Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Don't forget Trip in that list, his Serperior was the go to guy in his team.
    Oh right... wow, this is sort of getting out of hand
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I wonder if the series finale will be a two parter. It would make sense since there will be a break on December 27th and since Best Wishes season 1 was concluded with a 2 parter, I don't see why season two can't be.

Back to this topic. Anyone want to speculate what's Kotetsu's last pokemon?

Some signs point to Gigalith so I'll go with that.
    I would like him to have Volcarona instead though.

Back to this topic. Anyone want to speculate what's Kotetsu's last pokemon?

Some signs point to Gigalith so I'll go with that.
    I would like him to have Volcarona instead though.
    I only suggested Volcarona as a joke back then... but maybe. Since Gigalith is the last thing needed to be seen on the calender though, Kotesu must own him or Ash's Boldore really does somehow evolve during battle. Or a third and less often suggested theory is that Gigalith is seen in the background or mentioned and seen through a thought bubble.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I only suggested Volcarona as a joke back then... but maybe. Since Gigalith is the last thing needed to be seen on the calender though, Kotesu must own him or Ash's Boldore really does somehow evolve during battle. Or a third and less often suggested theory is that Gigalith is seen in the background or mentioned and seen through a thought bubble.
    Virgil could potentially battle one prior to this match starting. Perhaps seeing Leafeon do something before it may be used vs Ash.

Kotetsu having a fire type would be a great explanation of why he was so distraught over what pokemon to use vs Marlon.

Samurott - Starter, most likely.
    Ferrothorn - Grass type w/ Thunderbolt.
    Not Used:
    Riolu - Forgot to bring it.
    Hydreigon - Trouble controlling it.
    Swanna - Moves not very effective. Decided on Samurott as it was a more reliable water choice.
    Volcarona - Fire type...

Virgil could potentially battle one prior to this match starting. Perhaps seeing Leafeon do something before it may be used vs Ash.

Kotetsu having a fire type would be a great explanation of why he was so distraught over what pokemon to use vs Marlon.

Samurott - Starter, most likely.
    Ferrothorn - Grass type w/ Thunderbolt.
    Not Used:
    Riolu - Forgot to bring it.
    Hydreigon - Trouble controlling it.
    Swanna - Moves not very effective. Decided on Samurott as it was a more reliable water choice.
    Volcarona - Fire type...
    Fighting on water... same would apply to Gigalith too. And Riolu was there, just it wouldn't have been a smart more to use him against Mantine

At this point Gigalith really seems the most likelly last guy on his team though, unless it randomly appears next week obviously.

Klinklang is most likelly belonging to Colress, Amoongus belongs to Kojiro, so nothing from the January or December calendar seems to point to his last team member.

Maybe he does have two Samurotts(jkg).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    At this point Gigalith really seems the most likelly last guy on his team though, unless it randomly appears next week obviously.
    It is truly coming to that :P

Considering I was one of the first, if not the actual first person to predict Gigalith for Kotetsu, I really doubt it'll be true.. I'm never right..

I can kinda see it being a COTD Pokemon next week, like other people predicted..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Klinklang is most likelly belonging to Colress, Amoongus belongs to Kojiro, so nothing from the January or December calendar seems to point to his last team member.

IF it comes down to Boldoore vs. Gigaboldore, then many here will #ragequit.

The best thing would for Little Iron to own a GiGiGear, fitting his namesake.

I know your joking but I wouldn't put it past the writers lol.

I kind of really want that Gigalith to be Ash so I'm torn :/.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    eh kotetsu will win dont worry his team is league worthy imo
    Ehh. I don't want another Gimmick trainer to win the pokemon league. We already had a legend spamming trainer win the Sinnoh League.

I'm hoping Ash finally wins one for a change.
    Last edited by Anima; 7th December 2012 at 3:32 AM.

Fighting on water... same would apply to Gigalith too. And Riolu was there, just it wouldn't have been a smart more to use him against Mantine
    Well true. Either way it wouldn't have been smart but he was still going to use him in the battle.

Well true. Either way it wouldn't have been smart but he was still going to use him in the battle.
    Kotetsu never used Riolu in the battle against Marlon... unless you meant Samurott, which of coarse is now confirmed female

Kotetsu never used Riolu in the battle against Marlon... unless you meant Samurott, which of coarse is now confirmed female
    *Exhales*
    Kotetsu was going to use Riolu vs Marlon. He freaked out because he forgot to bring him along and then had a headband moment and sent out Ferrothorn. My point was that Kotetsu's last pokemon must be something weak to water as he forgot Riolu and chose Samurott over Swanna as his water type for the match. Also since Hydreigon has rampaging issues yeah...

*Exhales*
    Kotetsu was going to use Riolu vs Marlon. He freaked out because he forgot to bring him along and then had a headband moment and sent out Ferrothorn. My point was that Kotetsu's last pokemon must be something weak to water as he forgot Riolu and chose Samurott over Swanna as his water type for the match. Also since Hydreigon has rampaging issues yeah...
    I see what your getting at now... Kotetsu must be dense to not realize his Riolu was standing on the sidelines and even more because he didn't know he's allowed to leave to pick up a Pokemon. But yeah, I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    Ehh. I don't want another Gimmick trainer to win the pokemon league. We already had a legend spamming trainer win the Sinnoh League.

I'm hoping Ash finally wins one for a change.
    hah well thats just my bias talking im a huge kotetsu fan

it be cool to see ash win a league finally but i dont think it will be this one

I honestly don't see why they call Virgil a gimmick team. He owns all the members of an evolutionary family, whoopty-frekain-doo.

That means Georgia is a gimmick trainer if she only has Ice and Steel types. Or The gym leaders have gimmick teams due to how they only specialize in one type. Or the Sho dude who was willing to trade Magnemite for Pikachu to complete the evolutionary chain. Although this is off-topic.

Since we know of Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore, and Unfezant. Anyone care to speculate on Ash's final two?

I say they are Oshawott and Snivy.

I honestly don't see why they call Virgil a gimmick team. He owns all the members of an evolutionary family, whoopty-frekain-doo.

That means Georgia is a gimmick trainer if she only has Ice and Steel types. Or The gym leaders have gimmick teams due to how they only specialize in one type. Or the Sho dude who was willing to trade Magnemite for Pikachu to complete the evolutionary chain.
    That's pretty much what gimmick means and yes, gym leaders are also gimmick trainers.

imo ash can win this league. We have all weak trainers at top 16 except for imotaro whose info we don't have. Virgil, as i have always been saying, will not be much of a threat. ASH CAN'T BE LOSING TO MERE EEVEES PLS!!!! NOT AFTER BEATING A SERPERIOR, LUCARIO AND HYDREIGON! So that would mean ash beats virgil at top 4 and gets to the finale for the first time! Against imotaro most probably! And if he isn't another tobias, ash may finally get it this time! The way imotaro has been hyped in "axew gets lost" episode, he is most likely to face ash! And if not, then he'll fight virgil for sure and win.
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

What Ash will get from above:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Since we know of Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore, and Unfezant. Anyone care to speculate on Ash's final two?

I say they are Oshawott and Snivy.
    I hope Ash uses Oshawott and Krookodile and hopefully Snivy gets a big win against Virgil's Eevee or Umbreon

Never fear, N is here!

Well that's because said evolutionary family relies heavily on gimmicks. Espeon's strongest move (Stored Power) requires the other members to make it deadly (they all can have Baton Pass and learn different stat inducing moves)

That means Georgia is a gimmick trainer if she only has Ice and Steel types. Or The gym leaders have gimmick teams due to how they only specialize in one type. Or the Sho dude who was willing to trade Magnemite for Pikachu to complete the evolutionary chain. Although this is off-topic.
    Having the eeveelutions is gimmicky. I dont think its gimmicky to be type selective, particularly when there are 649 Pokemon.

The eeveelutions are elusive and therefore collectible right? I know Im not doing a dictionary definition of gimmick, but I dont think being selective as Georgia is can count as being a gimmick trainer.

12/20「サトシ対コテツ!秘密兵器サザンドラ!!」
    ヒガキ大会四回戦へとコマを進めたサトシの対戦相手はコタツにきまった。四回戦のバトルの形式 は6対6で
    行う「フルバトル」バトルがスタートすると、コテツは秘密兵器の「きょうぼうポケモン」ササンドラで勝負を 挑み、
    サトシは「こうせきポケモン」ガントルで応じる。さらにコテツの最後の砦である「はもんポケモン」リオルに 対し、
    サトシはケンホロウのスピードで勝負しようとする。ところが、リロルがケンホロウに乗っかり「わざ」を連発 して
    きたため、ケンホロウは大ダメージを受けてしまう。
    大橋志吉 うえだしげる 尼野浩正 緒方厚

No idea what this says... but it appears that Riolu vs Unfezant is definitely not the first battle.

I don't see any team reveals, though Snivy's name was mentioned for something in the next episode.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Kotetsu- Gigalith
    Satoshi- Snivy and Oshawott

As far as I'm concerned the teams are those, obviously not completelly sure about Gigalith.

Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast