's league rivals, similar to the last league ep of the indigo league. This is sadly a viable option for the writers if they intend Kotetsu to be a Ritchie clone.

Next Case: Ash beats Kotetsu and faces Virgil in either the quarterfinals or the semi-finals (in the latter case, Ash would sweep a CotD in a quick montage battle). Ash loses to Virgil, placing in either the top 8 or the top 4. This is the most likely route I see the writers taking.

Best Case: Same as the previous one, only Ash sweeps two CotDs in montage battles for the quarter and semi finals, and then faces Virgil in the finals. The outcome could go either way, but this would have to be the scenario if the writers want Ash to win the league. As much as I want this to happen, this is the least likely of the three scenarios.
    1)The thing is, we don't really know what round is for what place. Kotetsu vs Bianca is said to be Round 1 in the summary even though it's the second round overall. Ash vs Kotetsu could be Top 8.

2)We have a confirm break on the 27th, so only two episodes left.

3)That episode could simply be used to fill in time while the battles with "COTD" are dealt with, the writers probably just didn't want to bother with those types of characters.

So long as Ash vs Kotetsu is round 8 he'll get to round 4 most likely.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 3rd December 2012 at 6:57 PM.

-Air Slash
    -Razor Wind
    -Hyper Beam
    -Heat Wave.
    Hyper Beam is such an overused move though; I hope none of Ash's current Pokemon learn it. And what's with Heat Wave? I know it's a dynamic and unexpected move for a Flying-type like Unfezant, but I could never see the writers giving it to her. It's just too much for Ash's team to handle unfortunately; I realized a long time ago that the writers are incapable of giving Ash's Pokemon good movesets. Nowadays they're stuck with 2-3 moves of their own type and one random move that seems so basic it's almost funny.

But anyway, I sure did miss a lot of stuff. It seems Unfezant and Boldore are confirmed to battle here. I guess I should be happy that at least one of the reserve Pokemon is being used here, but I can't feel any sort of emotion, neither bad nor good. I'm just so over this League.

Moves I am expecting on Unfezant in Bold:
    Heat Wave (it is a fiery orange gust not too hard to animate.)
    Sky Attack A strong finisher and an upgrade from Aerial Ace.
    Air Slash An upgrade from Air Cutter.

Also Speedwings has a decent support movepool:
    Featherdance
    Detect
    Tailwind
    Hypnosis

I don't see Riolu as a threat to Unfezant. She can just stop in midair after fast flight to fling Riolu off then KO when before it hits the ground.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Moves I am expecting on Unfezant in Bold:
    Heat Wave (it is a fiery orange gust not too hard to animate.)
    Sky Attack A strong finisher and an upgrade from Aerial Ace.
    Air Slash An upgrade from Air Cutter.

Also Speedwings has a decent support movepool:
    Featherdance
    Detect
    Tailwind
    Hypnosis

I don't see Riolu as a threat to Unfezant. She can just stop in midair after fast flight to fling Riolu off then KO when before it hits the ground.

ya but we know riolu evolves to a lucario so by that its likely that unfezant loses to riolu

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya but we know riolu evolves to a lucario so by that its likely that unfezant loses to riolu
    That or it gets recalled, which I hope will be the latter. I hope Unfezant then battles Lucario and wins, it can learn it's new move even though I'd rather it have it before the battle.

I agree with the best case scenario as Kotetsu seems like an opponent who will give him a spirited rival battle with Kotetsu which will invariably end with Ash victorious. As for Virgil the one thing that does stand out is his Eevee which not only seems to be his ace also has a moveset which compliments it and seems to counteract Pikachu's.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Pretty much when you look at the other movesets Serebii extracted from the downloadable tournament.. Serperior, Conkeldurr, Sawk, and Samurott for as far as we've seen it are complete matches.. As well as Zebstrika by the way..
    Well, the only one that doesn't seem to match is Virgil's Umbreon...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I wonder how Tri Attack is going to look with updated animation, since Hydreigon knows it. I'm disappointed that Riolu/Lucario only knows fighting attacks (and will somehow probably beat Unfezant.)

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast