Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

That is weird. There's been no real mention of Kotetsu's sixth Pokemon. I sure hope it's not the Druddigon Virgil fights with Eevee...

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That is weird. There's been no real mention of Kotetsu's sixth Pokemon. I sure hope it's not the Druddigon Virgil fights with Eevee...
    That's probably the fight that takes place during or before this one. Virgil's final match-up in his 6 vs 6 battle.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That's probably the fight that takes place during or before this one. Virgil's final match-up in his 6 vs 6 battle.
    I hope that's true.

But seriously, not even the voice cast hints at the unknown sixth Pokemon. Are they trying to hide the surprises?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah doods, Satoshi can only lose to a Reshiram now! ****ing loser Satoshi!
    If you had bothered to read you would have seen my gripe is with the time limit for an ash vs virgil fight if there is one. not the pokemon used.

Errrr.

Ash vs Stephan = Ash vs Conway
    Ash uses Two ground types and the one of Stephan's middle Pokemon Zebstrika knows Thunderbolt like Conway's Lickylicki.
    I hope not as all those Pokemon Ash is using needs some wins equally.
    Unfornately my two favorite Pokemon Paplitoad and Leavanny seems to be like Donphan position but at least my other favorite Pokemon gets focus.

Ash vs Kotestu = Ash vs Morrison + Ash vs Paul hybrid
    Morrison/Paul part: Kotestu loses two of his Pokemon in the beginning.
    Hydreigon=Steelix/Drapion of his team and Final Pokemon happen to be STEEL types.
    Grass Pokemon and Flying types are the fall guys candiates Snivy=Torterra and Unfezant=Staraptor
    I really hated that battle with Morrison and this 1st part of the battle gives off that vibes. Heck I am positive that the 2nd part Godachu will win because of Static + Electro Ball like Infernape with Blaze +Flare Blitz. Tell me I'm wrong!

Ash vs Virgil if possible = Ash vs Tyson? BULLCRAP! >
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If you had bothered to read you would have seen my gripe is with the time limit for an ash vs virgil fight if there is one. not the pokemon used.
    TOTALLY get what ou meant now dood!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Probably going to be taken out fast, we don't have all the matchups yet, we dont know who Ferrorthorn figths and we don't know who Oshawott figths either.

So wait, Unfezant gets a type advantage against Riolu, but then gets spanked because Kotetsu orders it to attack on top of her. And then it evolves to kill her. Unfezant is such a lucky duck.

Oh, I know. The sixth Pokemon just happens to be a silent one!

Quick! Which Unova Pokemon is known to be the silent type?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So wait, Unfezant gets a type advantage against Riolu, but then gets spanked because Kotetsu orders it to attack on top of her. And then it evolves to kill her. Unfezant is such a lucky duck.
    no it doesn't. it evolves vs Snivy

So will Lucario and Hydreigon get all the wins for Kotetsu like Electivire and Drapion did for Paul or do you think another one of Kotetsu's Pokemon will get a win?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    No it evolves to beat Snivy, Pheasent/pidgeon and she has been doing pretty well as far as I'm concerned.

No it evolves to beat Snivy, Pheasent/pidgeon and she has been doing pretty well as far as I'm concerned.
    Which doesn't look good on Riolu. If Riolu needed to evolve in order to beat Snivy, you know Riolu wasn't so strong to begin with and that Kotetsu got extremely lucky that Riolu evolved. Sorry, Snivy fans!

That Riolu is so haxed out lol -_-. Seriously if it wasn't for the possibility of a possible Boldore evolution, this whole episode would be useless.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Which doesn't look good on Riolu. If Riolu needed to evolve in order to beat Snivy, you know Riolu wasn't so strong to begin with and that Kotetsu got extremely lucky that Riolu evolved. Sorry, Snivy fans!
    I think its plays more in favor of showing Snivy is strong then Rioulo being weak.

Where is all this snivy buisness coming from.

I think its plays more in favor of showing Snivy is strong then Rioulo being weak.
    Perhaps. Although prior to this battle, I never looked at Snivy as a powerhosue. In fact, if you were to ask me who Ash's weakest Pokemon was before the League, I would probably say that Snivy was a good candidate. She is probably one of the only few of Ash's Pokemon not to get a win at the League which is a shame.

From episode 24 summary that says Rioulo is having an hard time against her and evolves.

Perhaps. Although prior to this battle, I never looked at Snivy as a powerhosue. In fact, if you were to ask me who Ash's weakest Pokemon was before the League, I would probably say that Snivy was a good candidate. She is probably one of the only few of Ash's Pokemon not to get a win at the League which is a shame.
    The power fluctuates but Snivy has always been shown as strong, I have Scraggy and Oshawott has the weakest if there was such a thing but powerlevels dont exist anyway, yeah but like I said almost beating Rioulo or beating it if it doesn't evolve is better then getting Torterraed but another pokemon is most likelly getting Torterraed actually.

I'm still annoyed by the fact that some pokemon wont get a win though, just one more 6vs6 or one more 3vs3 would be enough, also the prospect of Palpitoad drawing with Zebstrika since I didn't see him or Zebstrika figthing anything else.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 11th December 2012 at 9:36 PM.

the summary for the episode after this mentioned her

Oh okay, I wonder if it has something to do with attract, new move for it is probably aura sphere.

Excuse you?? Snivy weaker then Mijumaru and Scraggy?? Are you crazy??

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think so. Again, this is my opinion.

Mijumaru's scalchop is like an invincible shield lol. Did you see when it just deflected a gunk shot like it was nothing?

As for scraggy I don't relly know.

Mijumaru's scalchop is like an invincible shield lol. Did you see when it just deflected a gunk shot like it was nothing?

Wow cuz that's really new lol. You might want to watch earlier in that episode where he got fried.

Scraggy certainly has more potential than Snivy. I mean people bash Scraggy so much but for a baby Pokemon, I think he has shown he could hold his own and had some impressive wins against Brycen and also in the Clubsplosion.

Wow cuz that's really new lol. You might want to watch earlier in that episode where he got fried.
    I don't recall any impressive wins from Snivy. Oshawott beat Stephan in an earlier episode and that is no easy task.

Basicly they are balanced, Snivy is faster then both of them, but they are both more bulky specially Scraggy with his natural defenses, Speed wise Snivy is probably better and Oshawott is probably the more powerfull of the 3.

So

Snivy- Speed
    Oshawott- All around probably advantage in power
    Scraggy- Defense

Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast