Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

The preview looks awesome. It was cool seeing Oshawott, Pignite and Boldore take on Hydreigon, I feel bad knowing that of the three there is a chance two of them will be fall guys. By the looks of the preview I would not be surprised if both Pikachu and Pignite got 2 or more wins. Though by the looks of the preview I see no reason for Riolu to have to evolve to take on Snivy he seems to be handling himself pretty well against her.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Ya its been posted but i dont get tired of seeing kotetsu battle preview ;D
    I got tired of the whole battle lol

I just hope Boldore doesn't get totally pwned quickly ...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think there is a chance that Kotetsu beats Ash using only 5 of his Pokemon. I don't want it too happen but I can see it happening. Hyrdeigon and Riolu seem to be handling Ash's team on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I got tired of the whole battle lol

I just hope Boldore doesn't get totally pwned quickly ...
    Seeing how Leavanny got 0 wins against Stephan, Boldore's probably getting beat quickly. Probably the same length as Krookodile VS Sawk was.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Wait, is Kotetsu a starting Pokemon trainer? Or is he like Ash, the evergreen 10 year old who has managed to travel through and compete in 6 regions in less than a year?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I think there is a chance that Kotetsu beats Ash using only 5 of his Pokemon. I don't want it too happen but I can see it happening. Hyrdeigon and Riolu seem to be handling Ash's team on their own.
    Isn't Riolu only confirmed to take down Snivy so far?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Isn't Riolu only confirmed to take down Snivy so far?
    Well, yea. But, that's after it evolves. Other than that, we don't know.

If Kotetsu really does forget that this is a full 6 v 6 battle, then I wouldn't be surprised if he forgets to have his sixth Pokemon on him -.-

...Of course, if that did happen, Ash has to win, because otherwise that would be sad if Kotetsu beats him without even using his sixth Pokemon.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    If Kotetsu really does forget that this is a full 6 v 6 battle, then I wouldn't be surprised if he forgets to have his sixth Pokemon on him -.-

...Of course, if that did happen, Ash has to win, because otherwise that would be sad if Kotetsu beats him without even using his sixth Pokemon.
    Even though I do want to see Ash vs Virgil. Winning that way seems kind of cheap. And I think Ash wouldn't want to win that way either, knowing how the way he is.

I am still mad Snivy's losing to Riolu.

Oh God, how do I get rid of this attachment and where did it come from. ;-:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Even though I do want to see Ash vs Virgil. Winning that way seems kind of cheap. And I think Ash wouldn't want to win that way either, knowing how the way he is.
    I wouldn't mind whatsoever. Kotetsu needs to lose for the sake of this show to maintain credibility.

I wouldn't mind whatsoever. Kotetsu needs to lose for the sake of this show to maintain credibility.
    Konestu winning does not make him lose that much credibility...If anything, earlier matches would of. A certain one comes to mind...>3>...

If Konestu plays his cards right, then he'll win. Being ADHD and scatterbrianed don't mean much of a thing if you're still really good at battling. >_>... You improvise and make up for it.

As long as the battle comes out good, thats all I care about. I can garrentee you people are going to rage at this match having a fall guy or two. And honestly, when the gimmick of the match is an overpowered hydrigeon...what did you expect?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

It's times like these where I thin paul would make a better main character than ash ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Konestu winning does not make him lose that much credibility...If anything, earlier matches would of. A certain one comes to mind...>3>...

If Konestu plays his cards right, then he'll win. Being ADHD and scatterbrianed don't mean much of a thing if you're still really good at battling. >_>... You improvise and make up for it.

As long as the battle comes out good, thats all I care about. I can garrentee you people are going to rage at this match having a fall guy or two. And honestly, when the gimmick of the match is an overpowered hydrigeon...what did you expect?
    Yeah, I mean if Kotetsu is like that, then that's fine and he should win. But for Ash, IMO, losing to Kotetsu, and in the QF, doesn't amount to anything. All of Ash's previous league losses added to his development/improvement as a trainer and brought him closer to becoming a master. This wouldn't add anything except for "Ash still has work to do."

Kotestu better take Ash's place in the anime once he beats him. Best Wishes has been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Kotestu better take Ash's place in the anime once he beats him. Best Wishes has been terrible.
    Ohai CyberCube- *looks at your username* MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE! D:
    @Red fjsowsahpwephph DOES NOT COMPUTE NO NO NO NO JUST NO I WOULD RATHER SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT. ...But I guess him as a main character would be interesting. ._.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I've discussed the consequences (Good or bad) of a main character change enough... I don't need to do it again. >_>...

@mal fair enough...But what else do you expect? They'd have to hype this league up more then Paul in order to please the "development in ability to battle."...which they decided on not doing from the very beginning. Theres no tension normally.

I think N's arc is gonna be the climax of best wishes because it just seems more like it. :/
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Ash vs. Kotetsu would have been more suitable in Johto or even Hoenn. It could show that Ash has clear battle prowess, but he still needs to work on it and needs to develop a stronger and more balanced team. But after Hoenn and Sinnoh, this seems so out of place.

If they wanted this match to happen, the writers should have had it be the finals or something.

Ash vs. Kotetsu would have been more suitable in Johto or even Hoenn. It could show that Ash has clear battle prowess, but he still needs to work on it and needs to develop a stronger and more balanced team. But after Hoenn and Sinnoh, this seems so out of place.

If they wanted this match to happen, the writers should have had it be the finals or something.
    Excactly, Best Wishes has been inferior to DP in every way, I miss the days of DP.

Excactly, Best Wishes has been inferior to DP in every way, I miss the days of DP.
    I used to think the DP series was the worst until the Unova League came.

Cyber but back in DP you said that DP was inferior to AG in all aspects or atleast the ones comparable since there were no rivals in AG.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Cyber but back in DP you said that DP was inferior to AG in all aspects or atleast the ones comparable since there were no rivals in AG.
    xDD That's not Cyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I liked AG because it was building up to the Champion League in Sinnoh which didn't happen because the writers don't know what they're doing.

xDD That's not Cyber.
    Impossiburu! Cyber is the only one who has access to a Makuhita avatar so who else could it be? 08

@Cyber- This league has been awesome! Axew getting lost was the best episode this series has ever had!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Impossiburu! Cyber is the only one who has access to a Makuhita avatar so who else could it be? 08

@Cyber- This league has been awesome! Axew getting lost was the best episode this series has ever had!
    Please, boss makes good use of Makuhita.

I won't lie, I actually thought the Axew episode was OK, it just needed more IMO.

Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast