Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Hmm... a disobedient Hydreigon, a Ferrothorn that has no known Grass or Steel moves, a Samurott with a horrible moveset, and a Riolu that may evolve (taking down Bianca's Emboar isn't all that impressive by league standards)
    Who knows what his last 2 Pokemon could be?

Hmm... a disobedient Hydreigon, a Ferrothorn that has no known Grass or Steel moves, a Samurott with a horrible moveset, and a Riolu that may evolve (taking down Bianca's Emboar isn't all that impressive by league standards)
    And to add to that, the ultimate airhead being the one to command them.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Who knows what his last 2 Pokemon could be?
    Sigilyph and Vanilluxe are fine with me.

He doesn't really need any more non 5th gen Pokémon anyway.

Riolu/Lucario is enough.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Sigilyph and Vanilluxe are fine with me.

He doesn't really need any more non 5th gen Pokémon anyway.

Riolu/Lucario is enough.
    Watch him have Gigalith... just to add another f you to all of us here
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm hoping he does have it, I doubt Boldore is evolving, and I want Gigalith to at least get some battle focus, at least with Kotetsu it can get something.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I was thinking Gigalith would be Kotetsu's. I mean when would Ash's Boldore have time to evolve? There is a Gigalith on the December Calendar and Ash will have 3 opponents in December. One is a COTD which will likely not take long and I don't see an evolution happening there. We know Boldore isn't going to be used against Stephan. And would they really have Boldore and Riolu evolve during the same battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I was thinking Gigalith would be Kotetsu's. I mean when would Ash's Boldore have time to evolve? There is a Gigalith on the December Calendar and Ash will have 3 opponents in December. One is a COTD which will likely not take long and I don't see an evolution happening there. We know Boldore isn't going to be used against Stephan. And would they really have Boldore and Riolu evolve during the same battle?
    That would mean that Calender we got for December would mainly represent Kotesu... not that I have a problem with that, but that was the last hope for Ash to own one more fully evolved Pokemon, as Seismitoad merchandise is non existent at this time
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Why won't Ash's Boldore evolve anyways?

Ash vs Gary Silver Conference.

Check.

Your move.
    When Ash captured Sewaddle it's pokeball was locked, if Pika weren't to count any more it'd stay as is.
    Why won't Ash's Boldore evolve anyways?
    It need to evolve by trade, they've introduced trade evolution in, there's no way there's going to be 2 evo's in 1 battle, stuff like that :P
    It's just highly unlikely and IMO not gonna happen.
    In fact IMO nothing's gonna evolve til the league is done with.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Ok, I can't be the only one who thinks Kotesu will be the worst league rival yet.

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    When Ash captured Sewaddle it's pokeball was locked, if Pika weren't to count any more it'd stay as is.
    What does that have to do with Ash using 6 Pokémon against Gary none of them being Pikachu.

I didn't say Pikachu didn't count, but it can be ignored. I'm sure Juniper, or some league official, maybe even Nurse Joy could unlock a "7th" Poke ball for sole purpose of Ash using 6 other Pokémon.

On top of that, I'm sure Ash could "rotate" Pikachu's Poke ball (sans Pikachu), and still have it count.

If Ash does rotate Pikachu's Poke ball, Pikachu will become temporarily void, and won't count as a Pokémon Ash can use. It'll become his unofficial Pokémon he can't use in official battles.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ok, I can't be the only one who thinks Kotesu will be the worst league rival yet.
    He's not bad, but he's definitely coming to snatch Tobias' trolling title now that we know he'll have Hydreigon. Add that to his other powerful Pokemon (Samurott, Ferrothorn and soon-to-be Lucario) and you've got a powerful opponent for Ash. I have no idea how Ash will get out of this one (well one, DEM, but that definitely won't happen this time *whistles*).

Given that he's portrayed as dumber then Ash... his team definitely doesn't show it.

Hasn't Ash used Pika in all the Unova gyms?

Does he really need to be use in all his major battles this region?

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is I hope Pika isn't used in this battle.
    Last edited by Interference; 22nd November 2012 at 8:25 AM.

Pikachu wasn't used in the 2nd, 5th, 7th gym. It's worse than Sinnoh (but better than Johto )

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    Pikachu wasn't used in the 2nd, 5th, 7th gym. It's worse than Sinnoh (but better than Johto )
    It's also better than Hoenn and Kanto. People give BW way too much crap for the Pika usage, just because we're coming off of DP.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Why would he be!? nothing indicates that! He has a pretty solid team, some pokes we wanted to see fight since BW started!
    I personally can't wait for him and Ash to get it on!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

What does that have to do with Ash using 6 Pokémon against Gary none of them being Pikachu.

I didn't say Pikachu didn't count, but it can be ignored. I'm sure Juniper, or some league official, maybe even Nurse Joy could unlock a "7th" Poke ball for sole purpose of Ash using 6 other Pokémon.

On top of that, I'm sure Ash could "rotate" Pikachu's Poke ball (sans Pikachu), and still have it count.

If Ash does rotate Pikachu's Poke ball, Pikachu will become temporarily void, and won't count as a Pokémon Ash can use. It'll become his unofficial Pokémon he can't use in official battles.
    That was back in Jhoto anyway. Times have changed..
    Considering they actually introduced rotation and stuck to it, I highly doubt Pika's being rotated off for anything.
    If Pikachu could be ignored Ash should and could always carry 7 pokemon with him :P
    But Dawn had a total of 6 with Piplup out of it's ball all the time.
    What has Ash done with that pokeball anyway? 0_o
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    That was back in Jhoto anyway. Times have changed..
    You mean Johto, the one series where they actually bothered to have Ash rotate his Pokémon outside Unova.

If Pikachu could be ignored Ash should and could always carry 7 pokemon with him :P
    Like I said, Pikachu would be unofficial, Ash would not be able to use it for battles, and it would be the equivalent of using a Pokémon illegally.

Thats a pretty stupid statement, care to state your reasons.

And if those reason are:

-He came late
    -Hes beating Belle
    -He has Riolo and Samurott

They aren't justified to make a character a bad character, the sense I have is that most people that don't have him for a stupid reason enjoy his character.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Thats a pretty stupid statement, care to state your reasons.

And if those reason are:

-He came late
    -Hes beating Belle
    -He has Riolo and Samurott

They aren't justified to make a character a bad character, the sense I have is that most people that don't have him for a stupid reason enjoy his character.
    I fail to see how not liking his Pokémon choices, and he's beating Bianca so early are stupid reasons for not liking him.

I don't hate him for beating Belle, I just wish she could have faced him later somehow, another round further in would have been nice.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I don't hate him for beating Belle, I just wish she could have faced him later somehow, another round further in would have been nice.
    agreed. They could have saved this for the 3 vs 3 round at least. That way, it could be their three pokemon that we are used to seeing.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Honestly I can not stand that guy. He not even got some powerful pokemon and freaking sazandora, but became the most dumb character in the all franchise. He thought that Unove League will take place in the Ecruteak, choose riolu for battle when it can`t be on the gym battlefield, forgot to register for the League. Ash, Barry and Bianca are genius comparing to him.
    I guess his name in the dub will be Moron. It perfectly suits him.
    Sure, who doesn't want Trip to be in a swimsuit sitting on beach chair, sipping a very tropical drink wearing sunglasses, and asking league participants if they've lost yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    agreed. They could have saved this for the 3 vs 3 round at least. That way, it could be their three pokemon that we are used to seeing.
    Yeah I just don't get it, Kotetsu will more than likely be battling a COTD the same round as Ash vs Stephan.

I get that maybe they didn't want to have ONE too many rival scenes.

But it is really insulting that Bianca is losing in a round she didn't have to.

Bianca and Kotesu could've battled random characters, then battled each other, then Kotetsu could've battled Ash.

Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast