Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2787

Thread: BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Why does Ash think Oshawott stood any chance against Hydreigon if Boldore didn't?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Nope, all it said was Kotetsu thought the match was over
    Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Why does Ash think Oshawott stood any chance against Hydreigon if Boldore didn't?
    Um... maybe because he believe in the power of friendship? Or because he hope to rely on a Razor Shell defense drop, after witnessing Samurott's one? ...nah! Unless is because of Oshawott having an Ice- or Bug-type move, I don't know.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 16th December 2012 at 12:47 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

That I'm thinking about as well. I don't think he popped out accidentally, because he wanted Oshawott to participate. But, knowing Ash, type doesn't matter to him sometimes. :/

Conveniently learned Ice Beam?

Isn't it obvious dude? Mijumaru is the most KAWAII DESU pokemon in unova.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    I'm not seeing it as that unconveinent...Riolu evolves through friendship.
    Through domestic violence more like since he's beating female Pokemon left and right like it's a work out for him. Smh.

I have no explanation for that aside from the usual "Ash doesn't think" excuse. It's almost like he got frustrated and chose a Pokemon at random. Poor Oshawott was doomed from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Arrogant, smug, whatever you like to call it, I just love that kind of attitude on Pokémon.
    ...You completely missed the point.
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th December 2012 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's not confidence, Raptor; Riolu's just being an A-hole. It wouldn't bother me if he were just beating Ash's Pokemon; it's the fact that he's enjoying their suffering that is making my blood boil. And yes, I realize that several things get my blood boiling these days, but Riolu's arrogance is sickening.
    Arrogant or smug, whatever you prefer to call it, I just love seeing that kind of attitude on Pokémon. It's one of my top favourite types of personalities.

Also I do often enjoy sadistic moments. Kotetsu's battling style seems rather head on (and sometimes brutal) it makes Hydreigon kind of fitting for him.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 16th December 2012 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Conveniently learned Ice Beam?
    That's the only explanation I can think off... but I don't know if it really did. Ash should have borrowed Burgundy's Dewott XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They were both weak, they both were developing then the writers dropped Oshawott story but not Tepig, yeah it makes no sense to hate it.

Oshawott isn't weak though.

And once again, I'm just telling you guys not to hate Pignite for idiotic reasons, anyone who actually reads my post and has no intent of trolling knows I wanted Oshawott to get a win here, I said Unfezant, Snivy and Boldore could afford a loss but Oshawott no.
    It makes no sense to hate it? That's pretty subjective. Myself and others could say that it makes a lot of sense.

Idiotic reason? I don't think it's idiotic to hate Pignite because he evolved even though Oshawott started getting more wins, less losses and and more battles as the series went on near the middle of the series so far. If it's because they want to keep it as an Oshawott, then why would they have had him getting more wins and battles than most of Ash's other Pokemon.

But as I said, I'm allowed to hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    There's no need to hate on a starter just because it evolved, it's getting the average amount of treatment it deserves. Not too much but not too little. Oshawott has been portrayed as weak right from the very start of the saga and anybody who disagrees seriously, just go look at it's battle log.
    I and everyone else can hate or like whatever we please.

Oshawott weak from the start? The Pokemon that's first battle(all be it, not with Ash) on screen was blasting back Jessie's Woobat?

Plus, Oshawott and Tepig, especially near the start have had about the same wins, losses, ties and overall, battles.

I don't think anyone truly expected Oshawott to win against Hydreigon, but it does suck that any wins he could have attained against Kotetsu's Pokemon were made impossible the moment the writers decided to shove Pignite into the spotlight. And I'm not a "Pignite hater." It's just that it's getting extremely hard to justify him getting so many victories.
    Same here.

Though my main beef with Oshawott likely losing to Hydreigon is that Hydreigon is his secret weapon according to the title and probably one of his strongest Pokemon.

If Oshawott were to lose to a Pokemon like Samurott(it's 2nd evolved form) or Ferrothorn(a Pokemon that is strong against him, type wise) I'd be okay about it.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    That smug on Riolu's face just wants me to kill someone.
    I sort of agree, but instead of kill, it makes me want to punch a random person on the street.

And I'd also like to see those Trubbish again here, thanking Hydreigon no matter how bad the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    People on here are so sexist lol. When Snivy acts all smug and superior people love her. When Riolu has that look people hate it. I can only conclude that it is because Riolu is a male and people are discriminating against him.
    I don't like it when Snivy does it either.

Is this sarcasm? Because I've never understand where people got the whole "smug" thing out of Snivy; she's just very prideful, which isn't even a bad thing. Riolu on the other hand, thinks he's the shiz and will probably receive an ego boost when he evolves. He's essentially like Kotetsu. This is the last thing we needed right now.
    Really? I always saw it as being smug, or at least her having so much pride that it comes off as smug.

Always, what if Riolu is just prideful?

It goes Boldore, then Oshawott, then Pignite
    Unless Pignite gets recalled, which I don't think will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I seriously hope this is trolling... Because Pignite is doing just that now and people have a problem with it. Tsk.

Ah, My bad :/ I guess Boldore does get beaten by Hydreigon... Oh well, at least Pignite owns the Dragon just like Infernape did to most of Paul's team Its a shame how people put double standards on different Pokemon just because they dont like them...
    I don't think I've seen much of people literally wanting Infernape to be here.

Well, at least, I don't want that.

Maybe because Boldore probably weakened Hydreigon and that Oshawott and Boldore have different strengths and weaknesses.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I know you mean well, but I don't see Lucario losing. It's getting so much attention and glorification in the next episode that it's victory over Pikachu is practically confirmed. How I wish Pikachu could slay him and leave him to die on the battlefield, but that will never happen and we're going to have to deal with reality. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take my leave before Oshawott's loss to Hydreigon and Riolu's arrogance cause me to hit the bottle.
    People are surely assuming that Pikachu is getting smacked around by Swanna and Samurott, but something also tells me that he's not even getting badly damaged. If this is the case, I'd see that he gets to be even against Lucario.

Like I said before, this is just too suspiciously convenient for Kotetsu, not to mention that this whole two-parter as a whole is just too much to lead Ash to defeat in the end. Given the facts we've brought up before, Virgil is not wasting his time fighting Kotetsu at all. I predict that an unlikely event is going to stop Kotetsu from putting up those sickening faces of his.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

When Riolu grabbed Snivy's tail, it suddenly turned from me liking him to the most hated thing I ever saw in a while.

Through domestic violence more like since he's beating female Pokemon left and right like it's a work out for him. Smh.
    He beat emboar :P..who is male.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

When Riolu grabbed Snivy's tail, it suddenly turned from me liking him to the most hated thing I ever saw in a while.
    Then I wasn't the only one. But, I didn't get angry. I just got a little twitch in my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Maybe because Boldore probably weakened Hydreigon and that Oshawott and Boldore have different strengths and weaknesses.
    Don't get me wrong, Oshawott has slowly become one of my favorites, it's just I don't know why it was sent into it's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Than I wasn't the only one. But, I didn't get angry. I just got a little twitch in my eye.
    I twitched too, I didn't rob a car or anything. Lucario must pay.

I hate seeing my favorite Pokemon get pwned like that. Wonder why they're up in the air anyway... or more importantly, why Kotetsu is having Riolu fight underhandedly

I know you mean well, but I don't see Lucario losing. It's getting so much attention and glorification in the next episode that it's victory over Pikachu is practically confirmed. How I wish Pikachu could slay him and leave him to die on the battlefield, but that will never happen and we're going to have to deal with reality. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take my leave before Oshawott's loss to Hydreigon and Riolu's arrogance cause me to hit the bottle.
    What? Hasnt Lucario always been shown as a beast in this anime? It would be insane for them to not make one of their most marketable Pokemon look weak, or do you really think the anime is not meant to advertise popular Pokemon? Pikachu could totally "slay" Lucario if the writers want it to but they can still make him look like a beast by beating two of Ash's Pokemon prior to losing to Pikachu. Remember Buizel vs Lucario and how they had a draw? Lucario's have lost before in the anime and seeing how this league is making Pikachu out to be powerful there's a chance that it could win against Lucario, just saying...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I hate seeing my favorite Pokemon get pwned like that. Wonder why they're up in the air anyway... or more importantly, why Kotetsu is having Riolu fight underhandedly
    Maybe Snivy tried to dodge by using Vine Whip in the air but Riolu jumps after her.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    What? Hasnt Lucario always been shown as a beast in this anime? It would be insane for them to not make one of their most marketable Pokemon look weak, or do you really think the anime is not meant to advertise popular Pokemon? Pikachu could totally "slay" Lucario if the writers want it to but they can still make him look like a beast by beating two of Ash's Pokemon prior to losing to Pikachu. Remember Buizel vs Lucario and how they had a draw? Lucario's have lost before in the anime and seeing how this league is making Pikachu out to be powerful there's a chance that it could win against Lucario, just saying...
    It's too late for that... Pikachu already lost to a Meowth

Maybe Snivy tried to dodge by using Vine Whip in the air but Riolu jumps after her.
    Thinking for a while there... I think it might have been Circle Throw given how Snivy was spinning

I twitched too, I didn't rob a car or anything. Lucario must pay.
    LIKE A BAW- *shot* Sorry I had too. ^^;
    Also, I tend to like the more smug/arrogant Pokemon because they're, usually, pretty fun to watch like Charizard was when he disobeyed Ash, and I like Snivy well enough, even though I'm more a Bayleef fan Dun kill me please Mist D8 *blame my nostalgia towards the Chikorita line, I love em' *, and I don't hate Oshawott like a few people here do, so I think I'll like Riolu well enough, but who knows, eh ^^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

And to be fair, it was about time Pikachu showed the power he should've stayed with all these episodes. It's just fitting that he defeats three Pokemon in this fight to lessen the accumulated anger everybody here has for Kotetsu.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    LIKE A BAW- *shot* Sorry I had too. ^^;
    Also, I tend to like the more smug/arrogant Pokemon because they're, usually, pretty fun to watch like Charizard was when he disobeyed Ash, and I like Snivy well enough, even though I'm more a Bayleef fan Dun kill me please Mist D8 *blame my nostalgia towards the Chikorita line, I love em' *, and I don't hate Oshawott like a few people here do, so I think I'll like Riolu well enough, but who knows, eh ^^;
    I don't think disobedient means there arrogant Raspbyrrl

Don't get me wrong, Oshawott has slowly become one of my favorites, it's just I don't know why it was sent into it's death.
    Maybe Ash is a sadist and he wants to see Oshawott in pain. O_o

I just hope his battle is at least 2 minutes long and that he uses all of his moves.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I don't think disobedient means there arrogant Raspbyrrl
    ...Maybe I need to rewatch Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto then cuz I could of sworn Charizard had some arrogant moments. D8 At least from what I remember, it's been years since I've seen the original series ^^;
    P.S it's Raspberyl by the way. :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I read about it before seeing it and I was bothered by it. When I finally saw it I almost broke my iPad. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in this anime. I'm still shaking with rage and I'll probably never get over this. I consider myself a champion of female activism and today the anime confirmed that I have more work to do. That the writers would make Riolu into a sadist is disgraceful and they deserve to be sued for their disgusting sense of humor.

Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast