Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    IMO, we should come up with a fake localised name for Kotetsu since "Kotetsu" sounds crummy.
    Let's call him ritchie
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Let's call him ritchie
    This would not only be awesome (really it would) but it would be the biggest troll move the writers ever done.

Let's call him ritchie
    Some prefer Barry, and some Bianca, and some even Morrison. Let's all vote on K-Ash, kay?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Let's call him ritchie
    This would not only be awesome (really it would) but it would be the biggest troll move the writers ever done.
    This statement has so much truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This statement has so much truth in it.
    IKR? Think about some of the Kotetsu's fan reaction that would be seen (not being offensive or nuthin).

Kotetsu isn't Ritchie. Ritchie isn't Kotetsu. Quit whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Well...they do have certain similarities. Although this time Kotetsu has the fully evolved form of a Pokemon Ash owns
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well...they do have certain similarities. Although this time Kotetsu has the fully evolved form of a Pokemon Ash owns
    How do they have similarities? The fact that they are both rivals met before the League who beat Ash?

Imo, Ritchie was pretty bland. Kotetsu is much more amusing and lively than Ritchie ever was.

But I wasn't the one who started it, HoennDreamer did, I just agreed on the name.

And for the record, I wasn't whining, just was thinking of a name to replace Kotetsu but Richie was mentioned.

But I wasn't the one who started it, HoennDreamer did, I just agreed on the name.

And for the record, I wasn't whining, just was thinking of a name to replace Kotetsu but Richie was mentioned.
    I'm not specifically talking about you, i mean everybody who's calling Kotetsu Ritchie, it's ridiculous.

How do they have similarities? The fact that they are both rivals met before the League who beat Ash?
    The fact that both share the same personality XD Tho Kotetsu is far more dense then Ash
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't even find Kotetsu to be that similar to Ash, so the Ritchie thing makes little sense. I find that he's more like Barry and Morrison actually..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I don't even find Kotetsu to be that similar to Ash, so the Ritchie thing makes little sense. I find that he's more like Barry and Morrison actually..
    I agree, Kotetsu has some similarities to Ash, but far more to Barry and Morrison.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I agree, Kotetsu has some similarities to Ash, but far more to Barry and Morrison.
    I thought Bianca was more like Barry

I still think that if Richie had come around later on in the series like after Johto then he would have had a little more personality. Everyone was kind of Bland for the first bunch of episodes. We had the Ash and Misty Reactions to be on a different level than anything else....then Team Rocket got more animated as well....

But now we are getting a little bit more Character in the Rivals....which is always welcomed....So to say Kotetsu is anything like Richie is a bit weird....he has some Unique Traits....but some similarities to being Excited like Barry and Morrison.....

Plus i think hes a little crazy and scatterbrained which is kind of nice to see in a rival......Next thing i think they should have a character who has ADD as a pokemon Trainer...that would be awesome.

Bianca was a lot like Barry, yes, that doesn't mean Kotetsu isn't too. They both are quite similar to him.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Bianca was a lot like Barry, yes, that doesn't mean Kotetsu isn't too. They both are quite similar to him.
    Only thing I see similar between Kotetsu and Barry is their energy

Only thing I see similar between Kotetsu and Barry is their energy
    Yeah kotetsu can actually win without a massive advantage. Using an empoleon vs a gible is just overkill lol.

Yeah kotetsu can actually win without a massive advantage. Using an empoleon vs a gible is just overkill lol.
    Gible did hold a semi-advantage though in terms of typing and it did have two super effective moves. It just didn't stand a chance because of how much focus Barry put into raising his Empoleon

The fact that both share the same personality XD Tho Kotetsu is far more dense then Ash
    Oh you're talking about Kotetsu being like Ash? I thought you meant Ritchie and Kotetsu being similar. Hmm even so I still don't think so though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I agree, he's almost identical to Barry apart from he is even more stupid.

I might as well say that Kotetsu seems more like Morrison than Ritchie now that I think about it. I mean, they both forgot to sign up for the League, they both have fully evolved water starters, they both have fully evolved steel types and own a steel type as a starter, they both have that lame Pokemon that can fly (Gligar and Swanna), and they can be just as ignorant as Ash can be at times.

Switching the topic

I think this battle, although with some of the weirdest team lineups, might take the title of best battle of the season (so every battle since the beginning of BWS2)

Just the preview draws a ton of excitement for me, it just looks that good. I'm happy that the animators changed Tri Attack's battle animation, making it look epic for once. Just gonna make some battle speculation after seeing the trailer...

Hydreigon VS Oshawott = Hydreigon
    Hydreigon VS Boldore = Hydreigon
    Hydreigon VS Pignite = Pignite
    Samurott VS Pignite = Pignite recalled
    Samurott VS Pikachu = Pikachu
    Swanna VS Pikachu = Pikachu
    Cue the scene where Kotetsu thinks the battle is over since he's lost 3 PkMn.
    Ferrothorn VS Pikachu = Pikachu recalled
    Ferrothorn VS Pignite = Pignite
    ??? VS Pignite = ???
    ??? VS Unfezant = Unfezant
    Riolu VS Unfezant = Riolu
    Riolu VS Snivy = Cue Force Palm of Death
    Riolu evolves, and the episode ends

This episode is going to be awesome.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 15th December 2012 at 7:50 PM.

For some reason I thin Brick break is only used to drop hydreigon out of the sky with fire pledge as the finisher.

For some reason I thin Brick break is only used to drop hydreigon out of the sky with fire pledge as the finisher.
    Considering that since the time Pignite has learned Fire Pledge, it has used that move as a finisher (and when ever it failed, Pignite has lost that match), the chances of what you said happening is definitely higher.

Now, have to wait and see whether Pokemon Smash preview would show any extra scene relating to this battle.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 15th December 2012 at 9:50 PM.

They share zip.. Perhaps both have a habit of rushing into things though.. Quite literally..

Oh you're talking about Kotetsu being like Ash? I thought you meant Ritchie and Kotetsu being similar. Hmm even so I still don't think so though.

I agree, he's almost identical to Barry apart from he is even more stupid.
    Oh, so Kotetsu is a Trip fanboy that thinks that Ash's trainingmethods aren't on par and that he will obviously lose to Trip, because Trip is like the best trainer ever, until Kotetsu realized that Trip isn't all that he thought he was when his Samurott died from Trip's Serperior, when having activated Torrent?

YEAH.. Obviously, Kotetsu and Barry are almost identical..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast