Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There is a reason, but you'll just say it's because he lost the last time he showed up where everything that's losing (minus Oshawott) didn't
    So people hate on Pikachu and now on Pignite too?

I already said the pokemon that needed a win more here is Oshawott.

I'm talking about playerking general hate for Pignite because it evolved and Oshawott didn't though.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I hope Pignite also slays Kotetsu's 6th pokemon. The writers finally realized what a dumb mistake the junior cup was and are trying to set things right.
    Pignite's already getting most of the attention here anyway. Why make matters worse? This is turning out to be exactly what I was afraid it would become; just another tournament that glorifies Gary Stu's like Kotetsu and Fire Starters like Pignite. Like someone else said, the writers make it hard for me to stop complaining about the quality of this show.

Oh Oshawott. That is the worst way to get KO'ed. Well, that is if he does get KO'ed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    My dislike for the aura-jackal line grows!

You know, i'm really getting bored of complaining, but they don't exactly make it easy to stop..
    I have a feeling Pikachu beats Lucario but still loses to the 6th Pokemon if Kotetsu is even using it. This is probably the best we can get.

Also, while I like the "aura-jackal" line, I completely dislike Kotetsu and his Riolu because the first rubbed his personality on the latter. I'm going to wish absolute murder on them both if Lucario doesn't get mature.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh Oshawott. That is the worst way to get KO'ed. Well, that is if he does get KO'ed that way.
    Trubbish likes this post.

I'll literally die of laughter if one of them shows up after the battle and thanks hydreigon

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

I'm talking about playerking general hate for Pignite because it evolved and Oshawott didn't though.
    Pepsi, it's fine with knowing a Pokemon is likely always gonna battle... but did Pikachu and Pignite really need more then one win each in this battle? Wouldn't it be better to prove Ash's non evolved Pokemon and Unfezant are capable instead of making it look like their trying (but really not at all). I don't believe in this group effort crap... unless we were all working at the same time, a lost is a lost. Even though Leavanny did most of the work, it cannot recieve credit for Krookodile ultimately beating Sawk, just like Oshawott and Boldore cannot recieve credit for Pignite ultimately beating Hydreigon
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 16th December 2012 at 12:10 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

It's more than that.

Plus I still think it shouldn't have. Ash has had 3 fire starters that evolved and Oshawott and Tepig were so tied near the beginning, but no, they just let Tepig evolve even with the battles, wins and attention that Oshawott got. Maybe it was because Oshawott is marketable, but then, why give it more wins and battles?

It just annoys me and I have every single right to be annoyed and honestly I find it annoying when people imply that I shouldn't, when I see the same people also complaining about other stuff.

If he doesn't get KO'ed with that move I'll be really shocked.
    Last edited by playerking; 16th December 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Pepsi, it's fine with knowing a Pokemon is likely always gonna battle... but did Pikachu and Pignite really need more the one win each in this battle? Wouldn't it be better to prove Ash's non evolved Pokemon and Unfezant are capable instead of making it look like their trying (but really not at all)

They didn't, we talked about this yesterday and I said they didn't.

I'm saying you don't have to hate on it, its not confirmed yet if Unfezant gets a win or not or if Pignite beats Hydreigon and Ferrothorn, even if it looks that way rigth now, we still don't know who beats the last pokemon Kotetsu has.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    It's more than that.

Plus I still think it shouldn't have. Ash has had 3 fire starters that evolved and Oshawott and Tepig were so tied near the beginning, but no, they just let Tepig evolve even with the battles, wins and attention that Oshawott got. Maybe it was because Oshawott is marketable, but then, why give it more wins and battles?

It just annoys me and I have every single right to be annoyed and honestly I find it annoying when people imply that I shouldn't, when I see the same people also complaining about other stuff.
    Don't hate on the character, its a freaking fictional character, hate on the writers because they dropped Oshawoot story.

There's no need to hate on a starter just because it evolved, it's getting the average amount of treatment it deserves. Not too much but not too little. Oshawott has been portrayed as weak right from the very start of the saga and anybody who disagrees seriously, just go look at it's battle log.

The fact Oshawott will most likely go without a win here does actually sadden me.. The little guy is genuinely growing on me and even though he does show up a lot, his battle appearances are so few and far between that I feel bad for him.

Oshawott and Snivy are most deserving of a win here IMO.. but watch only Pignite and Pikachu do anything. We all know Pikachu beats Swanna and Samurott, while almost definitely losing to Lucario. Then Pignite appears to be the last ditch effort against Hydreigon and faces Ferrothorn later on, so that's most likely two for him.

That leaves a single Pokémon.. the one we know nothing about and really the only Pokémon I could see defeating that (other than Pikachu and Pignite) is Unfezant, before it loses to Riolu.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    There's no need to hate on a starter just because it evolved, it's getting the average amount of treatment it deserves. Not too much but not too little. Oshawott has been portrayed as weak right from the very start of the saga and anybody who disagrees seriously, just go look at it's battle log.
    They were both weak, they both were developing then the writers dropped Oshawott story but not Tepig, yeah it makes no sense to hate it.

Oshawott isn't weak though.

And once again, I'm just telling you guys not to hate Pignite for idiotic reasons, anyone who actually reads my post and has no intent of trolling knows I wanted Oshawott to get a win here, I said Unfezant, Snivy and Boldore could afford a loss but Oshawott no.

I don't think anyone truly expected Oshawott to win against Hydreigon, but it does suck that any wins he could have attained against Kotetsu's Pokemon were made impossible the moment the writers decided to shove Pignite into the spotlight. And I'm not a "Pignite hater." It's just that it's getting extremely hard to justify him getting so many victories.

But why does it always have to be the Fire type... it's always the Fire type. The only time it wasn't was in Hoenn.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Trubbish likes this post.

I'll literally die of laughter if one of them shows up after the battle and thanks hydreigon
    You wouldn't be the only one. I'd be dying along with you.

So the summary that we have for next episode truly is for the end of this one? Do people still seriously think that the Kotesu battle will be more than 6 minuets tops next episode? Riolu evolves during the last 2 minuets of this one and Snivy tries its best to fight it until the episode end and then it loses in the first 30 seconds of next episode :/ I love how people think that Pignite will be the one to beat Hydreigon despite the fact that Boldore was showing to be battling after him... Ash could switch out Pignite then Boldore and he earns the victory then Boldore loses to Ferroseed so Ash sends out Pignite again- because I'm pretty there is no confirmation that Pignite will be beat Hydregion yet...

Either way, like the Stephan battle this episode is epic! Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore? are getting wins and their making marks for themselves as primo's in Ash's team And to all the people complaining about how Pikachu, Krokodile, and Pignite getting the most wins in this league half of you wanted Ash to bring in his Oak'ed Pokemon so he could get far and now that he's doing exactly what you wanted him to except with Infernape/Charzaird/Sceptile, ect. with his Unova team its bad? Talk about being straight up hypercritical, man -___-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't think anyone truly expected Oshawott to win against Hydreigon, but it does suck that any wins he could have attained against Kotetsu's Pokemon were made impossible the moment the writers decided to shove Pignite into the spotlight. And I'm not a "Pignite hater." It's just that it's getting extremely hard to justify him getting so many victories.
    Yeah piggy should have evolved into an emboar between the junior cup and the league. That way he can take the torch from infernape for the fully evolved fire starter who pwns half of the enemy's team and ends up winning.

That smug on Riolu's face just wants me to kill someone.

Oshawott, weak? I'm hollering so hard right now. He currently has a higher win ratio than Pignite. Sure, that'll change in this battle, but let's not act as if Oshawott is a little weakling who could never amount to anything. One win here would have been great, but it's not like I expected him to actually attain one.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    So the summary that we have for next episode truly is for the end of this one? Do people still seriously think that the Kotesu battle will be more than 6 minuets tops next episode? Riolu evolves during the last 2 minuets of this one and Snivy tries its best to fight it until the episode end and then it loses in the first 30 seconds of next episode :/ I love how people think that Pignite will be the one to beat Hydreigon despite the fact that Boldore was showing to be battling after him... Ash could switch out Pignite then Boldore and he earns the victory then Boldore loses to Ferroseed so Ash sends out Pignite again- because I'm pretty there is no confirmation that Pignite will be beat Hydregion yet...
    Boldore is shown battling before Pignite. In fact, looking at the screen at the 0:20 second marker... Ash leads with Boldore
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 16th December 2012 at 12:21 AM.

I don't have a problem with Pignite. It's one of Ash's most reliable Unova pokemon. I'm just upset that isn't league hasn't done much for anyone not named Pikachu, Pignite, or Krookodile.

It wasn't easy for me to see the likes of Oshawott, Boldore, Snivy, and Unfezant getting their butts handed to them in the preview. On top of that, I still haven't swallowed Leavanny's hard work going in vain so krookodile could take an unnecessary second win.

Hmm. I'm wondering if Attract made Tsutarja take advantage of her battle against Riolu. I feel as if that as the way she does gain the upper hand. Also, I wonder how much damage Boldore will do to Hydreigon.

Ash should have just brung Infernape, activate Blaze and sweep his butt, at least to me.

Boldore is shown battling before Pignite
    In which preview kind sir? Because the one I'm replaying over and over again shows the exact opposite unless you mean the preview from Thursday because it also hints that Boldore is used after Pignite -_- You should re-watch the trailer if you dont see what I see...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Hmm. I'm wondering if Attract made Tsutarja take advantage of her battle against Riolu. I feel as if that as the way she does gain the upper hand. Also, I wonder how much damage Boldore will do to Hydreigon.
    Not much considering Boldore is Ash's lead

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    In which preview kind sir? Because the one I'm replaying over and over again shows the exact opposite unless you mean the preview from Thursday because it also hints that Boldore is used after Pignite -_- You should re-watch the trailer if you dont see what I see...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcUUNP2BcIE Look at the screen at 20 seconds

People on here are so sexist lol. When Snivy acts all smug and superior people love her. When Riolu has that look people hate it. I can only conclude that it is because Riolu is a male and people are discriminating against him.

Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast