Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

I wouldn't be surprised if Oshawott didn't get a win here. All those apples would weigh him down for years, and make him unable to dodge anything.
    Sorry Oshawott, your scalchop can't deflect a raging Dragon.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Oshawott didn't get a win here. All those apples would weigh him down for years, and make him unable to dodge anything.
    Sorry Oshawott, your scalchop can't deflect a raging Dragon.
    So all that heavy lifting he did in the "Lost Scalchop" episode was put to waste on account of his eating habits XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So all that heavy lifting he did in the "Lost Scalchop" episode was put to waste on account of his eating habits XD
    Oshawott kinda has to be used here. Dunno know what he'll go up against though.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Oshawott kinda has to be used here. Dunno know what he'll go up against though.
    Probably fodder to Hydreigon?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The Oshawott that was being developed disapeared slowly from the 4th gym to the 5th gym and the it just faded away and became a gag character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The Oshawott that was being developed disapeared slowly from the 4th gym to the 5th gym and the it just faded away and became a gag character.
    I miss competent Oshawott

I miss competent Oshawott
    Not that he was competent but he was being built to that, thats what annoys me most.

Like I've said many times I fell the only pokemon that were badly handled, was Palpitoad and Oshawott mainly because they had to change direction with the character and that was pretty apparent as time went on with the Piplup thing just cementing it, and Snivy apparently not appearing much but not evolving either so I don't get why it didn't evolve(but once again, I don't know why Buizel, Corpish, etc didn't evolve either).

Not that he was competent but he was being built to that, thats what annoys me most.

Like I've said many times I fell the only pokemon that were badly handled, was Palpitoad and Oshawott mainly because they had to change direction with the character and that was pretty apparent as time went on with the Piplup thing just cementing it, and Snivy apparently not appearing much but not evolving either so I don't get why it didn't evolve(but once again, I don't know why Buizel, Corpish, etc didn't evolve either).
    I hardy could say Leavanny, Unfezant, and Boldore got great treatment though...

The Water curse is a mystery

I hardy could say Leavanny, Unfezant, and Boldore got great treatment though...

The Water curse is a mystery
    I said from the start of BW if he caugth many pokemon, the starters would get more attention and the reserves less.

Thats what I expected and what happened. those could use 1 or 2 more appearances but otherwise as far as I envisioned I think it was fine, they even get to figth more then the starters latelly.

Dat Kingler!

I said from the start of BW if he caugth many pokemon, the starters would get more attention and the reserves less.

Thats what I expected and what happened. those could use 1 or 2 more appearances but otherwise as far as I envisioned I think it was fine, they even get to figth more then the starters latelly.

Dat Kingler!
    Ya we all saw how well Kingler was handled *rolls eyes*.

It's like the writers regretted it and said ya never gonna happen again.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

Atleast it evolved
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Atleast it evolved
    Hey if the other water types are gonna evolve and get treated like that then no thanks.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Palpitoad says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Palpitoad says hello.
    What's your point? Palpitoad never evolved under Ash's ownership. Krabby evolved into Kingler and got treated terribly way worse than Palpitoad

Palpitoad says hello.
    Well he never evolved under Ash's control

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    What's your point? Palpitoad never evolved under Ash's ownership. Krabby evolved into Kingler and got treated terribly way worse than Palpitoad
    I'd would say they were about equal... but at least Palpitoad got to partake in a gym battle

Palpitoad says hello.
    Oh you mean the water type who never evolved under Ash's ownership and is treated like absolute crap??

Oh you mean the water type who never evolved under Ash's ownership and is treated like absolute crap??
    He's better treated then Kingler and Muk... but that's not saying much

Mhm, yeah.

Doesn't matter whether it evolved or not, it's treated as badly as Kingler.

I'd would say they were about equal... but at least Palpitoad got to partake in a gym battle
    for me Kingler ranks slightly ahead, winning his first ever match in a league no less than evolving and sweeping that Trainer will always be an Indigo League highlight for me

He's better treated then Kingler and Muk... but that's not saying much
    The only one that matters there is Kingler.

Basically the writers have very clearly said that any water type on Ash's team who isn't small is anything higher then basic stage is ****ed.

Basically the writers have very clearly said that any water type on Ash's team who isn't small is anything higher then basic stage is ****ed.
    I think the writer's wanted to **** with people in this saga with Oshawott not evolving and than MIA Palpitoad. One day hopefully they do it right

Dat Kingler!
    What happened was that Snivy only had two gym battles and only took out a single Palpitoad in those.. Unfezant has a better record then her.

Dat King, Dat King, Dat Kihihihing~ler..

Not really, as listed below.. Kingler had a sweep in the Indigo League, evolution, another battle in the Indigo League where it once again ended the match, a chance to show its strength in the Whirl Cup Tournament, and a heck of a lot more outside of battle appearances, that PALPITOAD never got.

Kingler: Two league battles (one mostly offscreen), one tournament, and a second proposed league appearance if it weren't for some Voltorb selfdestructing, quite a few out of battle appearances.
    Palpitoad: One tournament, two gym battles and a league battle.. But no appearances outside of those battles.

I still want my SixthGen-Muk Evolution: Sludger

I think the writer's wanted to **** with people in this saga with Oshawott not evolving and than MIA Palpitoad. One day hopefully they do it right
    Hihihihihihi...
    Last edited by Locormus; 9th December 2012 at 3:07 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

What? Dat Kingler was a reference to the Water Curse thing, it has no relation to the rest of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What happened was that Snivy only had two gym battles and only took out a single Palpitoad in those.. Unfezant has a better record then her.

Dat King, Dat King, Dat Kihihihing~ler..
    Yes and you guys kept whining how the starters hogged everything when they didn't battle wise which is whats important at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Not really, as listed below.. Kingler had a sweep in the Indigo League, evolution, another battle in the Indigo League where it once again ended the match, a chance to show its strength in the Whirl Cup Tournament, and a heck of a lot more outside of battle appearances, that PALPITOAD never got.
    If I'm not mistaken, after Kingler beat Cloyster... it got fried by Arcanine in the same battle...thus it didn't end the match. (Unless I'm forgetting a third battle)

Kingler: Two league battles (one mostly offscreen), one tournament, and a second proposed league appearance if it weren't for some Voltorb selfdestructing, quite a few out of battle appearances.
    Palpitoad: One tournament, two gym battles and a league battle.. But no appearances outside of those battles.
    So maybe Kingler does edge out Palpitoad

If I'm not mistaken, after Kingler beat Cloyster... it got fried by Arcanine in the same battle...thus it didn't end the match. (Unless I'm forgetting a third battle)
    thats true but I think it wasn't knocked out so it was standing at the end of the match.

Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast