Thread: .:: Shippers Secret Santa 2015 ::.

Talking .:: Shippers Secret Santa 2015 ::.

Art in banner and banner itself made by yours truly. ;]
    Currently: Awaiting Participants' Submissions

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welcome to the Shippers Secret Santa!! This is an annual shipping gift exchange between members of the Shippers Community. After approved by your shipping goddess, xEryChan, I, Sweet May, shall be hosting this event yet again! Let's get the introduction done with.

So as mentioned, this will be a gift exchange between members of the forum, especially those who sign up for this event. You will be given a random participant to create a shipping fanwork-related present for. There will be signups for the entire month of October. The content of the gift will lie on your skills of writing and/or art (graphics or drawing) and the assigned participant's shipping preferences. Gifts are to be submitted by the middle of December so that they can be posted here on Christmas Day.

There is a huuuuge detail that must be known about this event though and that is that the gift must remain anonymous! That means that whatever you decide to create must not be uploaded anywhere else until the event is over or the presents have all been posted. You also cannot tell anyone who you got or pester anyone over who is your Secret Santa. You'll ruin the fun and the point of this event is to have fun and aren't surprises fun?!

Now for some breakup of my wall of text:

Rules+++

1. Anybody can join! Just fill the form out below and you are automatically in!! I will update the thread as soon as possible.
    2. By joining this event, you are committed to giving somebody a present you have made.
    3. The gift you create your assigned member has to be at least one of the following mediums: fanfiction (one-shot and/or multi-chaptered fic), graphics (banner, a set of 3 icons, and/or a wallpaper), art (digital/traditional and/or comic), and/or video (AMV)
    4. Please be responsible of the dates to prevent any problems in the future.
    5. If, for any reason or time during the event that you are unable to participate anymore, please PM me about it asap. There will be no extensions this time.
    6. Do not insult ANY shipping or character or person as it is really rude and actually against the forum rules. Be considerate of your assigned member's shipping preferences!
    7. Do not upload your created works anywhere on the forums and outside of the forums until after the gifts have been posted on this thread! In addition, submitted gifts cannot contain a watermark or any indication that this gift is from you. I will try to post everything in the earliest hours so that you can then post it on your profile(s).
    8. Any other questions, feel free to post here or send me a PM!

Form+++

Copy the text inside the box, and answer the questions. If you are confused, feel free to ask!
    The "Gift Preference" part asks whether you would want fics or art more as a present.

HTML Code:
    [B]Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:[/B]
    [B]Your Top 5 Pokemon Shippings:[/B]
    [B]Your 3 Top Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional):[/B]
    [B]Gift Preference?[/B]
    [B]Anything else you want to say?[/B]

Dates+++

Assignment Period: November 1st 12:00 AM~11:59PM PST
    Gift Creation Period: November 2nd 12:00AM to December 15th 11:59PM PST
    Gift Posting Period: December 25th 12:00AM~11:59PM PST

Participants+++

1. xEryChan
    2. American--Pi
    3. Kiryn
    4. Kutie Pie
    5. HoundoomFan
    6. JetshipperKekkaishi
    7. ChloboShoka
    8. Satoshi & Touko
    9. raichu27
    10. Moonlight Starlight
    11. Meowth City
    12. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I think that's about it. Let's have a great holiday year filled with shipping!! ♥ ♥ ♥
    Last edited by Sweet May; 9th December 2015 at 6:22 PM.
    Contest&Amour
    x-------------------x

Glad to see this is up, I'll go ahead and sticky it for you. Might as well get my sign up in now as well.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hi, I'm xEryChan but you can call me Ery if you want to, I don't mind. I like to write and create things. Also, I'm a supporter of many different pairings.

Your Top 5 Pokemon Ships:
    Specialshipping (Red x Yellow) ~OTP~
    PreciousMetalshipping (Silver x Gold)
    Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
    Hoennshipping (Brendan x May)
    Transceivershipping (Nate x Yancy)

Your Top 3 Non-Pokemon Ships:
    Davis Motomiya x Kari Kamiya (Digimon)
    Usagi Tsukino x Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon)
    Kukai Soma x Utau Hoshina (Shugo Chara!)

Gift Preference? I would prefer a graphic or a fan art but I'll still love whatever I get regardless.

Anything else you want to say? Thank you all for making event possible. This has always been one of my favorite events on these forums and ai'm loking forward to participating this year. Also, a very big thanks to Sweet May for hosting this event. You rock, SM!
    Last edited by xEryChan; 17th October 2015 at 1:58 AM.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hey, I'm American--Pi, but you may call me Pi. I draw and write. I like a lot of things and ship a lot of ships.
    Your Top 5 Pokemon Shippings:
    1.) DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca)
    2.) FatherlyShipping (Falkner x Janine)
    3.) SoulSilverShipping (Silver x Lyra)
    4.) PokeShipping (Ash x Misty)
    5.) AppealShipping (Zoey x Dawn)
    Your 3 Top Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional):
    1.) Fedal (Roger Federer x Rafael Nadal, RPS)
    2.) MSN (Lionel Messi x Luis Suarez x Neymar Jr., RPS)
    3.) Leafpool x Mothwing, Warrior Cats
    Gift Preference? I'd love to receive an artwork.
    Anything else you want to say? I'd love to create an artwork to give to someone. In other words, I hope to draw something for someone and receive a drawing in return.

I'm so looking forward to this~
    Last edited by American--Pi; 5th October 2015 at 10:17 PM.

Yay!! A big thank you to xEryChan for sticking the post! ^__^

I am also looking forward to this, American--Pi! All the years have been pretty great so I can only hope this year will be super duper amazing~ Thank you for joining too!!

I have added both to the list.
    Contest&Amour
    x-------------------x

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hi there, I'm Kiryn! Or you can just call me K, if you prefer to go for the simplest route. XD
    (I'm just picking the ships I'd most want to receive gifts for...my actual list is in my sig! XD)
    1) Palletshipping (Ash/Gary) -my Pokeani OTP~
    2) Appealshipping (Dawn/Zoey)
    3) DragonQueensShipping (May/Lisia/Zinnia) - from the ORAS games (I'm also cool with any of the subsets, if all three of them together are too much XD; i.e, if you just want to do May/Lisia, etc ^^)
    4) Originshipping (Steven/Wallace)
    5) Diodeshipping (Ash/Clemont)
    Well then. My Top 3 OTPs of all time are the following:
    1) Remus/Sirius (aka Wolfstar, from the Harry Potter series)
    2) Dean/Castiel (aka Destiel, from the tv show Supernatural)
    3) Terra/Cinderella (aka Terrella, from the video game series Kingdom Hearts, specifically Birth by Sleep)
    Gift Preference? I'm good with anything!
    Anything else you want to say? Well, I'll probably be writing some kind of fanfiction (as I have zero talent in all other arenas XD), so....just putting that out there. :P
    Last edited by Kiryn; 2nd October 2015 at 7:13 AM.

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2
    Spin-off Games I own: Explorers of Sky, Guardian Signs, Conquest, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Blue & Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: I'm Kutie Pie, though I do go by KP as well, and I like to draw and write. I've been a regular (if you want to call it that) contributor to shipping at least since I think 2008, although I got more into it around 2010.

1) Mewshipping (Mewtwo/Mew)
    2) Pokeshipping (Ash/Misty)
    3) Rocketshipping (James/Jessie)
    4) LunarEclipseshipping (Darkrai/Cresselia)
    5) AegisShipping (Darkrai/Alice—although I'm more for Darkrai/Alicia)

1) Wizardmon/Gatomon (Digimon)
    2) Ryuuko/Senketsu (Kill la Kill)
    3) Kyo/Tohru (Fruits Basket)

Gift Preference? Art or fan fiction is fine by me. If you're writing fan fiction, no less than 800 words. If you're doing art, please no stock images.

Anything else you want to say? Like with previous years, we're here to have fun, but there's still room to grow and better our skills. I'm curious as to how much of a difference a year has made.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2015 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: I'm Houndoomfan, though you can call me mel. I ship a lot of things
    1.palletshipping (ash & gary)
    2. PreciousMetalshipping (Silver & Gold)
    3. BrightTomorrowShipping (Calem & Shauna)
    4. Sailorshipping (Archie & matt)
    5. firsttrainershipping (red & kris/crystal)
    1.wishshipping (yugi & Joey from yugioh)
    2. Hector & Lynn from fire emblem (7)
    3.taang (aang & Toph from avatar, the last airbender)
    Gift Preference? I'm fine with anything
    Anything else you want to say? Wish I can do a fan fiction peps, but I have a crummy tablet that has evil auto-correct and wouldn't be able to save it anywhere non-public... though I still can't wait to get started

Hey, just wondering, after I've posted my form... Can I change it before the sign-up deadline is over? I just want to modify my top non-Pokémon ships (I'm starting to ship Leafpool and Mothwing from Warrior Cats a lot. :P).

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:
    Hello...My name is Brett. :3 I love Anime and Video Games. My favorites is High School DxD and Persona
    1)Jetshipping: Hilbert x Skyla
    2)Amourshipping: Ash x Serena
    3)Agencyshipping: Black x White
    4)Egoshipping:Gary x Misty
    1) Yu Narukami x Rise Kujiwaka-Persona 4
    2) Issei Hyoudou x Rias Gremory - High School DxD
    3)Nagisa x Mizuki - Classroom Crisis
    Gift Preference?
    Anything is fine
    Anything else you want to say?
    Just have fun with it. :3. And I'm more of a fanfic writer.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 5th October 2015 at 3:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Hey, just wondering, after I've posted my form... Can I change it before the sign-up deadline is over? I just want to modify my top non-Pokémon ships (I'm starting to ship Leafpool and Mothwing from Warrior Cats a lot. :P).
    Yes you can edit the form before the sign ups are over! Thank you for asking. =]

Also I've added everybody else to the list. Thank you for signing up!
    Contest&Amour
    x-------------------x

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:My name is Chloe! I like travelling, listening to music and also writing and reading. I also like to collect any anime/manga merchandise that interests or appeals to me and love my gaming. My favourite bands are Depeche Mode, Nightwish, Within Temptation and Babymetal.
    1. Wishfulshippping (Cilan/Iris)
    2. Appealshipping (Dawn/Zoey)
    3. Pendragonshipping (Lance/Iris)
    4. RestlessShipping (Silver/Iris)
    5. Most Ash ships.
    1. Naruto x Hinata (Naruto)
    2. Maya x Franziska (Ace Attorney)
    3. Takeru x Hikari (Digimon)
    Gift Preference? I don't really have a preference.
    Anything else you want to say? I like surprises.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: My name is Satoshi & Touko. (You are not getting my real first name) I am the world's biggest Othelloshipper and I am committed to providing a properly constructed multi-fic series for the ship that totals in word count in excess of 1,000,000. Did I mention that I am an Othelloshipper?
    1. Othelloshipping (Ash/Hilda)
    2. Furthershipping (Ash/Leaf)
    3. Pokesilvershipping (Ash/Lyra)
    4. Shalourshipping (Ash/Korrina)
    5. Sommeliershipping (Cilan/Burgundy)
    N/A
    Gift Preference? Eh, don't really have one. And I'm afraid to allow myself one with what I have to say in the last part of my form.
    Anything else you want to say? For making my gift for someone, I can only do a straight, human/human shipping. This is primarily for religious reasons, so please, no hate. Also, I can only do fanfiction, but...I swear to put my heart and soul into it just as I would for an Othelloshipping fic.
    It's not a good idea to get too emotionally invested in the repetitive 20-year-old commercial that markets the Pokemon games. Be invested in the actual Pokemon games instead!

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: I'm raichu27. I like to listen to music, play video games, be on the computer, etc.
    Pearlshipping (Ash x Dawn)
    Gymshipping (Brock x Misty)
    Rocketshipping (Jessie x James)
    Contestshipping (Drew x May)
    GeekChicshipping (Clemont x Serena)
    Your 3 Top Non-Pokemon Shippings (Optional): N/A
    Gift Preference? Don't really have one.
    Anything else you want to say? Not that I could think of right now.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:I'm Moonlight Starlight, I like to learn Japanese language studying(speaking and writing in Japanese),love listening to kpop and Jpop music also listening to 80's and 90's Jpop music and love to paint and making friendship bracelets.
    Pokeshipping(Ash & Misty)
    Contestshipping(Drew & May)
    Ikarishipping ( Paul & Dawn)
    Flavescentshipping (Trip & Iris)
    Questshipping (Jimmy & Marina)
    Loke & Lucy / LoLu ( Fairy Tail)
    Hatori & Tohru ( Fruits Basket)
    Nara & Tenma ( School Rumble)
    Gift Preference?Can't think of anything that comes to my mind.
    Anything else you want to say?Will one thing I like to say is that I enjoy coming to this Shipper Secret Santa forum for the first time that I never got the chance to write my shipper Secret Santa but now I have and I really enjoy this.

Wow, I'm surprised to see this up so soon. No doubt, I will be joining in again this year.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit:
    I'm Meowth City! I love music and creating stuff.

1. RocketShipping (Jesse x James)
    2. HoennShipping (May x Brendan)
    3. GeekChicShipping (Clemont x Serena)
    4. FleurDeGrenadeShipping (Grant x Viola)
    5. SommelierShipping (Cilan x Burgundy)

1. Phoenix Wright x Maya Fey (Ace Attorney)
    2. Simon Blackquill x Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney)
    3. Miles Edgeworth x Franziska Von Karma (Ace Attorney)

Gift Preference? None, just do what you feel comfortable with and have fun!

Anything else you want to say? Thank you in advance! Not only for the future gift, but for joining and making this event possible! Thanks Sweet May for hosting yet another year of SSS.

Tell us your name and introduce yourself a bit: Hi. Call me Ashist. Other than being a pokemon fan, I'm an avid anime fan, manga reader and LN reader. though quite outdated with anime and manga stuffs going on lately.
    + Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)
    + EgoShipping (Gary x Misty)
    + Hoennshipping (Brendan/May)
    + Belleshipping (Drew x Dawn)
    + CorruptedShipping (Rakutsu x Faitsu)
    + Rikuo x Kana (Nurarihyon No mago)
    +Bossun x Himeko (Sket Dance)
    +Kirito x Asuna (SAO)
    Gift Preference? I have my heart closest to graphics/banner and fanarts, but Anything would do.
    Anything else you want to say? Excited for Secret Santa 2015. Looking Forward for this.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || #bumped || Inactive||

So, guess who finally got off their butt to update the participants list? ^__^; Everyone is now added to the list! Thank you for signing up.

Okay so today is November 1st which means sign ups are now closed!! As of right now, all participants have received a private message from me with your assigned member! Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or via PM! I may occasionally update this post/thread with small reminders and such if needed. All gift submissions must be handed over to me via Private Message, nowhere and no one else!

Woo~ I look forward to the results from you guys!! Good luck, Secret Santas! <33

Mega bump! o___o Well it is almost 60 days from the last post above me...or one month and 9 days since my last post here but had to delete it since double posting is a no-no...

Any way so from today, there is 7 days left until the final submission date!! Remember to finish and submit your gift by no later than December 15th 11:59PM PST. No extensions please and don't be late!! I have already received some gifts so a huge thank you to those who finished!! <33 If you need some assistance, feel free to send me a message. ^^
    Contest&Amour
    x-------------------x

Default Happy holidays!!!!!!!!

As the subject title of this post says, Happy Holidays to everyone here!! Hope the month went well for you. ^__^ The Shippers Secret Santa event is over! Without further delay and with apologetic double post to bump the thread, here are the gifts!

Just some extra notes:
    • If the gift was not made for you, please do not steal!!
    • Possibly image heavy and long text underneath these spoiler tags.
    • Secret Santas, you may begin to upload these works on public sites.
    • If you want to know who was your secret santa, PM me and I shall tell you so you can thank them! ^^
    • Moderators of the Shippers Comm, thank you for letting me host another year of this fun activity! I had a blast. =D You may close this thread upon the last gift!
    • Until next time! Again, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all~

Spoiler:- To xEryChan::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To American--Pi::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To Kiryn::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To Kutie Pie::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To HoundoomFan::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To JetshipperKekkaishi::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To ChloboShoka::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To Satoshi & Touko::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To raichu27::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To Moonlight Starlight::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To Meowth City::

*~*~*~*~*

Spoiler:- To ⊱✿RedAshEntropy::
    Contest&Amour
    x-------------------x

Oh my gosh. I really, really love my gift. It's really cute, and whoever made it has a really unique and great drawing style. Lyra and Silver are both so adorable, OMG. I really want to find out who made the gift for me! I'm going to PM Sweet May right now so hopefully I can find out who made my gift tomorrow (which is the same day the Author Reveals take place in the Serebii Yuletide).

Merry Christmas to all!

Oh my goodness, I love mine!!! Holy wow, it's really really well done, and is making me flail all over the place! Definitely, thank you, and I'll be sure to find out who you are to thank you personally!!! <3

Credit to Meowth City

Main Series Games I own: White, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Yellow, Blue, HeartGold, Platinum, Black2
    Spin-off Games I own: Explorers of Sky, Guardian Signs, Conquest, Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Place in Pokeani: XY
    Currently Playing: Blue & Super Mystery Dungeon
    Current Top Pokeani Ships: Diode ~ Pallet ~ Appeal ~ Rocket ~ ParadigmShift ~ ChampsElysee
    Current Top Game Ships: Origin ~ DragonQueens ~ PerfectWorld ~ Loverival ~ WhiteSquare ~ Hoenn

Thank you all for another amazing Shippers Secret Santa. It truly was a blast, I had such a great time. I love my gift, it was definitely very well written. I'll leave this open for a little while longer, just so I can be sure everyone has seen their gift.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Thank you so much and I got the hint this time with the gift picture what to do.I love the first picture on top.Thanks it's wonderful.