Page 93 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

  1. #2301
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    God Mijumaru had better damn well not survive Drush. I guess boldore is the league's torterra lol.

  2. #2302
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Ugh. It does look like Pignite takes out Hydreigon. Also it seems that Unfezant keeps Air Cutter. I despise that smug look in Riolu's face as it beats the girls.

    Random : PokéRadar


  3. #2303
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Ugh. I despise that smug look in Riolu's face as it beats the girls.
    So I'm not the only one who thinks that Riolu is a jerk. I wish something would beat it but I doubt that will happen
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #2304
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    God Mijumaru had better damn well not survive Drush. I guess boldore is the league's torterra lol.
    they should've evolved that piece of rock. Gigalith would only help Ash's team.

  5. #2305
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    they should've evolved that piece of rock. Gigalith would only help Ash's team.
    Not to mention that it would finally be able to showcase some expressions
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  6. #2306
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The preview showed Kotestu completely dominating Ash.

    Pignite and Pikachu are the only reason Ash is gonna survive.
    So this is essentially Ash versus Tobias 2.0 with Pignite taking the role of Sceptile basically. How reductive. I don't know what could possibly redeem this mess of a battle. Smh.

  7. #2307
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,490

    Default

    Good lord Eevee better kill that Lucario -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #2308
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So I'm not the only one who thinks that Riolu is a jerk. I wish something would beat it but I doubt that will happen
    I don't have any problem with confident people/pokemon.

  9. #2309
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    God Mijumaru had better damn well not survive Drush. I guess boldore is the league's torterra lol.
    It's not just Boldore dude... it's Leavanny, Oshawott, and possibly Snivy and Unfezant
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #2310
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I despise that smug look in Riolu's face as it beats the girls.
    I agree. Although I love Lucario, Riolu is starting to p*** me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    they should've evolved that piece of rock. Gigalith would only help Ash's team.
    Unless it became disobedient. :P

    The only thing I'm looking forward to seeing is Oshawott battling and Lucario.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  11. #2311
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's not just Boldore dude... it's Leavanny, Oshawott, and possibly Snivy and Unfezant
    So far this league has only enhanced Pikachu, Pignite, and krookodile on Ash's team....it's done nothing for anyone else.

  12. #2312
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So far this league has only enhanced Pikachu, Pignite, and krookodile on Ash's team....it's done nothing for anyone else.
    I disagree Leavanny and Palpitoad looked pretty strong.

  13. #2313
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I disagree Leavanny and Palpitoad looked pretty strong.
    Still didn't win anything, which is my main point.

  14. #2314
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So far this league has only enhanced Pikachu, Pignite, and krookodile on Ash's team....it's done nothing for anyone else.
    Probably because they are the only ones that are strong enough to desrerve being used in the league. Leavanny could also be in this club as it would probably have gotten a win if it wasn't him vs Stephan's ace.

  15. #2315
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Good lord Eevee better kill that Lucario -_-.
    It really should. That would be amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I agree. Although I love Lucario, Riolu is starting to p*** me off.
    It was one thing when it beat Bianca's Emboar but then it beats a Gigalith, and now Unfezant and Snivy with that smug look on its face. To top it all off it evolves mid-battle and knocks Ash out of the tournament. Ugh. I don't want Kotetsu to appear again and if he does, Ash better beat him in a battle.

    Random : PokéRadar


  16. #2316
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So far this league has only enhanced Pikachu, Pignite, and krookodile on Ash's team....it's done nothing for anyone else.
    And what about Scraggy? Sure he only defeated a Darumaka, but it's trainer obviously was able to get 8 badges just like Ash did and Scraggy did a barrage of attacks with ease.

    Also, if Pignite is the only one to get a new move here(Which I think it will), I don't think that I will ever be able to like the pig again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Still didn't win anything, which is my main point.
    But it only got hit by like two attacks, which I personally think counts as Leavanny looking good in the league, despite the fact that he ended up losing.

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Probably because they are the only ones that are strong enough to desrerve being used in the league. Leavanny could also be in this club as it would probably have gotten a win if it wasn't him vs Stephan's ace.
    That's just an opinion. I think all of Ash's Pokemon have their strengths in battle.
    Last edited by playerking; 15th December 2012 at 11:59 PM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  17. #2317
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It was one thing when it beat Bianca's Emboar but then it beats a Gigalith, and now Unfezant and Snivy with that smug look on its face. To top it all off it evolves mid-battle and knocks Ash out of the tournament. Ugh. I don't want Kotetsu to appear again and if he does, Ash better beat him in a battle.
    I'm fine with it beating Gigalith... but I don't know why it's capable of beating Unfezant...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  18. #2318
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It really should. That would be amazing.



    It was one thing when it beat Bianca's Emboar but then it beats a Gigalith, and now Unfezant and Snivy with that smug look on its face. To top it all off it evolves mid-battle and knocks Ash out of the tournament. Ugh. I don't want Kotetsu to appear again and if he does, Ash better beat him in a battle.
    It would wound't it??

    I can't stand this stupid little punk anymore -_-. Kotetsu needs to GTFO!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #2319
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    And what about Scraggy? Sure he only defeated a Darumaka, but it's trainer obviously was able to get 8 badged just like Ash did and Scraggy did a barrage of attacks with ease.

    Also, if Pignite is the only one to get a new move here(Which I think it will), I don't think that I will ever be able to like the pig again.
    Oshawott got a move onscreen so it gives him less of a chance to get a move.

    Unfezant is getting a new move.

    No idea about Boldore or Snivy.

    Thats no reason to hate Pignite seriously playerking, you have no reason to hate it actually.

  20. #2320
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    And what about Scraggy? Sure he only defeated a Darumaka, but it's trainer obviously was able to get 8 badged just like Ash did and Scraggy did a barrage of attacks with ease.

    Also, if Pignite is the only one to get a new move here(Which I think it will), I don't think that I will ever be able to like the pig again.



    But it only got hit by like two attacks, which I personally think counts as Leavanny looking good in the league, despite the fact that he ended up losing.



    That's just an opinion. I think all of Ash's Pokemon have their strengths in battle.
    Oh come off it -_-, you've hated Pignite since day 1 so hush.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #2321
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Thats no reason to hate Pignite seriously playerking, you have no reason to hate it actually.
    There is a reason, but you'll just say it's because he lost the last time he showed up where everything that's losing (minus Oshawott) didn't
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  22. #2322
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oshawott got a move onscreen so it gives him less of a chance to get a move.

    Unfezant is getting a new move.

    No idea about Boldore or Snivy.

    Thats no reason to hate Pignite seriously playerking, you have no reason to hate it actually.
    Oh yeah, then at least I won't hate this battle so much.

    Yes it is, because I hate it's attention over the other Pokemon, battle wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh come off it -_-, you've hated Pignite since day 1 so hush.
    Incorrect.

    Go look through my old posts.

    I've liked Tepig when it was an equal frequent battler with Oshawott.

    My hatred slowly rose when it got Flamethrower and then when it evolved I hated it more.

    So yeah, not true.
    Last edited by playerking; 16th December 2012 at 12:03 AM.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  23. #2323
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    I hope Pignite also slays Kotetsu's 6th pokemon. The writers finally realized what a dumb mistake the junior cup was and are trying to set things right.

  24. #2324
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,685

    Default

    I'm going to kick that Riolu to be honest. It's so overly glorified just like the rest of its species and to make matters worse, it's going to evolve and become Pikachu's final League opponent. I've never wanted Pikachu to beat a Pokemon more than I do right now even if it'll never happen. Brb, gonna go have myself another cry. I'll be mourning this anime.

  25. #2325
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,156

    Default

    My dislike for the aura-jackal line grows!

    You know, i'm really getting bored of complaining, but they don't exactly make it easy to stop..

Page 93 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •