Thread: What is your favorite villain shippings?

Default What is your favorite villain shippings?

Hello everyone. Here you discuss your favorite shippings that are villain ONLY. You can do goodxbad if you want. That is allowed on my thread.

Okay so just follow that rule!!

I personally like Mars X Cyrus. The way she cried for her Akaga-sama at the end of DP (It was one line but I don't care) moved me. I don't ship villains seriously though.

My favorite ship would be Giovanni X Delia under the assumption that he is Ash's father. (It would be bad for Delia's reputation otherwise).

What I found recently and found interesting was Giovanni X Arianna.

That reminds me to share this pic with everyone....

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ow-d4y9gw9.jpg

Don't be scared children.

And a funny quote from a certain blog.

Ariana is Silver's mom and Giovanni's *censored*, but also Mars is her daughter (older than Silver). Mars is rebellious and doesn't want anything to do with her mother so she went to Sinnoh, and Silver is rebellious because he is, idk, but Ariana gets sad sometimes because neither of her children want anything to do with her. Or their creepy uncle Maxie.
    I do hope my post was useful and I hope I converted a few of you into Giovanni X Arianna supporters.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Hmm... well, there was a time where I thought Domino/Giovanni was a good one, but I thought about it for a little bit after seeing the special, then quickly jumped ship.

So... really, the only villain shipping I like is Rocketshipping (if you want to count Jessie and James as villains) and a little bit of Neoshipping (Cassidy and Butch). Otherwise, I don't really have a preference. In all honesty, unless there is proof of a potential couple, I don't really pair villains up with each other. Only because while I do like some villains, I really don't show sympathy giving them a love interest or whatnot (or they just don't show interest at all, like possibly in Cyrus' case). Heck, Delia/Giovanni weirds me out a bit even though it could be plausible if we went down the Pokémon Live! route, so I've never supported that pairing at all.

Though I'm partial on the idea of Ariana being Silver's mother if only because she does look like him a bit. Though we're not really told how Giovanni is Silver's father--whether biologically or foster. So... *shrugs* Yeah.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Hmm... well, there was a time where I thought Domino/Giovanni was a good one, but I thought about it for a little bit after seeing the special, then quickly jumped ship.

So... really, the only villain shipping I like is Rocketshipping (if you want to count Jessie and James as villains) and a little bit of Neoshipping (Cassidy and Butch). Otherwise, I don't really have a preference. In all honesty, unless there is proof of a potential couple, I don't really pair villains up with each other. Only because while I do like some villains, I really don't show sympathy giving them a love interest or whatnot (or they just don't show interest at all, like possibly in Cyrus' case). Heck, Delia/Giovanni weirds me out a bit even though it could be plausible if we went down the Pokémon Live! route, so I've never supported that pairing at all.

Though I'm partial on the idea of Ariana being Silver's mother if only because she does look like him a bit. Though we're not really told how Giovanni is Silver's father--whether biologically or foster. So... *shrugs* Yeah.
    Most of villain ships are crack ships. Non-crack villain ships are as rare as diamonds. Cyrus X Mars comes to my mind when I think of such examples.

Examples of crack? The amount of yaoi fanarts on Archer and Maxie will be enough on how far the fandom can go.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Most of villain ships are crack ships. Non-crack villain ships are as rare as diamonds. Cyrus X Mars comes to my mind when I think of such examples.
    Cyrus/Mars I think was more one-sided on Mars' side than anything (and possibly even Jupiter, though Mars was more open about it). Cyrus did not show emotion at all except perhaps anger in Platinum. All he cared about was becoming a god, pretty much. Whether he cared for the people working around him or not is hard to say, but I don't think he showed any interest in any of his women henchmen.

Another I could think of (off the top of my head) would probably be Maxie and Archie, but even that could be pushing it. But when it comes to yaoi, rivals make the best pairings apparently.

Examples of crack? The amount of yaoi fanarts on Archer and Maxie will be enough on how far the fandom can go.
    Let's see if I could make it more cracky. Hmm... Ghetsis and Petrel. It now exists, in thought anyway.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Hmm... the first thing that came to mind was FerrisWheelShipping - Hilda/N - as it's my OTP, but I'm not sure if that exactly counts (N was more of an anti-villain rather than a villain, at least). If it doesn't count, then I'd have to say.... HardenShipping (Archie/Maxie). There's just something amusing about it, that I just can't help but love...

Jupiter/Mars is another I like, but it's more like a "friend" (if you can call it that) relationship, to me.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I think RocketShipping, JessiexJames, is the best villain shipping in Pokemon if you don't want to include N as evil. RocketShipping just has a bunch of proof to it and I hope they never lave each other.
    Currently playing my second run of White 2

Arianna and Giovanni due to Silver's existence. Maybe it was a one night stand 0_o But seriously, I find it interesting.

RocketShipping, they argue, they bicker, but they put up with each other and prioritize each other. It's so respectable.

Annabeth and Luke from PJO is the only shipping with Annabeth in it other than Percabeth I can respect. It wasn't just there. It was a major piece of every book after The Sea of Monsters, which itself featured it a little, and gives Annabeth character. Also, it was the love that caused The First Great Prophecy to be completed.

~The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap~

The fact Annabeth's knife was Cursed due to a Broken Promise is such a great plot line, and when Annabeth realized she only loved Luke as a brother... The shipping came to a satisfying end.

I feel like writing Annabeth/Arachne smut for some reason 0_o Gods help me!

What is James x Meowth again?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Why do you ship those two of all people lol? I mean their interaction level is low when compared to the conflict Jessie brings among those three.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Why do you ship those two of all people lol? I mean their interaction level is low when compared to the conflict Jessie brings among those three.
    Because no one should have to end up with Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Arianna and Giovanni due to Silver's existence. Maybe it was a one night stand 0_o But seriously, I find it interesting.
    This is pretty much how I feel about that pairing.

The only other one I can think of besides the obvious Rocketshipping is Mondo x Domino. I really don't know how the liking of it came around, but they are both little sweeties, even if Domino is a huge bad-a and pretty much helps run Team Rocket. Then I think of Mondo being a newbie and her taking a liking to teasing and/or torturing him (not in that way). lol.

banner credit: skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    it's BlueShipping - James & Meowth. No clue as to why though.

Personally, I like Moonringsshipping (Rosa x Coleress), I always liked him in the game, and I think that the hero and Coleress have a good brother-sister friendship if you squint. (You will never find it! XD)
    I also like DreamyHairShipping too. Sorry, I am a Coleress fangirl. XD

Romantically, I can not beat RocketShipping.

Mars x Saturn was the first ship that came into my mind. I'm also slightly into Saturn x Dawn (game version) and also I like a little of Hunter J x Ash. I have no idea why. xD

MoonRingShipping, ha ha >.<;
    Probably... more of as a father/daughter or big bro/little sis kinda thing, though...than more "romantically". .___.

How about Colress and Aldith? Those two seem to get along.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    How about Colress and Aldith? Those two seem to get along.
    I actually kinda like the idea of Aldith x Colress, myself.xD