Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

He giving every pokemon a figth, Oshawott hasn't fougth yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He giving every pokemon a figth, Oshawott hasn't fougth yet.
    We don't know that, he could've used him in one of the unseen rounds.
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    What's the point of him or any other Pokemon battling if it isn't shown? Has the anime gotten so bad that we have to settle for off-screen battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What's the point of him or any other Pokemon battling if it isn't shown? Has the anime gotten so bad that we have to settle for off-screen battles?
    Well considering round two was two on two and all Ash used was Scraggy, ya lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well considering round two was two on two and all Ash used was Scraggy, ya lol.
    Does the narrator explicitly say it was just Scraggy? Cause otherwise, two of Ash's others were also (Potentially) used. I like to think that he used Oshawott too, and that's the reason he's so hungry in the episode, he had a big battle.
    But no doubt he lost to Darumaka.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

then the writers are giving everything an on screen battle

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    then the writers are giving everything an on screen battle
    That I can agree with.
    Probably a good thing we didn't see Ash use Oshawott up to now. Losing to a Hydreigon is believable, but no doubt Oshawott would have lost to that Darumaka if we'd seen him then.

You know, cause Fire types> Oshawott according to the writers.

Does the narrator explicitly say it was just Scraggy? Cause otherwise, two of Ash's others were also (Potentially) used. I like to think that he used Oshawott too, and that's the reason he's so hungry in the episode, he had a big battle.
    But no doubt he lost to Darumaka.
    No it was tow on two lol. And no, we only saw Scraggy which is my point.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I don't think so. Because they can't/won't make a cute car out of its design like they have done with Pikachu and Oshawott.

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/06/a-...s-toyota-p.php
    They also has Torchic and Chikorita cars as well if I recall correctly. Yet May has Blaziken and Ash has Bayleef.

I know this is kinda late, but was Hydreigon using Tri-Attack? If so, that was an epic animation!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    They also has Torchic and Chikorita cars as well if I recall correctly. Yet May has Blaziken and Ash has Bayleef.
    Torchic and Chikorita were never super popular like Oshawott

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I know this is kinda late, but was Hydreigon using Tri-Attack? If so, that was an epic animation!
    Yes that is tri attack

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed actually. It's just Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt together. I was hoping it would be like the game and have some pretty red, blue, and yellow orbs circle around the pokemon and send thm towards the opponent.

Who cares about that? I'm talking about showing us the viewers every pokemon battling onscreen, ofc pokemon got more then a figth, Scraggy round wasn't 1vs1 for sure just like the previows round wasn't either since we know it was 2vs2, I'm talking about us seeing every pokemon from his team battling.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Yes that is tri attack
    I didn't see it. vid?

I'm kinda disappointed actually. It's just Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt together. I was hoping it would be like the game and have some pretty red, blue, and yellow orbs circle around the pokemon and send thm towards the opponent.
    Agree with that, I was expecting something similar that Jackson's shiny Magnemite did in the Johto league, a triangle with 3 colored orbs that hit the opponent, just with better animation.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Why haters now are whining about Oshawott being used against Hydreigon (¬_¬)?, it hasn´t battled in the League yet, and this is so much better than ... I don´t know FREAKING GIBLE AGAINST DARKRAI IN TOTAL DRAMA SINNOH!!!

- Oshawott at least has 3 gym battles under it´s belt and won the first badge
    - Gible had ZERO gym battles

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Why haters now are whining about Oshawott being used against Hydreigon (¬_¬)?, it hasn´t battled in the League yet, and this is so much better than ... I don´t know FREAKING GIBLE AGAINST DARKRAI IN TOTAL DRAMA SINNOH!!!

Now that you're mentioning Gible, he's a good example of "comic relief" and "good battler" balance. He wasn't only draco-meteoring the heck out of Piplup.

Gible didn't have any gym battle because he was only captured before Volkner's rematch and wasn't used because Pikachu is always mandatory in each region's last gym (It could've been Torterra, Gible and Infernape in that gym >.>)

But to compensate that, he got a very important part in the league battle against Kohei and took down both Dusknoir and Shuckle, and was used to fight Darkrai because he had a super-effective rock smash.

Do you expect oshawott to defeat Hydreigon with just water moves? lel.

Oh he's just gonna get pwned anyways so who cares lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Now that you're mentioning Gible, he's a good example of "comic relief" and "good battler" balance. He wasn't only draco-meteoring the heck out of Piplup.

Gible didn't have any gym battle because he was only captured before Volkner's rematch and wasn't used because Pikachu is always mandatory in each region's last gym (It could've been Torterra, Gible and Infernape in that gym >.>)

But to compensate that, he got a very important part in the league battle against Kohei and took down both Dusknoir and Shuckle, and was used to fight Darkrai because he had a super-effective rock smash.

Do you expect oshawott to defeat Hydreigon with just water moves? lel.
    Gible´s only battle before Overrated Sinnoh League was against Barry ... and lost it, and nobody whines or complains about it being weak or underdeveloped, and no, practicing Draco Meteor doesn´t count (¬_¬).

We all know Oshawott and Boldore won´t beat Hydreigon, most likely, it will be Pignite the thing here is the double standard of the fandom´s complains, you can´t be fine with Gible vs. Darkrai and getting mad with Oshawott vs. Hydreigon, you can´t be fine with Gible almost sweeping Conway with almost zero battle experience and getting mad with 3-gym Oshawott being a fall guy against Hydreigon, it does not compute.

Agree with that, I was expecting something similar that Jackson's shiny Magnemite did in the Johto league, a triangle with 3 colored orbs that hit the opponent, just with better animation.
    I actually found the whole triangle animation to be dumb.

We all know Oshawott and Boldore won´t beat Hydreigon, most likely, it will be Pignite the thing here is the double standard of the fandom´s complains, you can´t be fine with Gible vs. Darkrai and getting mad with Oshawott vs. Hydreigon, you can´t be fine with Gible almost sweeping Conway with almost zero battle experience and getting mad with 3-gym Oshawott being a fall guy against Hydreigon, it does not compute.
    Wait, the complain was about Gible facing Darkrai or swepping 2/3 of Kohei's pokemon?

Either way the dragon had a decent moveset at that time, the otter is just a little bag of water.

Imagine the rage that would've happened if Gible had defeated Darkrai, same can be considered with Osha defeating the hydra, but Gible lost, and most likely the otter is losing too, so check out your pc again cuz it does compute.

actually found the whole triangle animation to be dumb.
    But that's the animation even in the games.

Agreed. If anything, this new tri attack should be a super powered combo attack.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Wait, the complain was about Gible facing Darkrai or swepping 2/3 of Kohei's pokemon?

Either way the dragon had a decent moveset at that time, the otter is just a little bag of water.
    The complain is about the double standard of the fandom (¬_¬), everybody praises a Gible with almost zero battle experience beating a Shuckle AND a Dusknoir and have no problem with Ash deciding to use it against a trainer that HE KNOWS had a Darkrai, but, on the other hands, they despises the idea of an Oshawott with 3 gym battles being used ONCE against a Hydreigon that is not even legendary.

As for their movesets ... they´re almost the same:
    - Hydro Pump and Draco Meteor are the strongest (or almost strongest) of their types
    - Tackle and Rock Smash are both crappy moves
    - Razor Shell and Dragon Pulse are the same redundant attacks that turns out to be signature moves.
    - Dig and Aqua Jet are the only differences.

The complain is about the double standard of the fandom (¬_¬), everybody praises a Gible with almost zero battle experience beating a Shuckle AND a Dusknoir and have no problem with Ash deciding to use it against a trainer that HE KNOWS had a Darkrai, but, on the other hands, they despises the idea of an Oshawott with 3 gym battles being used ONCE against a Hydreigon that is not even legendary.

As for their movesets ... they´re almost the same:
    - Hydro Pump and Draco Meteor are the strongest (or almost strongest) of their types
    - Tackle and Rock Smash are both crappy moves
    - Razor Shell and Dragon Pulse are the same redundant attacks that turns out to be signature moves.
    - Dig and Aqua Jet are the only differences.
    You're comparing apples to oranges. Oshawott had a hundred or so episodes to do stuff and has had more fails than Gible, and more wins too...but in the beginning of the series. Oshawott has also become more of a joke and shown less in battle as BW has went on. Gible is better compared to Aipom and Snorunt/Glalie and makes more sense

I don't even get how Razor Shell is redundant...or Dragon Pulse. Also...Draco Meteor is ALOT more powerful than Hydro Pump

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast