Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Man, unless there's alot of switching going on...this battle seems like it's going to be rushed to hell. We're likely going to be seeing the full teams from both sides. Shame. >_>

Seems like we might be getting some of those OHKO's....

I don't know if someone post this summary yet but here it is. Boldor vs Hydrogen

Having proceeded to the 4th round, Satoshi finally gets to battle Kotetsu! The 4th round matches are 6-on-6 Full Battles!! The secret weapn Kotetsu has mentioned earlier turns out to be the 'Brutal Pokémon' Sazandora! Satoshi answers by sending out the 'Ore Pokémon' Gantle to battle it! Gantle fires off well-placed and accurate moves at the powerful Sazandora! And then...!?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I don't know if someone post this summary yet but here it is. Boldor vs Hydrogen

Having proceeded to the 4th round, Satoshi finally gets to battle Kotetsu! The 4th round matches are 6-on-6 Full Battles!! The secret weapn Kotetsu has mentioned earlier turns out to be the 'Brutal Pokémon' Sazandora! Satoshi answers by sending out the 'Ore Pokémon' Gantle to battle it! Gantle fires off well-placed and accurate moves at the powerful Sazandora! And then...!?
    This summary is ages old!
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

What Ash will get from above:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Yeah, it's a misquotation of a joking statement that "if he became a Pokemon Master, the series would end, wouldn't it?" from an old interview with an ex-writing staff member. People need to stop claiming this nonsense as truth already.

Episode 24 airs January 10th. There's 2 weeks of no new episodes after this one.
    He doesn't become a pokemon master by beating a league anyway but I do think the series will end when he wins the Indigo League, I didn't know at all about that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He doesn't become a pokemon master by beating a league anyway but I do think the series will end when he wins the Indigo League, I didn't know at all about that statement.
    I agree with this, I feel when Nintendo/Pokemon/Gamefreak whoever makes the anime and the writers decide to finally bring the anime to an end it would happen by making Ash go back to Kanto and win the Indigo league. By then he should have a good amount of strong Pokemon that could win him the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Man, unless there's alot of switching going on...this battle seems like it's going to be rushed to hell. We're likely going to be seeing the full teams from both sides. Shame. >_>

Seems like we might be getting some of those OHKO's....
    Uhh... If there's going to be a lot of switching, then wouldn't that make the battle more cramped into the confinementes of the episode? Switching takes time away from the battles. Limiting to two switches (if you were reacting to my post) would give more time for each individual battle.

It doesn't seem like we will be getting some of those OHKO's. The only one that does seem like it is Pikachu vs. Swanna, and that's only by going with what the manga says.

And how is it a shame that we'll be seeing the full teams of both?

Where is this coming from? xD

Truth is that it will get pulled if ratings continue to drop like they do..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Doesn't and then! imply evolution?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Doesn't and then! imply evolution?
    it could imply a lot of things. It could be evolution but it could also be any number of other things

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Truth is that it will get pulled if ratings continue to drop like they do..
    What does that have to do with my post?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post

If it said "But then" instead of And then" I'd assume that Hydreigon turns the tables and smashes Boldore despite its "well-placed and accurate moves" but along with the calendar I truly believe that Boldore might indeed evolve now.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Ok that and then makes me think that Boldore is gonna evolve (pls writers!!!).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok that and then makes me think that Boldore is gonna evolve (pls writers!!!).
    ;O it just says Boldore is figthing it.

;O it just says Boldore is figthing it.
    "Satoshi answers by sending out the 'Ore Pokémon' Gantle to battle it! Gantle fires off well-placed and accurate moves at the powerful Sazandora! And then...!?"

This makes it seem like Boldore might evolve, or this is when Hydriegon goes loco.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    "Satoshi answers by sending out the 'Ore Pokémon' Gantle to battle it! Gantle fires off well-placed and accurate moves at the powerful Sazandora! And then...!?"

This makes it seem like Boldore might evolve, or this is when Hydriegon goes loco.
    Dunno, I hope so, I'm just thinking and then beat and Pignite owns Hydreigon.

I think Pignite is before Boldore.

Gigalith would be a cool Pokemon for Ash, it has a badass design!

If that's true... then that would suggest that Hydreigon starts the match
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    If that's true... then that would suggest that Hydreigon starts the match
    Starting to think Hydreigon does start the match, then Samurott, after Pignite beats Hydreigon, then Pikachu gets in beats Samurott and Swana.

Starting to think Hydreigon does start the match, then Samurott, after Pignite beats Hydreigon, then Pikachu gets in beats Samurott and Swana.
    Not much of a secret weapon ^^;
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So you're thinking:
    - Boldore vs. Hydreigon: Hydreigon
    - Pignite vs. Hydreigon: Pignite
    - Pignite vs. Samurott: Samurott/Switch
    - Pikachu vs. Samurott: Pikachu
    - Pikachu vs. Swanna: Pikachu
    x
    - Unfezant vs. Ferrothorn
    - Unfezant vs. Riolu
    - Snivy vs. Lucario
    - Pikachu vs. Lucario

X being Pikachu switching, Oshawott, dieing from something Kotetsu's sixth dieing, and Unfezant and Ferrothorn coming into play.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The first part yeah.

Well Joltik cant he use that secret weapon first? he though it was a 3vs3 according to the comic remember?

The first part yeah.

Well Joltik cant he use that secret weapon first? he though it was a 3vs3 according to the comic remember?
    He can, but I generally wouldn't like it if the battle started with a secret weapon, that does nearly nothing.. I'd rather see Ash going 3-1 against Kotetsu first, and then Hydreigon coming and and levelling the score a bit, knocking out Oshawott and Pignite for example. I can see Riolu coming in and beating Boldore/Gigalith, Unfezant and Snivy, evolving and getting the powerboost and losing to Pikachu.

it toom two legendaries to bring Ash down in one episode and now a team of eeveelutions can do it in half? juet how far has ash fallen? 0.0

it toom two legendaries to bring Ash down in one episode and now a team of eeveelutions can do it in half? juet how far has ash fallen? 0.0
    Do we even have proof Ash battles Virgil?

Yeah doods, Satoshi can only lose to a Reshiram now! ****ing loser Satoshi!

Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast