Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestshipping (May x Drew) Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fruitjuice222 View Post
        Spoiler:
    You could always start a Cookieshipping thread?

Anyway, I suppose it's time to generate a bit of discussion: What do you think happened between May and Drew in Johto?

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    Anyway, I suppose it's time to generate a bit of discussion: What do you think happened between May and Drew in Johto?
    Well other than the fact that they showed him watching the Wallace Cup, although Harley and Solidad were watching too so I suppose it doesn't make a difference, its hard to say.

May's Johto Grand Festival is obviously over by now, so we also don't know how she did in it. For all we know Drew beat her again in the Johto GF, or maybe Harley beat her and it led to something interesting. I suppose we'll never know though.

By now, May should have finished her Johto journey like CyberCubed mentioned. She probably went to Sinnoh next or back to Kanto or Hoenn afterwards with or without Drew, Harley, or Solidad. But what I do know is that somewhere during the Johto GF adventures, May and Drew were probably confronted with the teasing of them being together as a couple,mostly from Harley.

Who knows, maybe by now they're either really good friends or maybe even more. :3

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Oh yes, FINALLY! A new Contestshipping thread has been made (: I'm so joining this discussion, if you don't mind.

When did you start to ship May and Drew together?

I stopped watching the anime before AG started up but then started up again once DP aired so I went back and watched all of the episodes and it was the first time that Drew gave May a rose that I started shipping them together. I couldn't help but shout "he so likes her" after he said that the rose was for her Beautifly haha

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Oh yes, FINALLY! A new Contestshipping thread has been made (: I'm so joining this discussion, if you don't mind.

I stopped watching the anime before AG started up but then started up again once DP aired so I went back and watched all of the episodes and it was the first time that Drew gave May a rose that I started shipping them together. I couldn't help but shout "he so likes her" after he said that the rose was for her Beautifly haha
    Welcome to the thread <3 :3 Love your sig by the way, I adore Pearlshipping :3
    Yeah, I think it was obvious then when he said that. Denial~ D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

oh, oh me too!!! XD I WANNA JOIN!!!
    PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pkmntrainer Amy View Post
    oh, oh me too!!! XD I WANNA JOIN!!!
    PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!
    Of course you can join, all you need is a love of Contestshipping to join. :3 I shall add you to the member's list~
    So...new topic? :3
    Do you think if they ever got married would they settle down to have kids?
    Just thought I'd ask. :P I think May would be a good mother (She took care of Manaphy pretty well at least, their relationship showed her motherly side a bit), and I'm not....so certain how Drew would turn out as a dad but I think he'd be a good one too. ^_^ So yes I do think they'd have kids. :P

May and drew are so cute together! <3
    I loved the Wynaut episode. That's when I started shipping them!
        Spoiler:- Image:

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

Quote Originally Posted by P-body View Post
    May and drew are so cute together! <3
    I loved the Wynaut episode. That's when I started shipping them!
        Spoiler:- Image:
    Added to the member's list <3 Thanks for joining the thread! ^_^ And that episode was great <3 Had plenty of cute moments. :3

Need to be more active on here :/

Yes, I do. I don't think they would travel around for the rest of their lives without kids. Plus, I really do think May would make an excellent mother after seeing her take care of Manaphy in Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of The Sea.

Now for another topic, yes?

What made you support Contestshipping over other pairings involving Drew and May?

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

I highly think they would have kids. May always seemed like the type to want to have kids and care for them as seen as how motherly she acted towards Manaphy. Drew would be cool with it, I guess. But I can see him being the overprotective dad to his daughter. x3

What made you support Contestshipping over other pairings involving Drew and May?

I don't know. I just saw something click between them. Personally, I can't see Drew being with anyone else but May. Drew would always show up to support May in her contests and throw little hints that he might like her, and so has May as seen in Spontaneous Combusken. I always found that cute and sweet. :3

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Its a little odd why Harley was watching, thought he hated her? Than again, rivals need to understand who they are going against so. I'd like to think Drew and May are traveling together, maybe still rivals but at the same time friends?

I'm sure in the future May and Drew will have gotten married and had kids, it will take a while for them to decide if they want to get into an actual relationship as they are rivals blah blah blah but they already were slightly discovering they had feelings for another towards the end of the AG series from what I can remember so.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well, here I am, ready to join a Contestshipping thread ... May I? *w*

I've always seen May as the motherly type, so yes, I do. She'd probably be the one left with the task of taking care of the children while Drew is out, but he's the overprotective kinda dad who wants only the best for his kids. However, they both want their kids to be coordinators, however much they try and hide it.

Well, some years back, I read a fanfiction involving the two of them and I just kinda ... Loved it. So, I watched some of the episodes listed to have hints of Contestshipping within, and began to love it even more. For me, Drew only really works with May, and since I don't eally like any other May shippings, presto, my love for Contestshipping was born.

bother me here please
    princess of 彼氏ホーム親友

since the first episode drew appeared (not sure what it's called), i knew that drew had different feelings towards may than the ones he showed everyone

What's your favorite moment between May and Drew?
    ALL OF THEM!! XD

Maybe...possibly...almost definately...even though it's hard for me to imagine it....

i prefer this shipping over advanceshipping, because even though ash & may seem to have a closer relationship, i think may will end up with drew when the time comes

Why did I never know that a new Contestshipping thread has been created? Oh well, I'm in either way (:

Must have been when I first found out about shippings.

I stopped watching the anime before AG started and started when DP aired in the states. At that point, I had no idea what shippings were. I'm a huge Pearlshipper and I went on YouTube to look up videos of Ash and Dawn and most people I saw were also Contestshippers as well so I went back and watched the AG saga and immediately fell in love with Contestshipping.

The main episode that converted me into a Contestshipper was the first episode where Drew gave May a red rose and said it was for her Beautifly. I was all, "aww, he so likes her" at that scene

Ever since then, I've been a huge Contestshipper.

Oh...as soon as he appeared and started teasing May. I was like-"Uh huh, you so like her Drew, but she just can't see it."

~Pokeshipping~

My fanfiction account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2320079/Misty_Ketchum97

I've got a new Question, whats every ones favorite hint? I think I liked it best when that one girl was asking May all these questions how she felt about Drew and them teasing Drew about a little bit =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I've got a new Question, whats every ones favorite hint? I think I liked it best when that one girl was asking May all these questions how she felt about Drew and them teasing Drew about a little bit =]
    I have two favorites. The one with May and Drew after their first Grand Festival on the beach, then the other moment in the episode: "Who what when where wynaut?"

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

I've got a new Question, whats every ones favorite hint?
    Mine would have to be in the first Grand Festival in "Rhapsody in Drew" where Caroline started to tease May about her lurv for Drew and she just kind of just watches him walk off. :3 I also liked all of "Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut" but I don't really think it can be considered a "hint" just a whole episode full of cute moments. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I've got a new Question, whats every ones favorite hint?
    For me, it's definitely the roses. He actually gave her roses, not just any rose, red roses. That just made it so obvious to me. The second he gave her the first rose, I literally shouted. "OMG, he so likes her." haha I just couldn't help myself.

I also like the Wynaut episode as well. There were some major hints in that episode but for me, the roses are my favorite Contestshipping hint.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Mine would have to be in the first Grand Festival in "Rhapsody in Drew" where Caroline started to tease May about her lurv for Drew and she just kind of just watches him walk off. :3 I also liked all of "Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut" but I don't really think it can be considered a "hint" just a whole episode full of cute moments. xD
    Cool! We both like the same moments. I know that those are two of the most obvious moments/episodes with moments for the two. I know there are more, but I can't think of the rest right now.

~Misty

~Pokeshipping~

Hey Contestshippers, I hope that I can join this Contestshipping thread. So I'm going to answer the topic.
    When you syart to ship May and Drew together?
    When I saw them together the first time in the AG saga. I enjoy the fact that May and Drew were able to bring out the best out each other. Strong together and great rivals.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I'm a long-time Contestshipper. I posted a lot in the old thread and made a lot of friends there. My favorite CS moment is when they were in that cave together. And it's pretty obvious that Drew is bluffing when he says his roses are for Beautifly.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I honestly can't choose a favorite hint x3 I really love "Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut", because it was definitely not a coincidence that they ended up together on that island xD Again, there's the roses. Such an obvious hint, really. And when Brianna asks May if she likes Drew or not, May blushes and says "I guess I haven't really thought about it much before..." I took that as possibly implying that she KNEW that she loved him, and never had to second-guess it

PS. I'm writing a Christmas fanfic, and I need ideas for my CS chapter. Let me know if you have any ideas!
    Last edited by RocketToTheMoon; 20th January 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

A brand new Contestshipping thread? I guess now is a good time to start getting back into this pairing. I mean, they've always been my favorite, but I just didn't post after May left the main cast. ^_^; The old thread was full of great memories - it was fun to discuss the pairing as it was happening, but it's pretty canon, so the fun shouldn't go away. :P Add me to your list? :3

Um, I guess right after the first big hint at the end of Come What May. I think that's the episode that really solidified it for me. From then on out, Contestshipping became my OTP.

What is everyone's favorite hint?
    Well, my favorite hint, or part of Contestshipping was the Wynaut episode. I adore that episode so much. <3 It really showed they could work together, and how in sync they were with Beautifly and Masquerain and...and it was just adorable, okay?
    But I remember from the old thread that the Hoenn Grand Festival was one everyone enjoyed and went to first when coming up with CS hints. It's just chock full of them, and I liked it a lot. ^_^

And I saw that you guys had a place to store fanfiction and art, and well, like I said, I used to be quite the avid Contestshipper. I wrote a lot of fics and drew a lot of fanart. And even though a lot of my CS muse has vanished, people still read and enjoy my stuff, so maybe you guys will too.

First of all - I hope you all use the Big Shipping Fic Catalog to find great CS fics of the past and present.
    And then, here are my best CS fics:
    Contest Tie
    Demons of Metropolis
    Painted White
    Treehouse Saga

Enjoy
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast