Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh you know the writers always edit the cut scenes to look like that. Unless it directly shows Pikachu getting hit with Aura Sphere it's not confirmed.
    Right... so Pignite might not actually fight Samurott (which we do know Pikachu beats)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Oh you know the writers always edit the cut scenes to look like that. Unless it directly shows Pikachu getting hit with Aura Sphere it's not confirmed.
    Previews AREN'T THAT misleading.

This is like people chastising me for believing that Iris had Vanilluxe and was battling Georgia.

Sure I was wrong, but the scenes were still connected, I just misinterpreted the scene.

On top of that Electro ball seems like a good counter to aura sphere.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 4th December 2012 at 7:16 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Right... so Pignite might not actually fight Samurott (which we do know Pikachu beats)
    It's possible lol. They aren't showing all the battles so unless Samurott is recalled, either Pignite beat Hydriegon or it's from that battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

It's possible lol. They aren't showing all the battles so unless Samurott is recalled, either Pignite beat Hydriegon or it's from that battle.
    Pignite couldn't have beaten Hydreigon unless Boldore fights the dragon first
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Pignite couldn't have beaten Hydreigon unless Boldore fights the dragon first
    Exactly which is why I'm saying it's all mixed up.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Exactly which is why I'm saying it's all mixed up.
    I don't really feel that's the case. The manga scan says that Kotesu thinks he's already lost after Samurott and Swanna get take down by Pikachu (he likely thinks its a 3 on 3) so Hydreigon being a secret weapon and all is likely his last/second to last Pokemon used

I can't @ Riolu riding Queen Unfezant like that; it's just wrong on so many levels. Here I thought Unfezant would be able to outsmart that thing, but it's playing her like a fool. Plus to add insult to injury, it's going to evolve via some sort of deus ex machina situation. How disappointing. I hope the rest of the battle goes better, but I'm having doubts after seeing the latest pictures. I'm just waiting for the updated summary to confirm my fears.

I don't really feel that's the case. The manga scan says that Kotesu thinks he's already lost after Samurott and Swanna get take down by Pikachu (he likely thinks its a 3 on 3) so Hydreigon being a secret weapon and all is likely his last/second to last Pokemon used
    Ya but we don't have a general consensus on how the battle is going other then the rat getting two wins.

Ya but we don't have a general consensus on how the battle is going other then the rat getting two wins.
    People already feel Pikachu is the Infernape of this league... so I could see him taking down Lucario as well

People already feel Pikachu is the Infernape of this league... so I could see him taking down Lucario as well
    Good lord, I would probably cry....

Day by day pika is becoming legendary....
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Good lord, I would probably cry....
    Pignite and Unfezant would then likely be the fallers

I just don't see Pikachu being recalled, when battling Hydreigon.

I honestly believe that Kotetsu uses his Riolu after his first three fall. It evolves and defeats Pikachu and then loses to someone else.

Then he sends out his 5th Pokémon, it loses fairly easily and that just leaves Hydreigon.

Besides Pokémon X (of Ash's) beating his Hydreigon is far more impressive than Pikachu beating a Lucario.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Pignite and Unfezant would then likely be the fallers
    And then people wonder why I call him the rat, if he would stay on the shoulder like he is supposed to, I wouldn't call him that.

Stop spamming him writers -_-. We get it the rat is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I just don't see Pikachu being recalled, when battling Hydreigon.

I honestly believe that Kotetsu uses his Riolu after his first three fall. It evolves and defeats Pikachu and then loses to someone else.

Then he sends out his 5th Pokémon, it loses fairly easily and that just leaves Hydreigon.

Besides Pokémon X (of Ash's) beating his Hydreigon is far more impressive than Pikachu beating a Lucario.
    If that's what happens, you'll be hearing no complaints from me (heck I still wouldn't complain even if Pikachu wins 3 matches)

I honestly wouldn't mind if Unfezant got her win vs Lucario and having learned Heat Wave.

If Krookodile or Leavanny get Sawk, then Unfezant can get Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind if Unfezant got her win vs Lucario and having learned Heat Wave.

If Krookodile or Leavanny get Sawk, then Unfezant can get Lucario.
    If it's having so much trouble with Riolu from the scans... what justifies it beating Lucario? And don't say new move, because evolution always trumps that

If it's having so much trouble with Riolu from the scans... what justifies it beating Lucario? And don't say new move, because evolution always trumps that
    It having trouble with the pre-evolution and then going on to beat the evolution isn't good? There are many factors that can be considered.

Super Luck could finally activate, she could have learned Heat Wave, Lucario's only ranged attack is Aura Sphere which can be countered, Lucario is weak to fire, the other three moves are close-range moves.

It having trouble with the pre-evolution and then going on to beat the evolution isn't good? There are many factors that can be considered.

Super Luck could finally activate, she could have learned Heat Wave, Lucario's only ranged attack is Aura Sphere which can be countered, Lucario is weak to fire, the other three moves are close-range moves.
    If Serebii got this wrong and it really does still have Copy Cat (like Bulbapedia says) then Unfezant really is out of luck. Not only should evolution make Lucario stronger, it should also make it's attacks even more hazardous to the bird

If Serebii got this wrong and it really does still have Copy Cat (like Bulbapedia says) then Unfezant really is out of luck. Not only should evolution make Lucario stronger, it should also make it's attacks even more hazardous to the bird
    I don't know.
    Copycat would be interesting but I guess we should await confirmation on that.

I don't know.
    Copycat would be interesting but I guess we should await confirmation on that.
    Yeah, not really sure what to believe

Oh usually something big happens to a pokemon when it says they are struggling. I. E. the rat vs Serperior.

Oh usually something big happens to a pokemon when it says they are struggling. I. E. the rat vs Serperior.
    It doesn't work that way when the opponents Pokemon is known to evolve

Meh, usually it isn't the opponents pokemon evolving mid battle. I can't even remember the last time this happened.

That's because it's rare for pokemon to evolve vs Ash. So in the other way, since Ash is the protagonist, his evolutions usually help him beat the opponent.

Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast