Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestshipping (May x Drew) Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Default Contestshipping (May x Drew) Discussion Thread

(Contestshipping)

Hello all, and welcome to the Contestshipping thread~! Contestshipping is the possibility of a romantic relationship between May and Drew. Feel free to post any fanfics, fanart, or AMVs (If fanart then please credit the original artist if you can. ^&^), talk about their dynamic as a pairing, discuss some of their hints, and talk to other people who love this pairing as well~

Rules:
    1. Let's not bash other pairings that rival this one. I mean, don't go around saying stuff like "Advanceshipping sucks and all the people who like it are clueless". That's offensive to the people who ship it and I'd like to avoid seeing those comments. Let's keep it classy and non-argumentive people. ^&^ Likewise, please do not post in the thread if you are just going to bash Contestshipping and Contestshippers. That defeats the purpose of posting in this thread. That will earn you a warning, and I'd like to avoid giving anyone warnings.

2. Please do not post one-liners. I'm not asking for like a huge post but a few sentences would be nice. ^&^

3. If you post fanart then please credit the original artist, ok?

4. Do not just post an AMV, fanfiction, or fanart in one post. If possible, please reply to one of the other posts and post a fanart, fanfiction, or AMV there.

5. Enjoy posting here! :3

Spoiler:- Members of our Contestshipping family :3:

Spoiler:- People on the banned list:

~Banners~
        Spoiler:- Banners:

~Videos~
        Spoiler:- Videos:

~Fanfiction~
        Spoiler:- Fanfiction:

Last edited by Princess Raspberyl; 15th December 2012 at 9:54 PM.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

May I join? I love May/Drew. They're so cute together. (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    May I join? I love May/Drew. They're so cute together. (^.^)
    Of course, anyone is welcome to join as long as they love Contestshipping~ So, it's topic time ^&^
    When did you start to ship May and Drew together?
    Hmm...as for me, I'd say the episode where they were stuck on a island together. Didn't consider the thought of the two together till then to be honest ^^;

When May met that girl with the Surskit and Vibrava, she liked Drew and May started getting offensive and angry at the girl. It was funny.

Sign me up. XDDD NAO

It's been a long time ago..but I remember I started to ship them when May first met Drew, and also during their first contest when Drew stood by just sort of watching over her. I thought it was sweet of him (in his own way), plus when he'd give her roses and claim they were for "Beautifly."

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Sign me up. XDDD NAO

It's been a long time ago..but I remember I started to ship them when May first met Drew, and also during their first contest when Drew stood by just sort of watching over her. I thought it was sweet of him (in his own way), plus when he'd give her roses and claim they were for "Beautifly."
    WUT IF I DON'T SIGN YOU UP FOR THIS THREAD? D8 *shot*
    I remember that. :3 I thought that was cute. ^&^ I always loved the fact he gave her roses, I thought it was sweet. ^&^ But Roses are my favorite flower, so...D8

I need to join this~! :33 I love CS!

I was actually a pretty dense child back then, so I didn't really ship anything. -_- I was watching a clip from "Spontaneous Combusken" in Youtube where May was asked if she liked Drew. It wasn't until I read a comment saying how May and Drew should just get married that I finally started to realize that there could be something going on between the two. ^_^; I was so dense I didn't really pay attention to the deep blush. So basically, ContestShipping was my first ever ship and so far still my favorite out of them all in the anime~! 8D

Ooh, I have another question:
    What's your favorite moment between May and Drew?

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I need to join this~! :33 I love CS!

I was actually a pretty dense child back then, so I didn't really ship anything. -_- I was watching a clip from "Spontaneous Combusken" in Youtube where May was asked if she liked Drew. It wasn't until I read a comment saying how May and Drew should just get married that I finally started to realize that there could be something going on between the two. ^_^; I was so dense I didn't really pay attention to the deep blush. So basically, ContestShipping was my first ever ship and so far still my favorite out of them all in the anime~! 8D

Ooh, I have another question:
    Welcome to the thread~ :3 I would squee so hard they could hear me all the way in Russia if they got married. :O And favorite hint? Uhh....uhh....I CAN'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION IT'S TOO DIFFICULT! *explodes* I'll just mention Solidad saying Drew had feelings for May. :3 IT WAS DUB ONLY BUT IT WAS CUTE OK?! D8

Been waiting for someone to create a Contestshipping thread. (: thank you, SapphireIris

Probably around the time that Drew aired. I was originally an Advanceshipper until Drew aired and then I just fell in love with Contestshiping and I began to ship May & Drew together. (:

And now for the other topic.

I really love the moments where Drew gave May red roses. Those scenes are just adorable and they're the main reason why I started shipping them together, TBH.

Yeah, I love Contestshipping

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Been waiting for someone to create a Contestshipping thread. (: thank you, SapphireIris

Probably around the time that Drew aired. I was originally an Advanceshipper until Drew aired and then I just fell in love with Contestshiping and I began to ship May & Drew together. (:

And now for the other topic.

I really love the moments where Drew gave May red roses. Those scenes are just adorable and they're the main reason why I started shipping them together, TBH.

Yeah, I love Contestshipping
    You're welcome ^_^ I has added you to the member's list, so yays :3 And I didn't ship the two till the episode where they got stuck on an island but those scenes were cute none-the-less <3~ Another one I like was their hints in the Unbelievable Light of Seeing episode, mainly the "I've been thinking about you a lot lately." "Were they good thoughts?" "Of course they were!" exchange. ^&^

Count me in. I'm a huge Contestshipping supporter.

Gosh, it's been forever... I didn't watch AG through and through when it first aired, so I think I first gained interest in Contestshipping through videos on YouTube, which got me back into Pokemon. I think the first Contestshipping episode I watched was the Wynaut episode.

When they're talking at the beginning of the Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing. I explained why in this post.

I'd like to join, s'il vous plait~ It's, like, one of the only four ships I really ship in Pokémon now. XD;;

I actually have no freakin' idea. I think I just saw them together in an episode and decided that they looked really cute with each other. It's the most ridiculous reason ever for shipping a ship, but I still love ContestShipping. =3

I LOLd the most popular shipping on FF.net finally gets its own thread on Sppf.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I LOLd the most popular shipping on FF.net finally gets its own thread on Sppf.
    It had one quite a while ago, it just died. xD;

For me since I love to ship on comedy would have to be in Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut it'd be these exchanges:

May: Now this time on May's Adventures--
    Drew: You don't get out much, do you?
    May: Of course I do, you just don't know how to have fun.

And:

May: I know all about Lechi berries!
    Drew: Oh really? Then I'm sure you should know they are pronounced Leichi.

Stuff like that. XD

I actually never watched the Battle Frontier, but my friends all told me how Contestshippy it was. xD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    @I am Lu: You were the one who wrote that? I read it a long time ago and found it to be really well analyzed. This is such a small world indeed. 8D
    Thank you! It is a small world indeed. I run the pkmncoordinators blog.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I actually never watched the Battle Frontier, but my friends all told me how Contestshippy it was. xD
    Seriously? Now that's a shame. It's definitely worth checking out, even if the voices are odd.

@I am Lu: You were the one who wrote that? I read it a long time ago and found it to be really well analyzed. This is such a small world indeed. 8D

For me, it will be all the times Harley teased them. x3 and "Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing" episode. Just watching it let's me know there was at least something going on between them.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Oh, I'm glad to see this thread again:> After how long it has been closed >.<
    Can I join in?

I started shipping these two since their first meeting. I saw Drew and May's interaction like rivals them I actually ship these two out. I remember those times I've watched AG for some reasons, and one of those reasons is seeing those two in an episode again. I miss how Drew gives May roses, and how these two manages to be rivals co-ordinators.
    The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing would be one of my favorites and also the wynaut episode. I was fangirling all over and over again when I waited for the wynaut episode back then..lol.It was fun seeing those two.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22187603 by
    I also want to share this fanart just in case you guys haven't seen it before.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Oh, I'm glad to see this thread again:> After how long it has been closed >.<
    Can I join in?

I started shipping these two since their first meeting. I saw Drew and May's interaction like rivals them I actually ship these two out. I remember those times I've watched AG for some reasons, and one of those reasons is seeing those two in an episode again. I miss how Drew gives May roses, and how these two manages to be rivals co-ordinators.
    The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing would be one of my favorites and also the wynaut episode. I was fangirling all over and over again when I waited for the wynaut episode back then..lol.It was fun seeing those two.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22187603 by
    I also want to share this fanart just in case you guys haven't seen it before.
    *highfives* Welcome to the thread ^&^ I've seen you around in the Pokeshipping thread, so welcome! I don't ship Ash and Misty but I stalk the thread a little. I like seeing people's reasons for liking the pairing even if I disagree with them sometimes And I adored the Wynaut episode. A whole episode of them together was just pure amazingness <3 And nice anaylsis Lu! :3 (Welcome to the thread by the way ^&^) I really liked it and agreed with all of what you said in it. ^&^

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    *highfives* Welcome to the thread ^&^ I've seen you around in the Pokeshipping thread, so welcome! I don't ship Ash and Misty but I stalk the thread a little. I like seeing people's reasons for liking the pairing even if I disagree with them sometimes And I adored the Wynaut episode.
    Yep that's me..hope that's alright for you..I'm actually a multishipper nowadaysXD. Oh thank you so much for the welcome Yeah, I really love the moment they spend together in the Wynaut episode; saving/helping out each other, talking together. and do they even had their tag battle that time?I love the gifs by the way!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Holy smokes, there's a new thread?! About time. Hope you don't mind joining in too!

I say since the Wyanut episode first aired in Japan. Their alone time was pretty sweet and I could be a real sucker for rival ships. Every other episode just added more and more fuel to my support for this pairing like the roses, the assistance Drew tried to give to May when she was in a bind, and of course their small arguments over each other's knowledge and accomplishments for training and contests. Truly miss them both!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    Holy smokes, there's a new thread?! About time. Hope you don't mind joining in too!

I say since the Wyanut episode first aired in Japan. Their alone time was pretty sweet and I could be a real sucker for rival ships. Every other episode just added more and more fuel to my support for this pairing like the roses, the assistance Drew tried to give to May when she was in a bind, and of course their small arguments over each other's knowledge and accomplishments for training and contests. Truly miss them both!
    Yays! ^_^ *hugs* Thank ya for joining~ The Wynaut episode was so cute, that's when I start shipping them too ^&^That episode was just precious ^&^
    Cute screenshots/gifs I thought I'd post :3 ^&^:
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...HarukaShu2.gif
    http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...offtojohto.jpg
    http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...HarukaShu3.gif

Yah!! A New Contestshipping thread, Awesome! Thanks for posting it. Can I join? Major Contestshipper here =]
    I think I started shipping them, oh heck its been so long myself. Err um, maybe when people started teasing them. I think even Ash was noticing things between them towards the end HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah!! A New Contestshipping thread, Awesome! Thanks for posting it. Can I join? Major Contestshipper here =]
    I think I started shipping them, oh heck its been so long myself. Err um, maybe when people started teasing them. I think even Ash was noticing things between them towards the end HA.
    Of course, anyone is welcome to join as long as they love Contestshipping ^&^ Welcome to the thread! :3 And you know things are bad when even Ash notices it. D8

I'd love to join! Please? Contestshipping is a pretty cool, funny and romantic shipping.

I'm not sure, from the start I didn't think of anything besides Drew being a rival to May. I'd love the rose themes Drew kept pulling on May, so slowly I started to like seeing them together in scenes and around the episode when both May and Drew got lost in the island with Wynaut. I think so, I can't remember.

Haha, there's too many hints... I'd say the time May got letter with a rose thinking it was from Drew and got it all mixed up because Drew always gives May roses thus teasing and embarrassing each other. They blushed a lot too.

Lol, so many roses are involved, its my favourite part~! I like so many hints in this ship...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Spoiler:

But I suppose since may is into flowers and such drew could be a good match for her.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast